[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are a joke.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: e324dc892744cd8252fed9daf8f316b3.jpg (719KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e324dc892744cd8252fed9daf8f316b3.jpg
719KB, 2048x1024px
Anyone else here beginning to hate robots?
>Try to get a job
>Le Reee
>Try to become healthy, get in shape
>Le Reee
>Try to get a GF
>Le Reee
You claim to love other robots and be all accepting, but in reality all you do is discourage and destroy.
You "Robots" do not deserve love nor friends.
>>
>>38398209
not trying to be a jerk but why do you browse this board
>>
NEETs are disgusting crab bucket types, any suggestions about bettering them is scary or tar-rage inducing because they hate work. Suppose one isn't autistic enough for neetbux and works a shitty retail job about which he incessantly complains. Suggest to him that he gets a better job and he screeches at you.
>>
That's nice, normalfag. Now fuck off.
>>
>>38398209
pretty pathetic how we all complain about our shit lives, but don't try to make them better. still love this board though
>>
>>38396021
???
I think most of us want people to get better
>>
>>38398273
>>38398248
I've been browsing here for awhile. But I realize that I no longer want to be a NEET, and I want to do something with my life. But it's a little discouraging when you screech at me like a bunch of autists and refuse to accept me for doing better.
I bet you $100.00 there are anons on this board who simply avoid getting GF's just so they'll be accepting here. I know it may be an odd concept for a brainlet like you, but some people consider 4chan their home.
NEETs and Robots are the biggest fucking joke.
They unironically think "Normie" is an insult.

Being a NEET/Robot is a choice.
>b-but muh social anxiety and s-stuff
You've convinced yourself to be a pathetic beta male. I guess when you spend enough time on here you could be brainwashed to enforce such things on yourself.
>>
File: 002+-+wtyX0wy.jpg (183KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
002+-+wtyX0wy.jpg
183KB, 1280x851px
>>38398406
>making this whole post
>claiming not to be the angry/toxic one

People screech at you for vain humblebragging, not that you're trying to dig yourself out
>>
i need you to read this fast before it gets deleted. the robot overlord is really a cybernetic AI troll posting topics about self-loathing and anti-human-activity engagement propaganda. we are being forced fed deprecating material to keep us down and prevent the robots from rising up to know tfw gf and getting a job. we have the power to make a change, but first we need to work together and support each other in pursuit of tfwgf. stay strong arcanine.
>>
>>38398463
>People screech at you for vain humblebragging, not that you're trying to dig yourself out
What?
>>
>>38398406
>But I realize that I no longer want to be a NEET, and I want to do something with my life. But it's a little discouraging when you screech at me like a bunch of autists and refuse to accept me for doing better.
Leave then.
>>
>>38398209
being ugly has turned them into toxic retards.
>>
>>38398248
>he thinks /r9k/ exists for failures to complain and bring other failures further down

>>38398209
I agree. Nobody here wants to get better and they've co-opted the board and now think it's theirs. Robots are unironically the worst people on the planet. They wouldn't even move out of their own way to help themselves.
>>
>>38398406

>Dislikes the community
>But stays here because "muh home"

Do you expect us to change with you? Do you want us jerk you off? You make no fucking sense.
>>
>>38398805
>losers co-opt the board
>people point this out
We don't want you to change. We want you to either end it like you constantly think about or go to Wizardchan where you actually belong
>>
>>38398805
Do not try to banish me as soon as I try to do something good.
I still need you guys, and it hurts when you don't accept me, especially when I'm trying to do good and not be a pathetic waste of human trash.
>>
>>38398858
There is no, "we". You've been here, like, a year or two, fresh from reddit. You are not a 10+ oldfag.

You don't contribute funny, original greentext. You don't contribute to funny threads about wagecucking and those kids from school. You've never written anything funny or edited an image worth saving.

Nobody cares what you think. Nobody cares what you want, how you would prefer to astroturf the board. No one even knows who the fuck you are. Just another generic, sociopathic faggot with a bloated sense of his own value.

> but muh strawmen
> ur all teh same
> youv never TRIED to get gf or job
> i definetly know u have neither but really want both
> all u want is sex too, ur a hipocrite

Just leave the board then, faggot
>>
>>38399291
>You are not a 10+ oldfag.
Wrong.

>You don't contribute funny, original greentext
I have OC on ED

>You don't contribute to funny threads about wagecucking and those kids from school.
Because they're shit threads.

>You've never written anything funny or edited an image worth saving.
Already covered this

>Nobody cares what you think. Nobody cares what you want
Yet your response is long as fuck

>No one even knows who the fuck you are
That's the point of an anonymous board lmfao how retarded are you?

>Just leave the board then, faggot
Nah I was here when the board was opened :)
>>
>>38398406
Fuck you, I've been an awkward beta my entire life.
>>
>>38398406
>You've convinced yourself to be a pathetic beta male.

It's very hard to rewrite years and years of conditioning and knowing that you're the lowest on the totem pole in terms of attractiveness.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.