[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW ZEEMAPS MAP; NOT FOR NORMALFAGS EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: zeemps.png (931KB, 1908x770px) Image search: [Google]
zeemps.png
931KB, 1908x770px
Alright /R9k/ since the last Zeemaps map has been around for a long time and a lot of people there are nowadays AFK, not responding, or just normalfags, I decided to create a NEW zeemaps map.
Right now it's empty, but soon it'll become full of pins. Also, another difference with the previous map is that this one is meant exclusively for robots and fembots, which means that if you are a /soc/ fucktard, maybe you should fuck off there. I'll delete any camwhore or normalfag in the map, this is entirely for people of /r9k/ who search to know about other people.
I didn't add genders and shit like that, so i guess you'll need to specify that in the description of your pin (also we avoid the typical pin that gets ignored because it's not a female).
The rest of what you need to know is in the map description. Just read there, and if you have any question, ask it out here

Link to the map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2618382
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2618382
>>
>>38393798
Keep in mind that since it's a new map, maybe some stuff needs to get fixed. Feel free to report it to me. I'll edit the map if something is missing, too
>>
sage goes in all fields

this is dumb op there's a perfectly fine map already

stop
>>
>not for normalfags edition
Just posted my pin and I'm about to go out to the club with my mates. See ya later /r9k/
>>
>>38393867
>old map admin butthurt that his is old and busted
>>
>>38393867
>There's a perfectly fine map already
Yeah , because half the people don't respond or deleted their threads already, and the other half are /soc/ retards.
Fuck off normie
>>38393885
Kek'd
>>
>>38393891
nah im just a user bud
old map is still good
>>
>>38393901
Deleted their throwaways* kek
>>
>>38393798
Why isn't this considered soc shit and banned?

>/soc/ cams and MEETUPS
>>
>>38393901
>Yeah , because half the people don't respond or deleted their throwaways already

i dont know what the fuck youre talking about homie
>>
>>38393941
i dont think this is really meetups

it can be but technically its only pen pals and a map of where robots live, not soc content imo
>>
>>38393941
Well first of all, zeemaps has been for a long time here.
But anyways, this map is meant to be for /r9k/ people, robots and their female counterparts, not for /soc/ attention whores or people who want to show their dick. God /soc/ is fucking AIDS

>>38393954
Nigga that map has been going on for idk how many months, and many people don't even remember about the map. I know because I contacted many people, and none responded again
>>
>>38394020
>I know because I contacted many people, and none responded again

maybe ur just not nice
>>
>>38393985
>This map is meant to make robots come out of their shell and socialize with other robots around the world, or even in their own cities! So if you are a lonely robot searching for other robot friends or a female robot to be your gf (even that unlikely, but who knows), pin your mark and start messaging!

It's not only meetup shit but hookup AND meetup shit.

>>38394020
>Well first of all, zeemaps has been for a long time here.
Does that mean it's not soc shit and shouldn't be banned? Nope. These normalmod fucks need to do their job.
>>
>>38394046
I don't think so kek, had some nice convos there. But desu there were many normalfags there.
>>38394063
It's not fucking soc because this map is not meant to be for normies, ffs. Soc is full of retards. Most people won't even meet anyways, it's more like chatting with people around the world. And again, meant for ROBOTS, which you don't find in soc
>>
Bumping originally to see more robot markers
>>
Posted, have a bump before I kill myself.
>>
>>38393798
Hey op do i have to give my email but i would prefer to just contact thru discord or kik. Can i just put random stuff in the email section instead
>>
>>38393798
Check your admin email inbox, ya nig.

>>38394937
Yeah you can put random stuff in the email field.
>>
>>38394961
gotya senpai
>>38394937
yeah mail is just if people wants to leave a throwaway for a contact. Post what you want there if you have a discord or kik instead,
>>
>>38395072
Okie
Cygsbysbus
>>
Bumpin fjswithso
>>
bumping for eurofags that aren't still sleeping and for more markers
>>
>>38391426

No, but you fell for the meme.

In fact I don't know you, but you sound like fag.
>>
Bumpin for new markers vhctfrx
>>
Hurkcykft
>>
bumpijdsjdsok
Might be late night for euros but might as well give a bump for muricans
>>
Come on wake up euro robots and make markers
>>
Put down a marker at the beginning of the last maps. No messages ever.
Pretty pointless desu.
>>
>>38393798
>wants a map thread with only robots and no normalfags
>lets women post
fuck off, women are by default normalfags and they attract even more normalfags
>>
>>38395781
I had the same, except that in the end 2 people contacted me.
Usually they'll contact if they're close to your area.
Otherwise you can always message first somewhere around the world and they'll reply you most likely. Many people are shy to text first
>>
Bsyuwyysvy
>>
I don't get why the tags arent also sorting for gender if you have one dedicated for searching for relationships.

