[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a question for you guys: where are the girls that can handle cyborgs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: tomoko.jpg (33KB, 365x291px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
33KB, 365x291px
a question for you guys:
where are the girls that can handle cyborgs?
>>
>>38399091
They're at home.
>>
File: 1481820182354.jpg (83KB, 657x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481820182354.jpg
83KB, 657x1024px
>>38399091

that's a good tomoko

I really need to sit down and read that manga one day

also what the fuck is the point of this thread
>>
>>38399137
im lonely man
i need help
>>
File: Best days of our lives.png (2MB, 875x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Best days of our lives.png
2MB, 875x2086px
>>38399190

welcome to the club

I'm 22 and I've pretty much given up

never being able to relate or have deeper connections with other human beings hurts, makes you feel broken, but at the same time causes a burning rage of impotence where you wish the world respected and cherished you and your perspectives, why can't they be like you? why do you have to be like them?

it doesn't matter though, there's something fundamentally different about people like us, you'll only find relatable people through sheer luck, at least that's my experience

what connections you might have now, you should cherish them, and try your best to maintain them, unless they become onesided, fuck that bullshit

you probably don't interest the modern woman that much, just hope that one day you will find someone you can stand being around
>>
File: watamote.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38399517
im now out of school and i have to wagecuck now
i wont be able to meet any women now
im pretty much done
idk how to handle that. all those stuff like cuddling and sex is for normal people so regular and im not even close to that.
im not even an autist or something like this.
its just the normies theyre so different and they
act totally different. it makes me feel like im from a different world. the whole time i hoped there would be a girl which would be somewhat like me. but now i think that these girls dont exist.
by looking at you guys i think that my theory is true
hold me
>>
>>38399517
22 as well and I'm getting to that point. I have a "friend" who I now consider my weed dealer. His gf and cute cousin are really the only relationships I have at the moment but I want to get out and cut ties but not completely with them to focus on myself. I see them like 1-2 days a week consecutively. These people do not know me but I like how they pretend to. I hate that I'm pretty much forced to interact and socialize with them just because my friend is my weed dealer. Talking to this guy is so boring. He never adds anything interesting to a conversation, he just plays his stupid single player games while I'm talking to his gf or cousin, drinking/smoking. How do I slowly get step back from a relationship like this? I feel like I'm their fucking counselor. They really enjoy my company but I don't feel the same towards them usually. They're very judgemental and i hate being around ppl like that. They're not really normies but they're pretty close
>>
>>38399735
That sounds like an ok situation. What do they talk about? What would you prefer they talk about? What does the cute cousin look like? Is she in your league or possibly interested?
>>
>>38399091
Fellow cyborg here OP, 23. I'm just waiting for the waifubots, haven't really been looking or interested for a long time.
>>
>>38399717

You're more like me than I had imagined, I'm just a step beyond you, i've been wagecucking for 3 weeks now and its just as soulcrushing as you would expect

there are maybe two cute girls there, but even so I don't think it matters, I don't think most women would want to deal with me, and desu I don't think I'd deal with most women's bullshit all that well, I also have no idea how to find woman like the kind you speak of, I dream of them, but I've personally come to the conclusions that they don't exist, or maybe they do, but they are in such short supply they might as well not exist

the female experience doesn't generally create people like that

you can either love a woman or understand her, but never both

I think there is far more truth to those words than is comfortable for any man to hear

I also have normies all around me talking about their gfs or tindr exploits, which I cannot relate to even slightly, the weird part is even though they seem to be normies in the sense that they are socially well adjusted, they're all into pokemon and magic the gathering and mmos and other traditionally very nerdy shit

