[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did your last relationship end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

Why did your last relationship end?
>>
File: 1470445938415.png (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470445938415.png
83KB, 800x600px
>>38389117
I wasn't strong enough to handle it.
>>
>>38389117
She was a freeloading piece of a shit and a bitch to all my friends so I dropped her. Admittedly took longer than I wanted to do it because her friend killed himself and I felt bad.
>>
>last relationship
>relationship
What?
>>
>>38390431
Was she a bitch before her friend killed himself?
>>
>>38389117

I was a manchild.

Thank you based robot for ensuring quality discussion on this board.
>>
>>38390549
Yes mega bitch but it did get worse when the guy offed himself and she started cutting herself and shit but she was being 100% supported by me at 19 for 8 months before the guy hung himself. She was a hot alt girl which is all I wanted at the time because I was running in an alt circle. But she was really not worth it as anything more than a fucktoy.
>>
>relationship
If you want to call it that I am still chatting with her, but it seems practically sure she's not interested in anything but conversation from me.
>>
Turned out to be a psycho. Which was fine with me for 2 years but then it got out of hands.
>>
>>38389117
LOL never had one and probably never will.
>>
About 2 years ago. Still angry. Fuck her.
>>
She had to move overseas. Also she was gonna break up with me anyway since I was a clingy, overbearing little beta bitch. After we broke up I saw a bunch of stuff on her twitter saying "good, couldn't wait to get away from him". I thought she was the only girl to ever truly like me but turns out she was just with me out of pity. She never wanted to try any sexual things with me but I'm pretty sure she's on the cock carousel now in her new country. I can only take solace in the fact that she's gonna look like shit in 5 years time.
>>
>>38389117
she was vastly too clingy augmented with being an emotional leech and giving zero shits about me as a person.
she didn't like me telling her off for treating me like an emotional tampon so she went behind my back and told everyone i abused her and raped her often. nobody believed her people know me better luckily. so i punched her in the jaw and broke up with her.
>>
>>38390717
Same. 7.5 inch cock and can't trick my brain into fucking an ugly chick. Won't do that to myself. Holding onto all my money for a surrogate.
>>
File: mawaru_penguindrum_04_6[1].png (203KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
mawaru_penguindrum_04_6[1].png
203KB, 620x349px
>>38389117
Im gonna vent a bit, don't mind me.
>tells me shes been in relationships since she was 17 (23 now), hopping from one guy to the other and needs to be a single adult for awhile to build independence
>says she loves me and hopes our paths will cross again one day
>eh, sucks but understandable
>find out 5 days after our 2 year long relationship she starts hooking up with literal randos
>her main friend with benefits thinks they're in a relationship or at least close to it, but she tells everyone shes single
>I fuck her multiple times during this time and even take her to Canada with me not knowing shes fucking other guys
>end up finding out everything and message the guy and hes pretty bummed and cuts things off with her
>ex punches me in the gut for messaging him
>literally hits me for trying to do the right thing
>can't hit a woman back but pour freezing water on her naked body (we just had sex) saying if she wants to act like a fucking dog I'll treat her like one
>tell her awful shit
>"your dad was right to beat you as a child"
>"no one loves you, your friends are shit people and your family hangs around with you out of obligation" (this is kind of true and I still feel bad for it but fuck that whore)
>"get therapy bitch"
>she's crying like crazy
>calm down and start to reconcile because though being a lying slut isn't a great quality, I can only reasonably be a little peeved with the lying, that punch was really what threw things over the edge
>but then
>friend with benefits guy messages me back something nonchalantly
>basically this new information confirms that when she and I were in an exclusive relationship she had made plans to see (and probably fuck) him, justifying the action by saying "well I would've broken up with you first..."
>tells me for about a week before we actually broke up she was planning on doing it, and that whole week (including my fucking birthday) was masked with fake emotions
>she rushes out and goes home

This was 2 weeks ago
>>
File: 1493053834260.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1493053834260.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>>38391048
>loves you, your friends are shit people and your family hangs around with you out of obligation" (this is kind of true and I still feel bad for it but fuck that whore)
>>"get therapy bitch"
>>she's crying like crazy
>>calm down and start to reconcile because though being a lying slut isn't a great quality, I can only reasonably be a little peeved with the lying, that punch was really what threw things over the edge
>>but then

