[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally find someone to talk to on the internet who doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: 1418579421130.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418579421130.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
>finally find someone to talk to on the internet who doesn't immediately try to fuck me or ghost me
>already constantly fantasizing about how we're going to be best friends and how this is finally my chance to become a normal person with friends and how we're going to hang out and watch movies or go out and do fun normal things
>or even start fantasizing about how they're also a loser and I can have someone to share my loser weeaboo hobbies with and we can talk to each other about them or hang out and watch shitty cartoons together
How do I stop doing this? I just want it to end. I know that they're not really going to become my close friend and that we're never going to hang out and that we barely talk but I can't fucking help it. I hate being a friendless loser so, so much.
>>
File: 1356662417815.jpg (51KB, 264x266px) Image search: [Google]
1356662417815.jpg
51KB, 264x266px
It's like I'm so lonely that anyone who takes any time out of their day to talk to me and ask me about mine instantly becomes my best friend by virtue of there being nobody else in my life. I know it's stupid and pathetic but what the hell else can I do?
>>
File: 1481341656046.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481341656046.png
47KB, 500x430px
I feel like if there was at least one person in my life who cared about me and was interested in me, even though I'm boring and pathetic, I would be okay. I would care about them and be interested in them too and we could be friends who are both boring but at least we would have things in common and things to share. I feel like having even one friend would make it easier to make others and become more normal and happy. If you don't have anyone it's so hard to act like a normal social human being because something inside of you desperately reaches out to others and it's like they can smell your loneliness on you. You end up making requests that just don't make sense given the context of the relationship. You ask them to hang out with or spend time with someone who must practically be a stranger to them, or share parts of your life that they just don't care about because they don't know you and don't want to.
>>
File: 1436287227291.jpg (26KB, 222x221px) Image search: [Google]
1436287227291.jpg
26KB, 222x221px
Sometimes I get so lonely it feels like it's suffocating me. I feel like I'm not even real anymore, or at least no longer human. It feels unreal to go through life almost completely unnoticed by other people. I feel like I could stand in the middle of the road and start yelling and everyone would just look away. Does that make any sense to anyone?
>>
File: 1438878337181.png (526KB, 643x469px) Image search: [Google]
1438878337181.png
526KB, 643x469px
>can't even get acknowledged on /r9k/
doesn't anyone feel the way I do

someone here has to, I don't want to be alone in this too
>>
I think a lot of people here have gotten accustomed to this feeling. Much so that they know it's difficult enough to keep friends around, so they stopped trying. You want to believe this person will accept you for how you are, but you know realistically you may drive them away by being clingy or dumping your emotional baggage onto them too quickly. If you value your friendship, take it slow and be discriminate in what you reveal to them about yourself.
>>
Not just accustomed it is more like people have given up on even trying at this point. You can rush as much as you want or try to be as slow as you want with your interactions and the end result will still be that people will give up after a while. They have build up some kind of ideal friendship in their had and by now the feasibility of that to ever happen is approaching zero so to say. I can relate to the loneliness and wanting to reach out to other people but by now I am not really expecting much to change anymore.
>>
File: 1338010073489.jpg (66KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1338010073489.jpg
66KB, 640x479px
>>38395162
I've been dealing with this for years. Most of the time I can deal with being alone but it builds up and then I have to make threads like these where I just dump everything out until I feel better. It's a constant pressure in my life and this is my only release valve.
>>
File: 1497704327741.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497704327741.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>38393833
What are you interested in anon? You have to share a little about yourself before people can really get to try and know you. I wouldn't mind talking with you if you wanted!

>>38393995
I know this feeling very well
>>
>>38393708
>finally find someone to talk to on the internet who doesn't immediately try to fuck me or ghost me

STOP TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH GUYS YOU STUPID ROASTIE

GUYS ARE ONLY FOR BF
>>
>>38394288
>ever being clingy or sharing feelings unless it's someone you've known a long time
>>
File: 1475188735769.jpg (22KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475188735769.jpg
22KB, 338x338px
>>38396205
implying the people after him aren't degenerate guys who are so obsessed with losing their virginity, they go after men, too
try harder.
>>
>>38396205
>>38396383
the op is a literal faggot you idiots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.