I don't have any desire for mindless porking, I just want to love and be loved, to understand and be understood, to have someone to share human experiences with

as hopeless as I sound and as I seem to be encouraging you to be, you may find one of the girls you seek

one thing I've thought a lot about is perhaps these girls you seek are too specific, having common interests to share is important, but keep your mind open to girls who are different than you, if they like you and you like them, I don't think we can ask for much more than that, really just find a girl who is okay with you and who you are, who you REALLY are

it may make no sense to you why you appeal to them, but if you find someone you can be your truest self around, and they still like you, then you've found something special

if you have to act fake its not worth it, imo at least
>>
File: IMG_0239.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38400003
>>38399735
>>38399717
>>38399517
such a beautiful thread. I relate to all of you guys. Have some feels
>>
File: existence.jpg (32KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
existence.jpg
32KB, 640x627px
>>38400003
i understand you 100%
it would be enough to find a women who would understand me atleast somewhat.
but to this day i have found only a few friends.
without them i would become insane maybe
i believe our dream will never come true but just lets hope to get women who can accept us like we are.
i too want to be loved
>>
>>38400194
So do I... but I don't expect it. I don't really hold out hope for it.
>>
>>38399735

That is an interesting situation

I'm not really sure what to tell you, but I do completely understand not wanting to be around those sort of people, its annoying and banal

I want to try to give you advice, but I really don't know what to say. Do they generally contact you first or are you the one who initiates?

its depressing and it feels like putting down a dog, but if you really don't enjoy them that much just cut down contact with them on your side, relationships are a two way street, if they truly value you they will probably still try to stay in contact with you, in which case that is where my advice ends

but if they also stop on their end then the relationship will just wither and die

I really don't like to do that sort of thing personally, I don't like to make people feel like I don't relate to them, I know what that's like on my end, I don't want to make others feel alienation like that, then again fakeness isn't really worth doing either, imo if you're going to invest time into a relationship it should be genuine

is being around them worth salvaging/continuing at all?
>>
>>38400194
another thing i want to add which annoys me:
im far from normal but im not really an autist but i find it really crazy that really ALL women are at the same normielevel. this bugs me the most that there are no women who are somewhat atleast cyborg
>>
File: Vinnie.jpg (104KB, 480x702px) Image search: [Google]
Vinnie.jpg
104KB, 480x702px
>>38400150

thanks pal, have this

>>38400194
>>38400256

>but to this day i have found only a few friends. without them i would become insane maybe

I know this feel all too well, If I ever end up completely friendless and isolated I don't think suicide would be very far off, not a whole lot to tether me to this world, don't really have any aspirations or purpose

I think I'll give myself until 30, maybe 40, and if I still haven't been able to have a wife and family made (to give me purpose) I'll probably off myself
>>
>>38400411
death is something i wish for some time already
but i think i wouldnt have the courage for doing that
you shouldnt leave your friends behind, anon
especially if theyre already in small numbers
>>
>>38400411
Ive been friendless for years. You really are fucked when you have nobody, and ive been depressed for years. Dont know what to do desu. Its like and endless cycle.
>>38400613
listen to this guy please.
>you should never leave your friends behind, anon
especially if theyre already in small numbers
>>
>>38400722
i would have to second this.

I've been wagecucking for 5 years now and it sucks ass. It becomes so much harder to make friends, the friends you think you had get busy and stop keeping up with you and when you try to befriend new people they already have friends and it just feels like your an outsider trying to break in. It just feels so forced.
>>
>>38399517
I feel you, my dude. I've only ever met one other person that I could really relate to and be honest with. I moved three hours away for school but I still keep in contact with him.

I'm 29 but I still have a small hope that one day I'll find a girl who I can relate to. It's really the only thing keeping me going. That and alcohol.
>>
>>38400240
Yeah, they're always the ones contacting me. When I tried to give them excuses on why I couldn't come over, I feel like they were surprised that's I said no. Probably thinking, "What else does Anon have to do on the weekends?" Fuck them. I know they talk shit behind my back. I just wish they were upfront with me about things concerning me.

I don't think they'll stop trying to contact me even if I tried though. I would say we're pretty close, I think I'm being authentic but not completely otherwise Inwluld be here. I think I'm just getting bored of them. I need new friends honestly.

he is my dealer and he's the bridge that connects me seeing his cousin who I'm still trying figure if she has feelings for me or not. prob not since she has and but these past few weeks have felt like she's's been waiting for me to open up to her or something. Probably all in my head though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.