[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe it's not so bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 83x90px
>Talk with girl for two years
>Asks to watch a movie at my place
>Sit on couch with her
>Asks for a blanket. I get it for her
>She throws half the blanket on me
>Tells me to come closer
>Rests her legs on me
>Puts her hand by her leg
>Grabs my hand
>Sit like that for the rest of the movie
>Ten minutes towards the end she rests her head on my shoulder
>Realize I love her
>Realize that the girl I love is holding my hand and resting her head on my shoulder
>feelsgoodman.exe
Nothing will ever compare to that feeling. No amount of anything else will ever feel so good.
I realized that a normie life maybe wasn't so bad after all. Wish me luck robots.
>>
no one decent thinks normie life is bad
>>
>>38401568

Robot success stories are the best
>>
>>38401568
Nice dude. Which one of her beta orbiters is she doing this with tomorrow night?
>>
>>38401568
Just wait till it ends
and you come crawling back here
until then happy '''relationship''' anon
>>
>>38401568
This is some high intensity bait, lad. You mean to tell me it took you two years to work up the courage to ask her to Netflix and Chill basically, and you're over the moon because she held your hand?
>>
File: imagess.jpg (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
3KB, 83x90px
>>38401667
>>38401568
>>38401816
Two of you were completely correct (This whole relationship has been odd and that kept me from doing alot of shit. I'm gonna make a long, detailed post about it tomorrow)
I apologize to disappoint my friend but some things are just not meant to be apparently
>After she leaves she snapchats me and asks me if I had fun
>Say yes ask if she did
>She says yes. Asks me how it made me feel
>"Pretty good hby"
>"Same. I just want to make sure we're on the same page"
>"That's good"
>"What do you think of what happened under the blankets"(we kept our hands under there the whole time"
>"Friendly" Like I said there's been alot of shit in this relationship so I didn't know what to assume
>"Nothing more?"
>"Hard to say but probably not."
>She sends a paragraph about how she likes to cuddle during stuff like that and she hopes she didn't lead me on or hurt me
>"It's fine you didn't hurt me or anything"
Are some of us just destined to get the short end of the stick our entire lives?
I'm pretty upset because my feelings are pretty fucking strong for her. Feel like crying but I can't because being a robot has hardened me and gotten me used to disappointment. Like I said I'll make a post with the whole story tomorrow. See you tomorrow robots.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>38402035
don't worry about it too much, you're not the first one to have been led on by women who don't realize what they do to us, we're here for you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.