[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ island

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Green_Island_USA_Maine_15.jpg (457KB, 1920x600px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Island_USA_Maine_15.jpg
457KB, 1920x600px
guys honestly we need to settle in an island and make a community for us NEETs and we should keep out all of the undesirables like normies and niggers
>>
>>38402375
>create an island full of social outcasts

there are two possibilities:
1) a society is born, with it's outcasts, which means those people are outcasts among outcasts, which is pretty fucking sad
2) everyone stays in their designated area, unwilling to come out of it and outside of an environment which could have eventually cured a few of them, causing them to spiral lower and lower into depression until everyone an hero
>>
>>38402375
I'd rather not live with any of you.
>>
>>38402633
good we dont want you normie
>>
File: 1500159407986.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1500159407986.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>38402375
This could work, we would face some issues. Namely, money.
Obviously none of us are getting jobs, which means if we're going to have to rely on eachother and the land to survive. However NEETs are going to be way too lazy for subsistence farming.
The solution? We're going to have to find an island big enough, and with enough animals, that we resort to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, living on whatever we can find and hunt in the island. Then at night we can all fall asleep together by an open fire. Sounds bretty comfy to me.

How about it?

>>38402508
that's like a new trophic level of outcastery. shit man.
>>
the actual problem here is having an internet connection on a fucking island
>>
>>38402375
You guys would get sweaty on a tropical island and kill your self with no computer and fighting off bugs 24/7
>>
>>38402375
this could never work, because neets can't fend for themselves. they are an inherently parasitic species, that lives off the fruits of the host society. the idea of removing them from a host, then, would be a death sentence.
>>
>>38403107
fuck hot islands im think of a cold northern island
>>
>>38402375

I know of a place where the population is collapsing, and they could probably be convinced to allow a large group to move in.

http://www.pn./
>>
>>38402375
You'll all immediately start going gay out of desperation and then by week three you'll be dead of either malnutrition or dysentery.
>>
>>38403177
looks interesting and nice dubs my man
>>
>>38403177
I didn't even know a URL like that could exist.

http://www.immigration.gov.pn/
>literally "Immigration and Repopulation"
I think its safe to say they're pretty desperate for people.
>>
>>38403067
the problem is an island like that doesn't actually exist. Anything big enough to have it's own ecosystem that could survive being fucked by humans daily has already been settled.

Not like this was ever more than a fantasy anyway.
>>
File: pci.png (48KB, 269x624px) Image search: [Google]
pci.png
48KB, 269x624px
>>38403177
>their religion is Seventh-day Adventist
>their currency in New Zealand Dollar (slightly odd)
>their legislature is the "Island Council", sounds fucking rad
>population as of 2014 is 57 (estimate? how could you even fuck that up?)
>GDP/capita is a measly $3k, poor as fuck
>>
File: nsi.png (146KB, 273x346px) Image search: [Google]
nsi.png
146KB, 273x346px
>>38403325
North Sentinel Island supports a population of 39 people who have yet to have even discovered fire. it is practically untouched.
we could just go there and take their shit.
>>
>>38403420

The population has dropped quite a bit; they tend to overestimate it.

A large fraction of the adult male population was removed from the island, when they were convicted of child abuse a few years ago.

Many of the women and children left around the same time.

They REALLY need new people to move there.
>>
>>38403509
Isn't that the place where they kill anyone who tries to contact them?

I seem to remember seeing pictures of an airplane riddled with arrows, when it flew too low.
>>
>>38403420
>a bunch of anons moving to Pedoland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_sexual_assault_trial_of_2004

Yeah, you sick fucks'll fit right in.
>>
>>38403509
have fun getting eaten by niggers, then.
>>
>>38403420
imagine shooting up and entire island full of people.
>>
>>38402375
We hate each other though...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsNc1HXoYc
lol look at all the niggers chanting
>>
>>38402375
What would the specific qualifications be to join?
>>
>>38403518
that's why we kill them off with superior firepower.
also, there is documented peaceful contact between them and outsiders. some indians came and gave them coconuts or some shit.

>>38403520
ah come on, that was 13 years ago, and it was only 7 m-
>55 charges
>including the mayor
>third of the male population
huh
>>
femanons are allowed but they are contractually stipulated to have sex with one of us per week
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.