[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So an my/your consciousness only exist once? The thought that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7107.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7107.gif
494KB, 387x305px
So an my/your consciousness only exist once? The thought that after I die and have to live again somehow terrifies me

I want this to be it

Is there a god or anything after death? How do we have consciousness?
>>
>>38401603
>How do we have consciousness?
Physical components communicate with each other in such a way that over time, it is possible to create and add atomic facts together to create a sum of experience.
>Is there a god or anything after death?
Yes.
>>
>>38401697
This is an interesting subject to me. What makes you think you're right?
>>
File: osi-model.jpg (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
osi-model.jpg
83KB, 480x360px
>>38401741
I took Pascal's wager. The mammal brain puts everything into hierarchy, and so I figure that the best pacifier for that part of myself is believing in God, whether He's there or not. If people even have a concept of God, then He must exist in some form, otherwise what are we referring to?
As far as the design of consciousness, the Internet itself can be considered a sort of brain with neurons and a collective consciousness, even if it has no ego. The OSI model is a more technical model of the process that I'm describing, and is a superset of TCP/IP.
>>
>>38401603
>So an my/your consciousness only exist once?
I think a lot about what happens to the energy of a person before life and after death. Before, I guess you're mostly corn. Then, a miracle happens and a strange chemical called DNA starts playing with some other DNA and begins a reading of the most epic story in the universe, of how single-celled life came together to form a multicellular society with different supporting roles, and over millions of years evolved to the point of being an ugly-ass baby. After a while, you do something stupid and you die, freeing up your energy for more corn.
>>
>>38402104
see what i mena though how can we experience stuff though? for some reason i dont get how i can be and then cant be
>>
>>38402126
>i can be and then cant be
I think you just forget a lot of things and have to start over.
Maybe I should write a will and say that I want to be cremated and made into food so that people can bite me.
>>
>>38402201
>I think you just forget a lot of things and have to start over.
do you mean reincarnation? no offense but i dont see how that works either since the brain will deteriorate
>>
>>38402223
Do I have to go over the corn cycle again?
>>
>>38402238
sir no sir

thanks for replying
>>
>>38402260
Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
Corn to corn.
>>
You don't have to tell me what happened.
Eat them. It's good with the butter.
>>
>>38401854
bruh you're on some Alex Jones level shit

Go be mentally ill somewhere else
>>
>>38401741
Because that's literally the only logical thing that makes sense, and you're using logic just to experience this text right now. If you don't think it's logic that makes you you, then you're being stupid, because it takes literally logic to calculate any experience, so obviously logic causes it all.
>>
>>38402654
You fuck off back to your shithole, and take your spacing with you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.