[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be great to have a friend like this guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2131.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Wouldn't it be great to have a friend like this guy?
>>
>>38404287
I would help him pick out a suit that fits.
>>
>>38404287
dont delude yourself.
you could never have a friend like that guy.
>>
I would love to judge fast food with him.

And see, wearing a suit got him a job making YouTube videos. Dad was right.
>>
File: reviewbrah1.jpg (954KB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah1.jpg
954KB, 1500x2667px
>>38404304
He looks good though.
>>
>>38404287
His life is a complete joke. Watch is most recent 'average day' clip and decide if you would actually want to spend any time with him.

>>38404304
He doesn't seem capable of listening to opinion of facts presented by others. He insists that his choice of suit sizings represent a more classic time but he's just. No tailor has ever put dorks in suits that big.
>>
>>38404309
What! Why? He's way more autistic than me!
>>
I just realized he looks like baron trump.
>>
God his day in the life video ...

>20 minutes autistically picking a tie and parting his hair
>Several minutes discussing his various hair and face products
>Gets up at 9:57 PM (not 9:56 PM)

Jesus christ.
>>
did his mom die why is he living with people has any of this been explained by him?
>>
>>38404287
He has a fucked up sleep schedule, so unless you also have a fucked up sleep schedule, you won't be seeing him much. Other than that, he's got many niche hobbies that make him rather interesting His videos are maximum comfy, and he seems like a great guy to talk to.
>tfw no reviewbrah friend
>>
>>38404787
I think someone leaked his parents' address, so he went to live with a friend, until the frenzy of shitposters trying to troll him at that address ends. He thought that they would stop trolling that address if he moved. I think he lived out of his car for a while too.
>>
Someone post the pic of him with his dad and him looking embarrassed lol
>>
>>38404376
Let the man do what he wants with his life. Jeez
>>
>>38404853
Ya the car was 2016 i think.
>>
He should get a nice modern suit that fits
>>
File: Slimfit.jpg (7KB, 160x280px) Image search: [Google]
Slimfit.jpg
7KB, 160x280px
>>38404902
>modern suit fit

I swear that it they have no movement in mind with these things
>>
Atleast he wouldn't roast me like you guys do
>>
>>38404287
YES! I would friend him so hard how did you know
>>
He really needs to work on his pacing. 90% of a video is useless fluff. Just get to the point
>>
>>38404936
Kek
>>38404342
Looks like a good fit to me? A little dated with the plets but whatever
The novelty of wearing suits wears off if you have to wear them every day
>>
>>38404324
Who did he give the firm handshake to?
>>
File: drgh.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
drgh.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>38404287
No, i would rather a friend like jonathan brandis
>>
>>38405553
you know, youtube pays per retention time
>>
>>38404287
I have a friend like him, he looks exactly as review dude, and he even weres kind of highclass clothes like him, because his grandma owns a big company and hes still a virgin yeah haaha
>>
File: lynch.jpg (121KB, 407x602px) Image search: [Google]
lynch.jpg
121KB, 407x602px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tV9JIJ6G4

he's like a David Lynch character escaped from a movie and decided to be a real boy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.