[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PC gaming is for people who want the absolute best and are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sony_playstation_logo.jpg (51KB, 1164x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sony_playstation_logo.jpg
51KB, 1164x1080px
>PC gaming is for people who want the absolute best and are willing to pay for it
>Xbox is very similar to PC, but way more affordable and easy to use
>Nintendo is portable and also easy to use

Who is pic related targeted towards? How does it make sense?
>>
Same as xbox
>>
>>38402994
People who want superior (see: Japanese) games, in a wider variety of genres outside of "FPS." The day Steam or any other shitty PC service offers up exclusive Japanese games (Bloodborne, Gundum, Godzilla), is the day I become a PC gamer.
>>
>>38403043
>Gundum
Helpline LANE
>>
>>38402994
Basically the eastern version of xbone.
>>
>>38402994
people who have a PC and a nintendo, honestly if you have an xbox one youre fucking retarded
>>
>>38403054
I'm shitty at spelling, who fucking cares?
>>
>>38402994
people who know what the fuck is up
>sony always wins
>>
it's for weeaboos.
>>
>>38403043
>Gundum
>Godzilla
you have shit taste in video games
>>
>>38402994
bloodborne
bloodborne
bloodborne
>>
File: versus.png.jpg (83KB, 435x550px) Image search: [Google]
versus.png.jpg
83KB, 435x550px
>>38403105
>not liking Gundam Versus

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
Xbox is not similar to PC what the fuck are you talking about? Both Nintendo and Sony have comparable home console lines with Nintendo having a stronger portable base due to having a longer line of IPs on their handhelds.

The only thing separating consoles from each other is there exclusive IPs, the best of which can easily be emulated on a 600-800$ PC.
>>38403043
>All games that aren't shitty Japanese games are all FPS
>Uninspired ARPG is "superior" to 4X games that require actual thought
Kill yourself weeb.
>>
People who want to watch movies. Seriously, every Sony exclusive seems to be a third person cinematic experience.

Or those that want to play Bloodborne.
>>
>>38403157
>using Weeb in a derogatory manner

Where do you think you are, faggot?
>>
>>38403174
I'm on /r9k/, not /jp/ and not /a/.
Kill yourself you fucking weeb, and don't go on pretending that somehow I'm a normalfag for not liking a shitty culture that produce shitty games, like there's only one Japanese produced game series that's actually good and that one's dead but meanwhile Japs endlessly churn out arpg after arpg.

Bloodborne is a repackaged dark souls which is a repackaged third person Diablo II without procedurally generated levels (oh wait bloodborne has those procedurally generated dungeons).

Two nukes were not enough.
>>
>>38403251
if you dont watch anime all day what the fuck do you do?
>>
>>38403167
also I literally only got a ps3 because it was a cheap blu ray player
>>
>>38402994
Reminder that they are all competitors and they're all targeting the same audience, and are therefore basically for the same people and non are better than the other.

It's like saying pesi is better than coke.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.