[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking hell guys i cant watch the final episode of an anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0371 - bWPveXS.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
0371 - bWPveXS.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
fucking hell guys i cant watch the final episode of an anime because, belive it or not, i CARE too much about the characters and i dont want it to end.

I want their relationship to remain in this exact spot .

This has never happneed before, to actually care about some characters in a stupid anime

Well might as well watch some gay ass new anime till i gather the courage to end that
>>
>>38394759
the lack of closure doesn't bother you?
I'm sorry to say anon, but you might not be an autist
>>
>>38394759
>still empathising with characters in a show
You're not a robot
>>
>>38394759
I had a similar feeling when watching K on. I dreaded the seniors leaving Azusa in high school. It was the closest I came to crying in years maybe.
>>
I wish death upon your shitty waifu
>>
>>38394819
it does bother me but at the same time i dont want it to end in fear i wont like the ending
something like schrodinger ending\

>>38394876
>its the first time i identify with a character ever
>and probably the last time

and trust me the MC is a robot inside

>>38394915
well that was definitely a sad ending but i never really liked music or to be in a music band so i didnt really think much of it but a robot trying to decide what to do follow his proffesional dreams or staying with his gf at the end of school is too much for me
>>
I put off watching the end of LWA for this reason.

It was gratifying enough so that I was glad I made the decision, and I still had the movies to get out of the way, so it wasn't so bad.
>>
File: Kirie.png (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kirie.png
96KB, 300x300px
>>38394926
haha shame on you my waifu is unkillable
>>
>>38394986
i dropped LWA 1/3 the way through

it didnt feel like my genre
it felt more like CGDCT
>>
>>38394759
it will slowly chew you up until you give up and watch it
and then will come despair
you dont really get to choose OP
>>
>>38395028
It kind of is CGDCT but I was really into Harry Potter and for some reason it didn't seem all that fanservicey to me. It picks up fast in the second season, even though the antagonist is a shit character.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.