[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw never gonna find a cute trap gf/bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

My entire life I've always just wanted someone to share things with, being 32 now I feel like I'm starting to notice my best years behind me, you begin to notice you're not the age group that advertisements target, you're forgotten about where most people are enjoying making money and starting families. I've always wanted a trap girlfriend after seeing Bailey Jay here on 4chan back at the start, being a total loser anon and browsing /b/ all day, being just completely socially unaware of girls and disgusted by them and how shallow they are. Traps seem... much better, I don't care about the penis or gayness, even if they're in boy mode irl while hanging out, it's just two dudes, I really don't care what other people think and can never even see myself finding a trap or where to begin. Honestly for years and years I've tried different dating websites, they're rare and in there, you can spot crossdressers, trans and traps, I've tried craigslist but the results are usually what I'm not looking for, barely passable or shady people and I never had luck. With things like grindr there's actually a surprising number of transgendered, but I can never find myself able to get them to talk to me, grindr is really dumb to meet people on for a relationship, the gay community is so hyper sexualized that it's sort of disturbing if you're not some smoking hot Chad with abs and a massive dick, women complain about men and how they're always sexualized but fuck.. the gay community seems rough. I want.. a trap, a cute girly girlfriend that can dress up and actually likes it, enjoys gaming and anime and being with me, someone I could date.

I find life fleeting and just want someone to be with, traps seem so great when I see their pics on r9k and b, they seem to love to show off girly, hairless and lovely bodies for everyone to see, even perverts like myself!
>>
pic related its me irl
>>
>>38395933
Your wall of text sounds like the ramblings of a crazy transbian.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.