[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM DONE FOR LADS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1490173046114.jpg (45KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
1490173046114.jpg
45KB, 400x711px
>be me
>started working at whole foods about a month ago
>they put me in prepared foods making sandwiches, pizza, and burritos
>bakery is right next to us
>spot a qt (like pic) working there and start staring like an idiot
>tfw she sees me being a creep
>ohfuck.jpeg
>she gives me a dirty look and walks away.
>couple days go by and i want some ice for my water on my break
>was told the ice is at the bakery
>shes the only one i can ask
>she gives it to me without any trouble
>after my break the supervisor for the bakery comes over looking for me
>nowivedoneit.exe
>she tells me to stop bothering said qt
>she also says shes going to report me to managment
Did I really fuck up lads? Whats going to happen now?
>>
Tell them exactly that and if they pull some shit on you, then fuck them.
Shit tier jobs aren't worth fighting over.
Only downside is she will brag about how she got some creep fired.
>>
>>38398872
OP here. I just hope they dont take her side 100%. I really need this or else I cant afford to live
>>
>>38398842
Reported to management for looking at a woman?
Something's fucky, if you didn't have any trouble with her, why did the supervisor sperg out?
>>
rage.jpg
>>
>>38399106
desu I really cant give a better explanation. I think its stupid shs chimped out on me but all I can do is hope
>>
>>38398842
>reported to management and scolded for looking at and asking a question to someone

Is this ever going to end? Why are some people given so much power?
>>
>>38398842
>staring
>she gives me a dirty look and walks away.
>shes the only one i can ask
so much bullshit, most probably you wanted to approach her right ?
avoid this situations at all cost, when you are at work you only care about work and act like a cold asshole.
i've been there and being nice and friendly on these shit tier jobs filled by braindead morons is only source of trouble
you dun goffed, start looking for another job.
>>
>>38398842
she gives you a "warning" then reports you? women are stupid.
>>
>>38398955
oh they will. unless you are hotter than her but even then ladies before men:)
>>
>>38398842
you better stop raping her
>>
>>38398842
Welcome to 2k17 my male oppressor friend
>>
>>38398955
then maybe you shouldn't ogle your coworkers dumbass
>>
>>38398842
>>spot a qt (like pic) working there and start staring like an idiot

Describe her eye color, hair color, hairstyle, ass, tits, waist, body, etc. Girl in the pic is hot af.
>>
>>38398842
How long did you stare and where did you stare? Also does she know you needed the ice from her?
>>
>>38398842

Ask the qt if you can wear her panties
>>
How does this happen with women being so cruel towards men? I'm wondering if I'm sheltered or if it's only directed towards really ugly, unsociable guys.
>>
Say you were impressed how well her makeup is done and you wished you were that good at it. Trust me you just gotta outsmart the crazy liberals that work there.
>>
>>38400199
>cruel
>reporting someone for ogling you like a creep
???
>>
>>38398842
Now tell your manager what you told us (pic included) and get him or her to bitch out the bakery department. Everyone knows most of the departments hate each other, and it's time to put this hate to use.

Or you can keep quiet and get fired in a few weeks as "that weird creep in the sandwich department"
>>
Just FYI to all the NEETs in the thread with no work experience, excessive staring is considered sexual harassment. It's rarely enforced or complained about but I'm guessing that OP is leaving out some details if the girl cared enough to complain to her supervisor.

Sorry OP you're probably fucked. It's a shit job anyway, start looking for another one.
>>
God I hate working with women.

Let me guess, the supervisor is far less attractive than the other girl?
>>
>>38398955
Stand up for yourself
>>
>>38400656
Howd you know hehe xd
>>
>>38398955
remember,
men have no rights any more.
Things like mens rights org and antifemisism didn't come from no where. The more you interact with the real would, i.e., jobs, HR Polcie tickets, courts, other people the more you realize how fucked men are.
Remember a place like wholefoods will be super cucked HR wise, bending over to be "progressive" where at least at some older markets you might have some 50 year old career store managers left over that know the score.
Whole foods will also attract tumbler employees, she is probably posting on her tumbler about how you raped her right now.
>>38400638
it could be OP is a creep, but it really could be rooosties being toosty
>>
>>38400341
>>38399864
>>38400638

Okay samefag settle down
>>
File: Ash_Rowlet_sleeping.jpg (34KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Rowlet_sleeping.jpg
34KB, 512x288px
OP here again on another break at slavefoods co. Spoke to the boss of my department and he said hes got my back and guatantees my nob security cuz this was bs on the bakery. feelsgoodman
>>
>>38401404

God bless, OP. Keep us updated if anything changes.
>>
>>38400638
is it sexual harrassment to look at someone's face or just their body?
>>
File: the state of the west.jpg (62KB, 550x739px) Image search: [Google]
the state of the west.jpg
62KB, 550x739px
>>38400341
>literally having the power to fuck someone over for looking at you funny
jfl @ the state of western society
>>
Report them both to HR for harassing you. If you really didn't do anything they can always watch the cameras. Best you strike first if you care enough about that job. It'll at least strike a blow tovthe manager getting a HR complaint. They'll be watching her like theyre watching you now. If I was you I'd expect to lose that job though.
>>
>>38401518
>Report HR to HR
Good fucking luck. Best he could do is call corporate, but I doubt they'll side with the fucking breadboy over an HR employee. Doesn't help that OP is probably a pale aspie lanklet either.
>>
>>38401566
Oh I'm not saying OP will win. In fact, I am pretty sure he'll he fired within 2 weeks. Most corporations have policies in place where they investigate all complaints. It will at least make the manager's life hell for a bit and it eill stay on her record. Just telling OP to at least inconvenience these bitches. I'd even lie about what the manager told me and make it seem a lot worse and maybe even unprofessional.
>>
If you're fired from Whole Foods you should accept the blessing and never work retail again.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.