[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The epitome of irony is that /r9k/ is the board that is most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: reaction-pic-7.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
reaction-pic-7.png
39KB, 321x322px
The epitome of irony is that /r9k/ is the board that is most frequented by women.
>>
It's almost like lonely women want to seek attention from lonely people from the opposite sex, or something.
>>
>>38396774
I don't think so. It's definitely soc.
>>
>>38396797
>Implying there are lonely women
>>
>>38396774
Most of them are lurkers. Fuck you femanons. You better posts tits or gtfo you dumb bitches.
>>
>>38396774
Do you have single fact to back that up?
>>
and how do you originally know that?
>>
/ck/ and /cgl/ are the most feminine boards.
>>
>>38396774
Its true because we are all pussies on here.
>>
>>38396774
>/r9k/ is the board that is most frequented by women
>women
Those are trolls and larpers
>>
File: t5REVFM.png (539KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
t5REVFM.png
539KB, 760x760px
>>38396774
>The epitome of irony is that /r9k/ is the board that is most frequented by women
it isn't. now an hero pls
>>
>>38396774
Actually it's /adv/, which is even more ironic because taking advice from a young female is like asking a drug addict how to live virtuously.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8rzdnAELV1qz7j5g.gif (966KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8rzdnAELV1qz7j5g.gif
966KB, 500x245px
Wo-MEN! fe-MALE! (traps). Honestly, just turn this into a blue board. Give traps an individual board. Even >>>/lgbt/ doesnt have to deal with this shit or put up with it. So why do we? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4emguQ473DM
>>
>>38396953
this is probably going to be the only good post itt
>>
>>38396827
Take it up with the mods if you want tits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.