[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /FascinatedByYearNumbers/ here? When I look at year numbers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2009.png (3KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
2009.png
3KB, 250x150px
Who /FascinatedByYearNumbers/ here? When I look at year numbers, I google search them to see what their pop culture was. The music, the fashion, the shows, the cars, the atmopsphere. I will also read stories of people that miss that year. Its almost as if that year number itself enslaved what people wore and did, sort of like a dictator. By that I mean that people look like they were living linear lifestyles doing the same thing everyday. What facinates me the most are the criminals of that year. They didn't give a shit about confirming to whatever was popular during that time period. They just went and kill kill kill. Ted Bundy wasn't a pretentious cunt who sported an afro and disco clothes despite the fact that he did his killings in the 70s.

That is why I love the Grand theft auto series because each game is set in a different time period where the protsgonist doesnt confirm to whatever is popular. He's a little fucking troll fucking up whatever that time period produced. In GTA SA where it takes place in that smug little year called 1992, you play as a protagonist that doesn't confirm to watching Bill Cosby or Fresh prince of Bel Air or wearing default 90s clothes/hairstyles like Tre Styles from boyz in the hood. No no no, you play as a fucking gangbanging NIGGER flying a FIGHTER JET all throughout Los Angeles, San Franciso, and Las Vegas blowing shit up.

Back on topic, I feel like I will see 2017 the same way even though it doesn't feel like it. Matter of fact, this type of thinking makes me want to explore shit and go out and do something so when I remember back, Ill say "Yup that was me. I did that shit in 2017 motherfuckers"
>>
2013 is a big year for me. i got into a major car accident i almost died from it. i'm trying to figure things out. i have a brain injury memories are still popping in.
>>
I'm very interested in the year 2011.

Anyone else here?
>>
File: retard-image.jpg (31KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
retard-image.jpg
31KB, 460x347px
>>38399991
>ITT : infinite autism
>>
>>38399991
when did they start regulating R9k so much?
>>
>>38400107
2013 for me is a really striking year. not sure why. it just sticks out. 2013.
>>38400127
I absolutely loved 2011. Feels like an eternity ago to me now, although it was only 6 years ago.
Actually that sounds like too much. fuck.
>>
>>38399991
Me OP
I'm like this mostly with media such as music and games though
I have a mild obsession with the 97-02 period
>>
File: 1488132555028.gif (39KB, 659x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488132555028.gif
39KB, 659x448px
>>38399991
Tell me the meaning of this number OP.
>>
I remember like 10 years ago VH1 used to show these pop culture documentary type shows called "I love the '70s/'80s/'90s" and each individual year in the decade was an hour long episode. They'd cover everything popular that happened each year, like music hits, movies, fads, news events and stuff. I was fascinated when I was younger. Not sure if they still play them, I don't can't afford actual tv anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.