[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization:/r9k/ edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: r9g.png (47KB, 912x559px) Image search: [Google]
r9g.png
47KB, 912x559px
Does /r9k/ want to play a game?
>there are 3 landmasses, an archipelago, an island and the mainland
>one landmass will be filled with robots, and the other one with normies, chads & stacies
>doubles and triples will decide where do the robots and normies will be placed (only one landmass per group)
>more things will happen as time goes on
>>
Robots on the archipelago so the chads/stacies/normies can form a successful society on the mainland and expand it over a wide area
>>
>>38400624
this guy gets it
also bump
>>
fuck me then
last bump
i should have posted this on a monday, board slow as hell
if this 404s i'm gonna try another day
>>
>>38400624
rolling for this
origional pls
>>
>>38400554
Rolling for us to become Crababoos. We're not actually crabs but we like to dress up like them and imitate crab culture.
>>
>>38400624
this except robots on island and chads on mainland
>>
>>38400554
Robots on the mainland. Everyone else get out REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38401263
Rolling for archipelago Crababoos
>>
>>38401167
>>38401263
>>38401310
>>38401347
>>38401434
bumping
it seems that I interested some
also have some free (You)'s btw
>>
Robots on mainland, normies on island, Chads on archipelago. Let the Chads work hard to take what they deserve.
>>
>>38401655
we have a winner
now
>the number 27, 61, 45 , triples and doubles decide any event that can happen on the landmasses
>>
File: r9g.png (55KB, 912x559px) Image search: [Google]
r9g.png
55KB, 912x559px
>>38401655
forgot mupdate
>>
>>38401825
robots construct villages and farms, setting up society. stacies fight eachother over lack of makeup, and chads do pushups on their landmass
>>
>>38400554
Islands for robots because we could live a quiet isolated life all while having enough ressources
Chads on the Archipelago so they wouldn't breed enough to become the norm and they'd hopefully die out.
Give the normies their disgusting mainland.
>>
>>38400624
>chads/stacies/normies can form a successful society
If you want to see normiedom taken to it's natural conclusion just look at subsaharan africa
>>
3rd selfbump
>>
Robots invade and attack normies
>>
Chads periodically raid robo-land, enslave the bots for faggot sex and menial labor, and build Copacabana 2.0 on their archipelago orgy paradise. The only hope for robot-kind is some tentative alliance with the normies, who look on with masked fear and trembling at the raging chads. Can the robot ambassador to the normies overcome his autism and forge an alliance for the sake of beta-kind?
>>
4rth selfbump
gonna stick around for a little while
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.