Also I'm convinced the only active posters in the Pacific Northwest are in Seattle.
>>
Guwjsvjsvwbuw
>>
>>38396292
I didn't put the genders because then females get flooded with replies and dudes hardly get any; if you are searching for friends, usually the gender doesn't matter anyways, so that shouldn't be a problem.
And if you're searching for a relationship, you can state that on your description
>>
>>38396487
Hey op in the last thread u talked about making a zeemap discord do u think ur gonna make it?
>>
Also, bumping this, let's get more markers!
I think i posted this thread in not the most populated time, but whatever. At least we got around 20 marks already
>>
Bsyuwyysvyjjwug
>>
>>38396597
That'd be interesting, since people can stay in contact there, even that as I've heard some people find that not so useful.
Idk, if many people agrees we might try it out. I don't know how to setup a discord anyways, so some people would need to help me if that idea was done
>>
Dont count on anything if youre a shitskin. We're always the bottom for any response compared to white guys hell or even asians.
>>
>>38396796
you can always become friends with other people, and a lot of "shitkins" are getting laid in europe dude; at least you aren't getting cucked by a tyrone in your own homeland :^)
>>
Gonna sleep since is late here in yurop. We already got many markers in few hours, which is cool. Feel free to bump or post again this map when it 404s, it'll help those who have pins / want to post one.
Tomorrow I'll be posting this map again anyways
>>
File: IMG_2398.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2398.png
30KB, 400x400px
>tfw guy who I was emailing ghosted me

I don't wanna get hurt again :(
>>
File: 1499657329729.png (161KB, 288x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499657329729.png
161KB, 288x542px
Dropped my pin in Northwest USA
I hope I get lots of responses and make new friends!
>>
>>38393798
Pinned.
>tfw no other Michigan anons
>>
Hutsyvzr
>>
Tfw first kiwi
>>
Yhbhsjvw
>>
Tufrkbdybr
>>
you fucking retards keep making new maps.
>>
tfw no other leaf anons
>>
>>38397786
all the other maps get filled with normals or people looking to e-date
>>
>>38396487
>I didn't put the genders because then females get flooded with replies and dudes hardly get any
If someone is specifically searching for romance (again, one of the tags is just for that) then a straight guy doesn't want to try to figure out if the person also has a cock. Like I'm sorry but that's one of the sad facts about online dating and all that shit, there is a significant gender disparity.
>>
I dropped a pin. I'm hoping that some people that live near me show up.
>>
File: 1498370543105.png (267KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498370543105.png
267KB, 520x600px
>no normalfags
>see a bunch of normies already
>>
>>38396649
don't there really is no point. it'd just turn into another place for roleplaying and people trying to find girls to orbit
>>
File: 1496539026953.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1496539026953.png
102KB, 450x443px
>trying to make a zeemap "robot" exclusive
>allow option for looking for relationship
No, fuck off OP. Not only do these maps suck ass and prove to that people on here aren't lonely from circumstance but lonely from choice, having this shit only encourages normie behavior in the worst ways possible. Instead of making it more open ended like the previous maps to encourage people to talk to others regardless of whether you'll get sex out of it or not, now there's an option exclusive for these people to take advantage of. And honestly what's even the point? You can't fucking define what a robot really is, you seem to define it in a way that allows them to both be lonely but also want to be in a relationship while I define it as someone who's given up on getting one. And that's not even to mention the fact that this is the, what, fourth zeemap made for this board now? I can understand doing a yearly update but the last one was around only a few months ago. Fuck you OP, fuck zeemaps, fuck normalfags, fuck robots, and fuck /r9k/.
>>
>>38399332
mad as originally fuck
>>
File: 1496557252888.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1496557252888.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>>38399392
Yeah I'm mad as fuck, you gonna do anything about it? You gonna prove anything I said is wrong? Thought not, fuck off you piece of shit, these maps only attempt to serve thirsty idiots and doesn't even succeed at doing that.
>>
>>38399435
Why are you still here if you hate this board so much?
Why am I still here?
>>
File: IMG_6789.png (90KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6789.png
90KB, 750x1334px
Jesus OP just nuke Phoenix from the map
>>
Bamporino for the orginilino of this commentillo
>>
>>38400663
women should be banned from 4chan
>>
>>38400663
>>38400910
I think Phoenix should be nuked regardless of who lives there. Who thought it was a good idea to build a city in Satan's anus?
>>
>looking for a relationship

why on earth would i advertise myself as looking for a relationship
aaaaaa
that being said i dropped a pin near london, hopefully i make some nice friends to keep me company
>>
>>38393798
>no normalfags
>thinks fembots are real
This map is doomed and will end up on /soc/
The only way it can work is if it's only for robots who want to make friends.
>>
>>38401899
this 1000 original times
>>
enable mouse scrolling in setting OP
>>
This thread needs more love and also originality
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.