[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is a sleeper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sleeper.jpg (60KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
sleeper.jpg
60KB, 500x330px
I have gotten up to 12 hours a day regular sleep schedule but after that my thoughts force me awake.

Any tips to increase my sleep time?
>>
try heronie
>>
Suicide
Origami
>>
>>38396228
now that summer started i have the exact opposite, i only get like 3 hours of sleep a night
>>
>>38396228
don't eat anything
orig
>>
Drink as soon as you wake up
>>
>>38396293 why is that so anon?
>>
>>38396293
If you're implying you party all night, get out
>>
>>38396228
You have to force your body to sleep 12 hours? My body like forces me to do that. I get 9 hours of sleep and my eyes fucking burn and sting all day.
>>
>>38396462
>>38396463
heat, no responsibilities, no social life
>>
>>38396262
How many hours would that add to my time? Pot can add an extra hour or three if I take it before bed.

>>38396382
Hunger forces me out of bed to eat. Than my body wakes up.

>>38396508
12 hours feels comfortable. After that my body feels forced to sleep.
>>
File: Wim-van-der-Meeren-242x300.png (104KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wim-van-der-Meeren-242x300.png
104KB, 242x300px
I need more sleep too anons
Who here /chronic tired?
>mfw
>>
>>38396619
Oh I'm sorry anon, there's just so many normalfags I watch out. Also why don't you buy an air conditioner?
>>
>>38396775
already have one but heat usually isn't the problem, it's mainly the other two
>>
File: spoonfeeds you lovingly.jpg (417KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeeds you lovingly.jpg
417KB, 1200x1200px
Try to do something physically exhausting during the day i.e. go for a hike, do some intense house cleaning, etc. Yoga to unwind.

Take either pure melatonin, or a sleep blend which includes melatonin and valerian root or other ingredients. Other natural sleep aids from Google which i've also had positive experiences with -
Tryptophan and serotonin foods.
Calcium.
Magnesium.
Essential oils.
Passion flower.
St. John's wort.

Try chamomile tea or Sleepytime if you can get Celestial Seasonings tea where you live. The brands Traditional Medicinals and Yogi also have good sleep teas. I also sometimes make a mix of warm milk, honey, and a bit of food safe lavender extract/essential oil, maybe throw in some cinnamon and such. Soothing and while it may not be as sedative as other drinks, it will get you cozy and ready to snuggle up for the long haul.

Try binaural beats or brain wave frequency tracks on youtube designed for deep sleep or meditation. Here's a good article to discern which waves are best for your intentions. mindvalleyacademy.com/blog/mind/brain-waves

Make sure your room stays as dark and as quiet as possible, with a moderate temperature while you're settling in and sleeping.

Perhaps starting a dream journal -which will train you to have better recall as soon as you wake up/will in a roundabout way give you more vivid dreams- will get you to start sleeping longer? Just a theory but I could see some correlation and possible causation if you're dreaming deeper, therefore being more strongly tethered to a restful state. Worst case scenario you become a master dreamweaver and can get some intense insight into your psyche.

On average I sleep about 13 hours and the longest I have slept (multiple, multiple times) has been around 20 hours, so. Anyways, that's all I've got for now but that should be a good start -though I'm sure you've thought of some of these already.

I'll check back if I think of anything else or if you have any questions, good luck OP.
>>
File: 10 ft (2) (Large)(1).jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
10 ft (2) (Large)(1).jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>38396959
very good post! thanks
>>
>>38396959
This is good advice. I find certain teas help and my sleeping area is dark, quiet, and calm.

Never thought about a sleep journal.
>>
>>38396959
Don't try big doses of b6 and altzhaimer meds, few other things and medcation if you think about it. I did that once and my thoughta were fucking racing. 10different thoughts going through my head for a second. Whole night I thought I was awake,but when I tried to move I couldn't. My hearing was x10 times stronger and I could juat hear all the little cracks of my room and the really high HZ sound of electricity running through my wall. After I woke up I could hear all the sounds apart from each other. It was crazy. Made my dad mumble throigh the sound of traffic, radio and engine and could hear him perfectly
>>
>>38397275
it's really funny to imagine you in that situation thinking you got a super power
>>
>>38397011
And thank you. No problem.

>>38397118
I'm here to help. Many of the options I provided involve little to no risk, so don't be afraid to explore and experiment.

>>38397275
I couldnt decipher a lot of what you said but that sounds like a very psychedelic experience.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.