[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teell moi the last dream you had you can remember please?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: 63256165_p47_master1200.jpg (167KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
63256165_p47_master1200.jpg
167KB, 827x1169px
teell moi the last dream you had you can remember

please?
>>
>>38404141
I rarely remember my dreams but apparently they are all nightmares, my dad says i yell and argue and fight something every night (we sleep in bunk beds) in my sleep.
I think ive had it like that all my life too, i rarely get good sleep and have been tired since i was 8 years old.
>>
>>38404349
>Anon has to fight off the incubi trying to assault his boipucci every night
>>
>>38404141
I dreamed something terrible happened and either I was in pain or people stopped liking me. And I was fucking everything up on purpose for no reason.

I don't remember any details but I think that's what happened.
>>
I was sucking my boyfriends dick.. that is all
>>
I dreamt a shadow person slit my throats and I fell to the ground in an abandoned building.
I didn't get to thank the shadow man for ending my suffering. The place caught on fire too.
>>
I was fucking a cute femboy. Trap femboy whatever you want to call those cute little queers with jiggly butts and cute little cocks.
>>
>>38404141
i had a dream about work. I fucked up repairing this car, and it came back for what seemed like many days. attempt to fix problem and the same problem reappears.
>>
I don't really get bad dreams anymore, but when I do, for the past few years they've almost invariably been centralized around the theme of disappointing everyone around me. Disowning dreams, "woke up too late to the the exam" dreams, etc.

Nobody told me the shame follows you into the sleeping world.
>>
File: 1353395540603.jpg (54KB, 958x677px) Image search: [Google]
1353395540603.jpg
54KB, 958x677px
>walk into the bathroom
>bathtub is full of water and lots of long shit logs
>get really nervous
>have to flush them all before my dad finds out
>grab two at a time, one in each fist
>feels good man
>VERY anxious anon grabbing and flushing at incredible hihg speed
Woke up with a boner and needed to shit
>>
>>38404416
liar, Tits or GTFO
>>
>>38404706
>tits
You do know which board this is, right?
>>
>>38404706
>>38404817
Don't you fags have a containment thread? Oh wait, you also have a containment board.
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>38404141
I had lucid dream today. I was in my house and went to the bathroom to take a piss. It was dark in there so I tried turning on the lights, but nothing happened when I flipped the switch. Then I realized I was in a dream. Went back out of the bathroom and there was some random guy in my house now for some reason. He just started spouting gibberish that made no sense. I didn't know what to do so I just listened, but soon the dream started fading out and eventually, I knew I was sleeping but I wasn't seeing any imagery. At that point I just woke myself up.

If I had known I'd get a lucid dream today, I would have tried spawning in my waifu or something. What a wasted opportunity desu.
>>
>>38404141
A series of dreams where I in the first dream met the perfect girl, then in the next she has to leave me for reasons she can't tell, then I start dating a girl that's just awful for me and I hate her but I stay with her. Also in other recent dreams this body completely covered in blankets is there with the outline of a face and only I notice it
>>
It was about cowboys getting in a gunfight with a bunch of fairies (magical beings, not faggots) in a small frontier town.
>>
File: 1500146021782.jpg (99KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500146021782.jpg
99KB, 720x720px
I was walking down a hallway with my bf for like 15 minutes while eating a sandwich
>>
literally hotline Miami, but in first person

I distinctly remember waking up very well rested, even though I didn't sleep for any extra time than I normally do
>>
I was in my father's office overlooking the city, and it was full of prostitutes that looked like my mother.
>>
>>38404141
Me beating the living shit out of monsters and demons with a huge Hammer, this was after i fell asleep while leveling my cleric in ToS.
>>
>>38404141
My mother killed herself, and everybody around me blamed me for it.
even my mom did in her note ;_;

