[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Ragecopy.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ragecopy.png
235KB, 582x600px
IF YOU'RE IN SCHOOL OR HAVE A JOB, YOU ARE NOT A NEET.
YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING NEET IF YOU HAVE A JOB, ARE IN SCHOOL, OR IN TRAINING FOR A JOB. FUCK OFF AND LURK MORE BEFORE POSTING TERMS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
>>
Yea, no kidding. Irritating, eh?

Also, just because you have no friends and don't socialize, that doesn't make you a NEET.

!!!!! NEET status has NOTHING to do with your social or mental situation !!!!!
>>
get rich products of fax machines
>>
Wait, when has a wagie ever claimed to be a NEET? Don't they despise and resent NEETdom?
>>
>>38389572
No, people are confused about what the term means. They think they're NEET if they're on vacation or on spring break.
>>
>>38389816
They are though. Whenever they aren't working wagies are NEETS and they feel it. Just another dimension of their suffering.
>>
>>38389842
I'd disagree. That would mean everyone's NEET on the weekend? Ridiculous.

You're still under an employment contract even when you're on vacation.
>>
>>38390026
Wagies are restless and feel like they're wasting their time on weekends.
>>
>>38389189
This is common knowledge, what is the point of saying this (its in the name, NoT in Education, Employment or Training)
Are you a wagecuck just reminding yourslef how neetdom is better?
>>
I'm not a neet I have a job

I am however a kV virgin robot
Fuck off op
>>
>>38390174
>fuck off op
why did he say this?
>>
>>38389189
Being a meet is neither something to strive for or to be proud of, don't worry bud you're status is safe
>>
>>38390107
Irrelevant. As I've said, NEETdom has nothing to do with someone's mental/emotional status.
>>
>>38390452
But on the weekend they are literally not in education employment or training. Working 40 hours a week doesn't actually give you a magic work aura for the remaining 128.
>>
i work 40 hours a week im such a neet lmao xd
>>
>>38390500
No, they still are. Like I said, they are under an employment contract, which is an actual, legal definition. That's the "magic aura" if you want to call it that. They are an employee, even on the weekends, even when they are sleeping.
>>
I'll probably be a NEET once I graduate from college, does that count?
>>
>>38390524
You'd better remember that next time you criticize us.

>>38390543
If you work one hour and get payed for the rest of the year are you not a NEET?
>>
>>38390623
Depends. After that one hour, are you still a contracted employee? Or does your contract terminate after your hour of work ends?
>>
>>38390652
You're contracted for the whole year to do that one hour at the start of it.
>>
>>38390689
Well, then you wouldn't be NEET. And there are probably contracts like that, where you do a bit of work and are then "on call" for the rest of the year.

Like I said, the definition is very simple. It has nothing to do with mental state, financials, or anything, it's just a status.
>>
File: 1490156140614.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490156140614.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>38389189
But I graduated uni and have no job.

That means I am a neet because I am not currently being educated.

Buuuudddy
>>
It's a needed psa, far too often you see
>be neet
>...
>...
>uni classmate invites me to party
>....
nah fuck off mate.
>>
>>38389189
what if in a month im going to college but atm im doing nothing, am I still a neet or no
>>
>>38390916
If you're already registered and signed up, then I'd say you're not. But if you're "thinking about it" with nothing in writing, you are NEET.
>>
>>38390995
oh no its set in stone, rip me
>>
>>38391016
Whelp, there you go then. You are officially "in education".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.