[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it okay for this woman to reject a guy because of his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fatgirlflow-313679.jpg (50KB, 590x456px) Image search: [Google]
fatgirlflow-313679.jpg
50KB, 590x456px
Why is it okay for this woman to reject a guy because of his height or dick size, but it's not okay for a guy to reject her because she's fat? (a life choice)
>>
File: 1427042016780.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427042016780.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>38395704

I have a feeling you have an answer ready for us, OP.

Tell us! we're fucking dying to know. really.
>>
>>38395704
both are okay
>>
>>38395704
There's nothing wrong with having a preference, but I think turning people down for being a little short or a little overweight is quite shallow.
>>
>>38395704
It is okay to reject a girl for being too fat though
>>
>>38395704
because women are always right, anon
>>
Both are okay. People just like to complain about the shitty hand they've been dealt regardless of whether or not it's justified.
>>
>>38395794
You dumbass that's the opposite of shallow. Dating someone regardless of the life choices they make IS shallow. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>38395704
Who says it's not ok? These fat pigs can't force you to find them attractive.
>>
>>38395704
Both are okay. I also didn't chose to have a bad personality, but everyone will reject me, even as a friend.
>>
>>38395879
It's shallow to date ugly people? How so?
>>
Why is it okay for this robot to reject a girl because she's fat or slightly chubby, but it's not okay for a girl to reject him because he's a lazy slob with no high paying job? (a life choice)
>>
>>38395704
Can you give me an example - even if anecdotal - when this happens? Like a clear example of some getting really shamed for rejecting a women, preferably this fat or larger, but not necessary, because of her weight.

I feel in the mood to rage.

Hurry, this boner won't stay up forever
>>
>>38396455
I didn't say it's shallow to date ugly people.
I said that if you date someone REGARDLESS of the LIFE CHOICES they make, then you are shallow.

Why can't you understand english? I shouldn't have to rephrase what I said. If someone is a heroine addict pedo rapist, and you still date them no matter what the fuck they become, then you are shallow.

Someone who doesn't want to date an unhealthy pig who can't walk for more than 1 minutes, is the opposite of shallow. It means they have self-respect and their preferences have depth to it. People with no standards (aka people who date fatties) are shallow.
>>
>>38396675
I didn't realise we were talking about 400 lb fatties. I see your point. I was imagining normal fat, I guess. Like people who can still function but they are fat.

Even still, you don't seem to know the definition of shallow. But I agree with what you are saying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.