What does it all mean?
>>
File: DFXJkTR.jpg (27KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
DFXJkTR.jpg
27KB, 400x267px
I had a dream that there were no human beings left alive. I was also a chimpanzee and the last living creature with a penis (all of the dicks shriveled off during the German rebellion, my dick stayed intact because I was born in a Russian experiment where an atomic bomb got planted inside of my cock.) The sky was one gigantic vagina that everyone worshiped and considered the creator of this universe, and it rained down sticky period blood on everyone all day and night. Everyone carried around umbrellas to their "jobs" (subjugating and torturing dickless men, chaining them down in their basements and forcing them to self-cannibalize with voodoo dolls) and collected mucus, cum, blood, saliva, piss and snot in buckets and "lived off the land" like fluid farmers. Anyway, I was standing in the middle of a crop circle attempting to initiate contact with aliens out of desperation for social contact during the final days of the menopause tornados of death after getting sick of sitting in my cave drinking beer and watching Trailer Park Boys, but instead I came across a scarecrow with a rather voluptuous ass. I had never ejaculated with a monkey cock before, so I instinctively began to fondle the scarecrow and call it a good dog before plunging my cocker spaniel deep down into the leathery makeshift hole I had formed in it's anus region with a butcher's knife I looted off a corpse. As soon as my tip broke through the interior fuzz and dripped it's first drop, the nuclear bomb exploded, taking every single last living human being in the universe with it. I died on impact, my last thought being, "God damn, this scarecrow has a thick ass."
>>
>>38404141
I had a nightmare ripped straight out of the IMSCARED remake. Walked through a hallway with empty paintings to reach a dead end, walked back with shadow like people popping out of the painting staring at me while black fluid seeps through the floor boards.
>>
I was trying to create a small bonfire but it was hard because there was not enough wood and flame was small. After that i said to some ginger girl (i dont know her in real life) that once you know that you like him, you'll find it natural to confess your love. In another segment i was walking with famous comedian (in my country) and talking with him.
I have no fucking idea what any of it means.
>>
>>38407249
uhhh what the fuck is wrong with you dude
>>
I dreamed that I was about 10 years older, and still with the same girlfriend, but I had commitment issues. I was pretty much dating two girls at once, and when I got caught by the second girl (who was my main???) I immediately gave up the 1st girl for a commited relationship with the second.
>>
i dreamt i cut open a pretty girl's throat with a compass and started making out with her larynx
>>
>>38407421
what thou talking about willis i am fine
>>
File: 4S4c9h3.jpg (159KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
4S4c9h3.jpg
159KB, 700x609px
>be me dreaming
>see a map like in Hearts of Iron
>Soviets are coming like Sonic
>suddenly find myself in an old house at night
>we are about to help Hitler escape
>go to the first floor, where is a weird machine set up to help his plane fly up right from the room (it is made from a knife and some rope, wtf, german engineering)
>Hitler comes to me, he is very sad
>hug him and wipe tears and shit
>he sits in the plane and we activate the weird machine
>he eventually manage to escape and we are the next to use the machine

That was all, anons.
>>
>>38404899

lgbt is full of arrogant assholes
>>
File: 1472476217413.png (411KB, 495x492px) Image search: [Google]
1472476217413.png
411KB, 495x492px
>>38404476
It was probably me anon.
Most of my dreams involve killing people, or being an accessory to murder. Or falling in love with a girl, only to wake up just before it goes anywhere
>>38407492
with a compass..?
>>
>>38407666
yes, a compass used in math
>>
>be me
>be fuck knows where, but inside a building somewhere
>accidentally walk into the girls toilet
>don't realize, although I actually did because I saw female shoes under the doors
>take a piss
>everyone is now really angry at me
>I feel wronged because I had no way of knowing because the door was open and I couldn't see the skirtperson on it
>for some reason my dream self just ignores the fact that he noticed anyway

Probably means I want to fuck my mom or something
>>
I had a dream in which my computer got some weird kind of virus that destroyed it. It was scary
>>
>>38407939
ohh..
oriigiignal
>>
File: snakekin cat.gif (1024KB, 335x249px) Image search: [Google]
snakekin cat.gif
1024KB, 335x249px
I was on my college campus and I was being followed by a snake, but I wasn't scared so I let it catch up to me, it slithered up my shoulder and chilled there. I think then I got a new phone which was quite nice.
>>
>>38404141
any day is like a dream when ur here etc
>>
>>38407636
All non-straight people are like that. Glad you're finally catching on.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.