[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecstasy with a girl, what should I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Elena Sheidlina.jpg (82KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elena Sheidlina.jpg
82KB, 682x1024px
>21yo virgin
>My best mate and his gf broke up 2 months ago
>Me and her have been hanging out weekly since that happened
>We're going to a small festival next weekend
>We're getting drunk and doing a small amount of ecstasy
>She's coming back to mine after and sleeping in the spare room

Give me some advice
>>
id punch myself in the face so my mate doesnt have to
>>
File: 1261261623621.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1261261623621.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38398276
good luck because ecstasy permanently lowers testosterone; you best stay away from it
>>
She's using you to make her ex jealous
If you care about your friend stop hanging out with her
Bros before hoes isn't a meme
>>
>>38398276
this is how normies have a good time. Getting drunk and doing drugs.
>>
> sniping your best friends used up goods with no regard for how he feels about it

Damn, this normalfag OP is ruthless and uncouth.
>>
>>38398396
This. What are you doing OP? How can you not realize she's using you? Is this bait?
>>
>>38398287
He told me he wants me to hang out with her more. She's really needy and he wants her to have other friends so she leaves him alone.

>>38398396
I explicitly asked her about this the first time we hung out. She denied it.
She genuinely doesn't have many friends. It was her and her bf all day every day. She wasn't allowed any male friends, and she has no female friends.

>>38398414
I wouldn't say the type of drug use I've done is normie tier. But mdma (ecstasy) literally makes me feel like a normal person. I feel and act like a normie would. It's an incredible drug. That feeling of fitting in, being interesting and having conversations. It's wonderful, and I'd recommend it to anyone, as long as they're safe with it.
>>
>>38398276
Holy fuck I'm on mdma RIGHT NOW my dude. I just got back from partying with normies (and being a normie).
Just know that you'll wanna fuck everything in sight. If both of you are on E then you'll both want to fuck regardless. Don't even worry about it. Your confidence will spike once you take the ecstasy and you'll take control of the situation.
>>
>>38398276
sleeping with your bros ex. WTF you retard, why would you want a slut before a good friend? please end yourself, this stuff is simple and life worthy.

if I was your friend and found out I would beat the living shit out of you. Also this>>38398396
>>
>>38398433
>sniping your best friends used up goods with no regard for how he feels about it

Well when you put it like that...

She's told me that he once said he'd "kill any of his friends if they slept with her"

However, he broke up with her. She's bored and has some spare time. I'm bored and have some spare time.

She's literally the only girl that I know.

We hugged 2 years ago, and we kissed 6 years ago. I haven't kissed or hugged a girl since.

Fuck. I just want to enjoy my life. I'm not passing on this once in a decade opportunity to hang out with a female just because my friend claims her as his property because he's put his dick in her.
>>
>>38398545
I'm happy for you!
I couldn't believe how normal E makes me feel. I've been on a small amount of E with my parents around at my sisters party.

The next day my parents said how nice it was that I was being social and acting normal. They were legitimately happy. They had some hope for the future for their autist child.
>>
I only do mdma by myself, it feels like my mind is being cleansed negativity anxiety depression everything, while I roll around on my bed lights out with a little music on
it's my favorite drug next to mixing pot and cocaine
>>
>>38398550
>sleeping with your bros ex
>sleeping

you're forgetting this is arcanine

the furthest I've gotten with a girl is kissing (6 years ago). i don't expect anything to happen, but i'm thinking about every possibility, just in case it does.
>>
Alright well can't fault you then, the friend seems like a bit of a Chad on the scope for fresh ass so I'll sign off on it. Fuck friends, anyway. But still, this doesn't mean that she's not using you. As long as you know that.

The situation seems too cerebral, too intense for hanging out with a girl for the first time; personally, I'd have turned her down and gotten high alone at home that night. Guess I'm too far gone.

You should not come back to this sad board once the deed is done, and be aware: that drug might make it really hard for you to get hard.
>>
>>38398276
>do ecstasy
>feel freakishly in love with oneitis
>have panic attack from it
>feel like we're soul mates
>realize I have to die alone because of all girls being whores and rape victims I refuse to date
>realize I need to stop drugs and change mylife to find a good girl
>drugs wear off
>want to try again even tho I had no fun and just psychosis and panic attacks

Every time
>>
>>38398871
>>38398871
Ooh and also

>best friend
>hanging out with his ex every week since they broke up

Pick one
>>
>>38398655
It's completely valid to fuck this girl.

But you can't call yourself his friend anymore.
>>
>>38398276
My m8, just don't listen these utter arseholes. You don't owe your friend shit, and he sounds like a fucking monster, btw.

Just have a nice time with her (with or without sex) and be yourself.

About the drug-related things, I can't help you there.
>>
>>38398844
He's trying to have fucked a total of 20 girls by the time he's 25. So I guess he's a chad.
He's on a date with this random girl on the same day me and his ex are hanging out

>The situation seems too cerebral.
I'm confused as fuck man.
She's been my oneitis for 6 years, and every night I hug my pillow, pretending it's her as I fall asleep. (However during 5 of these 6 years, I had zero contact with her).
I'm in love with my idealised version of her, but not the real her. But at the same time it all overlaps and I don't know what I feel.
My mind is a mess. I'm hoping E lets us get emotionally close, and she will just share everything and so will I, and I can assess it all afterwards.
I love her, but at the same time I don't believe she really exists, and I also don't like her, and she's emotionally dead to me. I'm mentally prepared for almost every outcome. It's a mess of over thinking, but at least there will hopefully be no surprises.
>>
>>38398775
Try mdma and lsd.
Research "Candyflipping"
The best drug experience of my life, and one of my top 5 experiences overall

I've never heard music so good.
>>
>>38398921
>It's completely valid to fuck this girl.
only if I get consent, r-right?

>But you can't call yourself his friend anymore.
me and her have been friends for a long time. but we never spoke or spent time together because he didn't like it.

he's fucked quite a few girls. he can't claim all of them, otherwise my chances are just getting lower and lower.

>>38398938
thanks for the kind words

>just have a nice time with her (with or without sex) and be yourself
cheers man, hopefully it will be a fun day
i won't just be myself, i'll be myself with a huge drug induced serotonin boost to increase my self esteem and confidence
>>
>>38398276
Dont be a fucking dog cunt. He is meant to be a best mate and you are trying to chop him you fuckng dirty dog cunt. You should of be out every slamming flippers with your best mate not taking with his hoe of a former gf
>>
>>38399586
chop him?
dirty dog cunt?
slamming flippers?

what country are you from, friend?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.