[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these autistic spergs were in the right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: caveman.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Which one of these autistic spergs were in the right
>>
Obviously caveman, chibi is a hardcore autistic neet master

He held a fucking e-funeral service for a Nintendo CEO and then sang
>>
>>38389184
Chibi invited himself on the couch and made a ton of stupid fucking jokes while Caveman tried to make him stop by not following up on them.

Chibi is subhuman, just see his videos
>>
>>38389184
>Chibi's autism clouded his social awareness and judgment
Sure he may have been annoying but he seemed like a genuine and friendly person. I'd much rather hang around with him than with Caveman.
>>
>>38389480
I'd rather hang out with neither but if I had to choose caveman actually seems way better. He wouldn't keep making unfunny jokes in a sperg tone. I think caveman would just hang out and play games and discuss them without having to try to make it informal and casual and funny.
>>
I think a lot of the autism / sperginess coming from Caveman is because he's trying to speedrun a game and banter at the same time. When you're in that situation you basically have 2 options:

1. Focus on your banter and fuck up the game

2. Focus on the game and say some less than clever stuff as a result

At most he only comes off as a little spergy and I think it's almost entirely due to him being preoccupied with something else.

Meanwhile Chibi is an actual autistic person sperging out on the couch ten times harder with no excuses to fall back on. Also I think the case is pretty much settled since in the time since that video Caveman hasn't really done anything autistic of note while Chibi has managed to get recognized several times over for the impressive depth of his autism.
>>
File: 1497794176406.jpg (2MB, 3000x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1497794176406.jpg
2MB, 3000x2080px
>>38389237
Kingpin of autism. Saw it all live
>>
both

I feel like they represent the internal battle of each autist. Constantly at odds with either letting his autism run free or attempting to control and judge his own autistic behavior.
>>
>>38389573
>Caveman hasn't really done anything autistic of note while Chibi has managed to get recognized several times over for the impressive depth of his autism
Woah, it's almost as if you're comparing an autistic person with a non-autistic person.
>>
>>38389184
Chibi was an annoying faggot and caveman was a dick.

Would you rather be a dick or an annoying faggot? Case closed.
>>
>>38389659
>caveman was a dick
nigger was silently doing his job while someone he didn't even know was rambling non-stop

grow a thicker skin, caveman could have been a lot harder on chibi and rightfully so
>>
>>38389659
I'd rather be neither. Having an annoying faggot around (not 24/7 obviously) is more entertaining than having a dick around. The dick is a pain in the ass with his passive-aggressive bullshit.
>>
i would rather get an asiago cheese bagel with cavemandcj desu
>>
>>38389184
doesnt matter since you are the autistic sperg thats the most wrong for caring about other autistic spergs and asking a forum full of autists about their autistic opinions
you should seek help for your autism Tbh cause thats the only way I dont see this thread spiraling out of control into some meta autism which is something noone wants to deal with
>>
Caveman was more standoffish than a normie probably would be in a situation where a wild sperg sort of just inserts himself into your life, but on the other hand Caveman probably has less tolerance for it since it's something he probably sees all the time.
>>
Caveman should have told him to be quiet at the start instead of leading and cockteasing his autism while being a passive agressive cunt. Chibi's an inoccent autist, did nothing wrong.
>>
>>38389716
true true. At least you can laugh at chibi, caveman would be boring to hang out with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.