[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skellys are subhuman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490897257237.png (433KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1490897257237.png
433KB, 1440x2560px
Skellys are subhuman
>>
How to get /fat/ ?
>>
>>38403733
have fun dying a long agonizing death
>t; nursing home worker
>>
>>38403733
skellys get prime teen pussy thou lol
>>
>>38403766
t. making shit up
>>
>>38403779
>skellys get prime teen pussy thou lol

They literally don't. Muscular or chubby Chads do
>>
>>38403807
nah, my oneitus got deflowered by a skelly when she was 15
>>
>>38403902
That's just a little anecdote tho
>>
Enjoy rolling around fatass while I fly amongst the clouds on gentle gusts of wind
>>
>>38403966
sure there are muscular chads in HS, but they are not the majority, on the other hand there are plenty of skelly lanklets to go after dat teen puss
>>
>>38404080
t. triggered skellyfag
>>
>>38404094
>>38403779
While this is true there are also a lot of socially inept skellys. Even if you have a desirable body type it doesn't cure autism.
>>
File: 1486829673103.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1486829673103.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>be me
>120 kg of bouncey robot
>instant cringe when i see myself in the mirror
>lack the willpower to stop eating trash
>lack the cash moneys to cut the fat off my body

Wat do
>>
>>38404783
You fucking end it. Because if you're not willing to even to do something to help yourself, lose weight, then are you really deserving of happiness? In this world, happiness isn't guaranteed. You have to work for it.
>>
>>38404783

If one person is handed 1 million dollars on the day they turn 21, life is easy. If someone has to work for 1 million dollars, who gained more along the way? The person who had to work for what they wanted. The same could be said about being overweight, and being born with a naturally good body, or working for a good body. In the end, who will be happier, the person who willingly lost all their weight, and pushed them self, or the person who did nothing? Now, do you wanna die a sad, pathetic, lonely death as a fat man, or do you want someone to be proud of you for once? This is your choice anon, but i hope it will be a good one.
>>
>>38403733
Skellies and fatasses are subhuman. Just get /fit/ it will solve so many of your problems.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.