[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

humanity is disgustingly superificial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484798412123.png (334KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1484798412123.png
334KB, 411x411px
>be me
>homeschooled
>sheltered
>go into public school in 6th grade
>nervous
>everybody dresses differently than me
>everyone seems to understand something that i don't
>try to make friends
>get rejected, ostracized
>self conscious for the first time
>no one treats me like a regular peer
>i am treated lower-than-human
>ridiculed for my hair, teeth, clothes
>develop deep self-loathing
>in 6th grade

>continues through middle and high school
>always separated from the rest
>never part of the group, never belong
>develop deep distrust of others, cynical reaction to any interaction with another person
>by 9th grade i truly hate myself
>i hate my life. deeply, existentially unhappy
>only people i talk to are other untouchables who also hate themselves, and thus hate each other

>one day get a haircut
>people act slightly differently
>10th grade, get braces off
>a girl from math class says hi to me in the hallway
>i'm starting to make real friends now
>people interact with me like they would a normal person
>progressively become less ugly
>by junior year possess actually normal appearance
>notice i have a lot more friends
>by senior year become actually attractive
>everybody likes me
>girls want to date me
>the same ones used to treat me like dirt
>everyone is nicer to me
>everyone
>including adults
>everything i do is "interesting"
>the same things i've always done
>everything i say is "hilarious"
>the same things i've always said
>i do whatever i want, people think i'm "charming"

>be junior in college
>everyone still thinks i'm charming, interesting, etc.
>people like me immediately upon meeting
>none of them ever understand the real me
>still the same core person i've always been
>still remember how i felt completely alone in 6th grade
>mfw humanity is horrifically, horrifically superficial
>mfw success in life is grossly determined by attractiveness
>mfw happpiness is too:
> happiness scales with belonging
> belonging scales with attractiveness
>mfw
>>
Well atleast you have a good enough perisnaliity and social skills to get out of not being a retard. Look, all those pole are prob fake, those friendships i doubt will last long. Finding actual geniune friends is hard. Is there something wrong with my post? Please comment
>>
>I'm still acting the same way as I used to

No you're not. You're significantly less of a sperg now than you were as a kid, but you just didn't notice your developing social skills as you grew up--and you didn't notice being a sperg as a kid because you didn't know better. People treat you decently because you now have the social skills necessary to coexist with others.
>>
>>38403301
6th graders are young, you were a new kid stranger, they probably knew each other most of them from growing up and going to school together previously.
>>
>>38403301
same shit with me. as soon as i cut my hair started hitting the gym and hit a growth spurt everyone started being nice to me even though i still liked the same weird shit and had the same weird sense of humour. dont blame em though i also hate ugly people
>>
>>38403301
None of that was your fault, anon. Remember that. Find a picture of yourself in 6th grade. Tell him it wasn't his fault.

You'll be alright, friend.
>>
>>38403301
I actually had more friends as a semi autistic fat child in middle school than as a slim tall attractive guy in highschool
>>
>>38403301
>> happiness scales with belonging
citation needed
many philosophies disagree with you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.