[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He still uses a regular phone instead of taking the pi pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: piphone-raspberry-pi-phone-.jpg (129KB, 1036x554px) Image search: [Google]
piphone-raspberry-pi-phone-.jpg
129KB, 1036x554px
>He still uses a regular phone instead of taking the pi pill

You will never know freedom
>>
File: 1495663713095.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495663713095.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>38403176
The cellular network that shit connects to probably uses proprietary software
>>
>>38403176
>android users' dream phone
>>
>>38403176
I would legitimately consider using something like that. Where do you buy one?
>>
>>38403261

Make it friendo. Its not that difficult, just google it.
>>
>>38403308
That would be good advice for anyone else but I'm literally too lazy to even google it.
>>
it doesnt even have a speaker
>>
>>38403220
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Dumb apple poster
>>
>>38403210
Yes but it won't track you, and you can pay prepaid, so it won't really need to know who you are either.
>>
>>38403176
>places phone in pocket

Static electricity: nothin personell kid
>>
>>38403176
>adafruit

Ah yes, the social justice star of the cottage tech industry. That fruity lesbian cunt can jump off a cliff.
>>
>>38403220
My dream phone:

>1440p or 4k amoled 6 inch screen
>Removable battery
>microsd card slot
>no curved screen like the samsung edge or s8
>no curved lcd corners like the lg g6 or s8
>onboard storage uses an m.2 ssd that is upgradeable
>root access out of the box, no fuckery required
>actually supports os updates for more than 2 years

Tfw this will never happen
>>
>>38403350
Would you really carry that around with you? Assuming it could even fit in your pocket?
>>
>>38403176
taking a step back and just for a moment imagine being in a group of people of pulling this fucking thing out of your pocket. they'd probably call the police
>>
File: 1495635065747s.jpg (8KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495635065747s.jpg
8KB, 250x211px
>>38403176
>>38403308
>not mining the minerals yourself
>not manufacturing the silicon wafers yourself
>not building the cpu and microchips yourself
>not coding the os yourself
>following online instructions
>>
>>38403793
So if you still have to go through at&t or whatever for your prepaid, what advantages does this offer? Don't you need a name on a card to do prepaid anyway? And what do you mean it won't track you?
>>
>>38403931
You can buy the card with laundered cash to refill data and minutes. The phone will be programmed by you, so won't blip on the radar where you are constantly, as the first cells did not do that.

You could download whatever linux software you wanted on the phone too, and not be tortured by locked down fake linux (android) of which is designed to try to get you to buy apps. Linux was meant to be free. Linux gives you more functions as well.
>>
>>38403903
Imagine using it in an airport
>>
>>38404023
It might be a fun pi project, and I will google it. Depending on parts cost, I might even make one. For me, this thing has no advantages though. I'm not a terrorist or pedophile or paranoid schizophrenic. It is interesting and I do need another hobby project. Thanks
>>
>being this autistic

Just buy a regular phone you moron, women will either laugh at you or think it's a bomb, call the police and you will end up fighting a bomb hoax charge.
>>
>>38403891
Honestly yes it's cooler than a smart phone and I'm so sick of Android and Apple bullshit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.