[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have the gall to bring new people into this hellworld,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wojak crying.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak crying.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
If you have the gall to bring new people into this hellworld, the LEAST you can do is support them financially until you die, no questions asked, and that's THAT.
>>
Chris Chan's mom gets it.
>>
It can be argued the opposite way too.

If someone gives you the gift of life, you owe them everything you ever make and should support them until the day they die.
>>
>>38389933

Who wants to work? Who doesn't want to be a millionaire without stupid obligations and restrictions? Or are you gonna break the mold and tell me that you don't?
>>
>>38389994
>the gift of life
normie pls
>>
>>38390046
Hey, you said "hellword" in your argument, which is a value judgement. That means I can use a value judgement in my argument too.
>>
What's wrong lil NEET boi?

Your mom chance the terms of your good boy contract to include mopping? Running the sweeper?

GASP

Do you have to do dishes now?
>>
>>38390071
The argument doesn't work both ways. It is obvious that there is an inequality of happiness and sadness in this world. Starvation, depression, wars etc. Also the character of life is a negative one. The default state of man is boredom, which is a negative state.
>>
>>38390597
The default state isn't boredom desu senpai

It's your default state due to previous life choises
>>
>>38390708
I am rarely board. I have lots of hobbies. Boredom is always lingering forcing action. Ultimately the only reason anyone does anything is fear of boredom. Everyone finds shelter, an escape, whether it be hobbies or work or any sort of action.
>>
>>38390893
I don't know how to feel about people whose worst fear is boredom. I'm not envious because they're fucking stupid, but I don't pity them either because their lives must be really comfortable for them to reach that point.
>>
File: 1486304862466.jpg (46KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1486304862466.jpg
46KB, 960x958px
>>38389908
Somebody got kicked out of his mother's basement!!!
>>
Just raise to the challenge duh, what are you going to do so much time anyway? Could do some work as well.
>>
>>38390597
There's the stench of value judgement in your entire post. You need to learn about constructing proper arguments
>>
>>38389994
Life is as much of a gift as a burning tire thrown through your window.
>>
>>38391085
Here you go - see if you can find your post in this list!

https://literarydevices.net/fallacy/
>>
>>38390967
Not my worst fear, there are many things worse than boredom. But boredom is unpleasant and forces action. Which restricts freedom.

Being NEET for 10 years is how I came to this conclusion. I can understand how someone doesn't get it. If you're always busy your whole life and don't really think about it, you will never really know why people are busy. What there are escaping from. This truth can only be understood if you stop all action. Like being shackled but never knowing the chains are the until you test them.
>>
>>38391197
How about you go drink gasoline instead?
>>
>>38391260
Pass. I'll settle for a frosty beer instead, my friend.
>>
I just expect a life insurance policy. It's basically free money- you're going to die anyway.
>>
>>38391197
yeah but what about the fallacy fallacy
my question is why a life spent staring at a computer so expensive
>>
>>38389994
That's harmful to society and the species if we're exhausting sizeable resources on pampering people who can't work/reproduce/walk/hear/think.
>>
>>38391252
That's an important clarification. I've seen a lot of smart but lazy friends complain about how boring their classes are to make themselves seem smarter. I had to play up my stupidity and take the easiest classes I could so I could get my straight As. So I do resent the idea of risking academic success because of something so trivial.

I picked my major based on how easily I could switch to other majors later on, so I think freedom is a very powerful force. But I think action only sometimes restricts freedom - if you save up enough for retirement, you free yourself up because you aren't worried about surviving anymore.

The Internet is one of the greatest cures for boredom of all time. There are a ton of hobbies that you can pick up - look at all the 4chan boards. So boredom just isn't much of a problem as long as you have web access.
>>
>>38391328
What do you mean by "expensive"? You mean, money-wise?

>>38391349
I think you're talking about something different. My original statement was basically turning the original point on it's head, that kids should support their parents, not the other way around.

But, for this other point you bring up, there's always an opposite argument. Someone can say "Resources are meant to be used. And, it's much better that they be used helping people rather than, say, being spent on, for example, the giant war machine we currently support."

But, basically, there's ALWAYS a counterpoint to any position.
>>
>>38391945
Yes, money-wise. I can't believe I have to work six years at a six-figure job just so I can retire for this kind of lifestyle.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38389908
"Champ, if you're going to live under my roof, the least you can do is get yourself a job and support yourself. Now I'm taking you to look for a job, and we won't stop until someone hires you on the spot. Remember to speak with the manager, stand up straight, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake. Four simple steps, Champ! I didn't raise you to be a quitter."
>>
>>38389908
If/when my mom kicks me out and I haven't bought my land in the woods yet, I am going to off myself. I have no desire for fancy things, for money, for pussy, etc; I just want to exist and do what catches my attention.

Obviously, living with my mom excludes me from dating or even being attractive to females, but in the off chance any ever were interested, I will never have kids. It's evident my dads side is genetically predisposed to being depressed or whatever this is and I don't want to pass it on to anyone else

But I'm with you op. If a normie couple has a robot kid, it's their fault for fucking and bringing a kid into the world. Realistically you shouldn't expect them to be compassionate though
>>
>>38392025
Well, that's what the landscape looks like. You can either put in the six years and be done or not do it and still be working in six years.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.