[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend wants me to cuck her boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489264370125.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489264370125.png
51KB, 657x527px
>Girl I met about a year ago and talk and hang out hinted about sex for a few weeks
>She kept asking about what I thought of "swinging" and "cucking"
>One day she gave me a ride home and she asked me if I wanted to have casual sex while her boyfriend watched on facetime
>Her boyfriends ok with it and in the military
>Will only let me fuck her If he watches
>tfw 25 year old virgin and she has no idea

Should I do it? What if they make fun of me the whole time?
>>
>>38390027
Just get your nut dude, if they laugh at you laugh back because you just lost your virginity and cucked ol boy
>>
>>38390027
Do it, it's actually really fun. As long as the dude doesn't want to play with your dick it's lit AF.
>>
what the fuck

why would anyone willingly be a cuck? What is wrong with people
>>
>>38390027
Cuck the chad anon, it is the only way we can have our revenge.
>>
do it if you dont care about your relationship with her as a friend at all. it can very easily backfire, he might end up regretting it and if he does she wont speak with u again so ye
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.