[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hanging youself really painless and over in 10 seconds? It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2686.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.gif
173KB, 600x630px
Is hanging youself really painless and over in 10 seconds? It always freaks me out watching videos and seeing peoples bodies move even after they've been hanging for a while. I don't want to be memed on my way out.
>>
are there any videos of people doing it? ive saw gun ones
>>
I hear it's very painful. It's not like in the westerns where they are on a scaffold, a trap door and weighted sandbags. That setup is made to snap the neck. The way most people do it they get painfully strangled on the end of a rope. Don't do it anon.
>>
>>38402160

Have you considered other options?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
>>
>>38402160
Long drop is allegedly painless, but I'm not in the mood to find out. The alternatives are known to cause extreme agony, especially short drop.
>>
>>38402387
This.

You are going to break your neck and slowly die from suffocation. Just do the helium method.
>>
Partial suspension is supposed to be fairly painless but it's fucking hard to get it right
>>
File: 1491591609354s.jpg (4KB, 193x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491591609354s.jpg
4KB, 193x250px
>>38402160

I hung myself using the partial suspension method last month. My vision was darkening and was just seconds from passing out when I nearly got caught my a cop car on patrol in the park I was at.

It was uncomfortable, sure, but not excruciatingly painful. I've experienced far greater physical pain compared to the rope.

Ask me any further questions if you like.
>>
>>38402160
Long drop is basically painless and instant death but if it goes wrong you can get brain damage(from not having a strong enough rope) or end up suffocating like in short drop(from not falling far enough), in short drop your body will automatically struggle even after you're unconscious, it is painful, and with short drop if interrupted you can suffer brain damage
>>
I tried to hang myself with a belt once. It felt fucking amazing, and I say that with full sincerity.

Like >>38403046 I used partial suspension. I put a soft piece of cloth over the belt so that when the belt tightened, the sliding of the fake leather wouldn't aggravated my neck, and I slowly lowered myself from standing on my chair to standing on the floor. Once I let go of the bar I was holding on to, the same bar the belt was tied to, my legs quickly fell asleep, my face tingled, and within a second the rest of my body was numb and very tingly. Vision darkened and I passed out.

I woke up on the floor because the screws holding the bar to the wall were too short so my weight eventually ripped the bar down.

It wasn't painful at all for me. I actually enjoyed the feeling a lot. As a fair warning, if you fuck up and wake up on the floor like I did, you'll have a fucking killer headache and a lot of little tiny red dots on your face (The asphyxiation leads to petechiae. Goes away after a few days). Your head will also be a little foggy for a while, presumably from brain damage.
>>
>>38402961
They don't sell tanks with pure helium any more. They have oxygen mixed into prevent the exit bag method. So you'll just end up a brain damaged vegetable.
>>
>>38402160
Instead take painkillers or benzos and:
>cut yourself in a certain area where you bleed out quickly
or
>jump from the top of a building
>>
>>38403217
Also I'd say best methods are long drop, as long as you pay attention and plan it, and shotgun to the head
>>
>>38402160

why don't you try the fantastic board of /suicide/?

it'll cover everything you need
>>
>>38403378
>They have oxygen mixed into prevent the exit bag method.
Correction: They have oxygen mixed in to jew you and save a little cash. They don't give a fuck if you wanna kill yourself but the world's helium supply has depleted from decades past.
>>
Do the car exhaust meme suicide (Should be pretty easy to find out how since a girl got convicted of murder for encouraging it) but make sure to get some good weed and get stoned before starting the process. Should be pretty damn painless and a lot more pleasant than most other suicide methods.

P.S. if you pick this and write a suicide note tell them Marvin helped you out. Good luck dude.
>>
Someone posted a video of a girl doing it on here and it took a while and yes painful.

It was disturbing. In my head it was just a prank video.
>>
>>38404571
I saw that video, I think she lost consciousness after around 30 seconds.
>>
>>38404481
Because of laws and other things, car exhaust doesn't really work because of reduced emissions, it is also difficult to make a co generator, but if you do make sure there is no exposed wires or anything that could start a fire, also put out a warning on the door to not possibly kill somebody else, just something like do not enter or whatever you want
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.