You played yourself homie
>>
>>38390629
Was gonna say could just be she was acting like a bitch because he died. Sometimes people change when they lose someone. How was she a bitch to you? Sounds like she didn't appreciate what you did.
>>
>>38391033
>so i punched her in the jaw and broke up with her
How did that play out? Did any whiteknightery happen?
>>
>>38391162
she told everyone she could and because of her failed smear campaign previously no one believed her on that either. her own mother thought she'd gone crazy and started to selfharm so she got sent to a psychward for a month before being shipped 500 miles up north with her dad.
>>
>last
>relationship
i am laffing
>>
>>38391130
She wasn't a bitch to me really, she was rude to my friends and family. She acted entitled even though she was lazy and had nothing to offer but her body. She sat around on the internet all day and partying every weekend. Was just a callous cold person hyper critical of everyone around her even though she was a literal dropout living off her 19 year old bf. Her parents kicked her out because of her behaviour too.
>>
File: mawaru-penguindrum-0610[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mawaru-penguindrum-0610[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>38391128
edge aside, anyone who lets themselves be emotionally vulnerable to a significant other plays themselves. It's a great feeling, but only very special people wont punish you for it.

The whole situation put me on track to becoming a normie though. Out of spite been working out and eating better to get revenge-hot, and just been having one-night stands with other whores off tinder. Still sad though. I'd give anything for the normal summer I thought I'd be having right now.
>>
>>38389117
5 years ago

She tried to get with 4 of my friends within a week of starting to go out with her and tried to excuse it by telling me she's just "touchy feely" with people.
>>
>>38391268
Looks like you dodged a bullet then anon.
>>
>>38389117
I have had tons of women. Even when I was a loser neet. I am currently seeing a 22 year old classmate of mine. I'm 30 btw. I don't know how is this going to end. Let's see.
>>
>>38389117
i wish i could mentally castrate myself to prevent anything like my last relationship happening again (just over a year ago). i just can't help falling into infatuation with people so quickly, and it's so exhausting. they sense your desperation and that gives them the confidence to leave you because they know they can do better. jesus i just need the confidence to kill myself
>>
>>38391347
Meh I got to fuck her for her best years, I had a lot of money at the time so nothing major lost. Even cheated on her a bunch so really she was just an annoyance to my friends for a while. Would have never married someone like that. The only real damage it did is I've avoided relationships for a long time and have learned only to ever date girls with/who come from money.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (7KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
7KB, 207x243px
>>38389117
2 years ago, and i still have no fucking idea why lmao.

I just know that at the end of it, she was acting bitchy and we'd have retarded arguments over retarded issues. Holy shit we even fought about racing cars kek.
I asked her why would that be over and she couldn't even give me a real reason. Only that "she changed", God knows wtf that means. Got kinda depressed after that. Not that I still liked her, i fucking had a lot of hate. But she was a legit 8/10 and I thought I wouldn't get another one. Also we shared similar political views

Took me almost 2 years to get over it, now i just hate her for being a stupid bitch. Also now that I'm better about this, just got depressed again because a girl I liked fucking turned me down. Fuck sake right when I am happy again i get depressed right away. This is unfair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The end of April. And it was almost a decade long. I feel like I'm still in shock and the worst is yet to come. I'm already getting weird and lonely and mentally unhinged.
>>
File: wojak-pepe-hug.jpg (6KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-pepe-hug.jpg
6KB, 250x191px
>>38391480
Damn 10 years is a lot. Why would that happen friend?
I understand your pain, even that yours is probably deeper than the one you had. But don't worry, eventually we all will make it. It'll take you time, months, maybe even some year. But you'll get over, bro. Stay positive, do what you like, and when you meet another girl that makes you happy, you'll forget that shit.
>>
>>38391540
>>38391480
Than the one I* had
>>
>>38389117
She fell out of love. It was a LDR and she used the distance excuse to end it, even though we always talked about closing the gap and live together, in the end she didn't want it anymore.
I guess this is what happens when you are introverted/autistic and try to get into the dating meme.
>>
>>38390629
>anything more than a fucktoy.
>wanting anything more
Beggars can't be choosers. I'd do anything for a mindless loyal fucktoy to rape everyday.
>>
>>38391480
Fuck off normie. Go die in a fire. I hope you kill yourself I really do.
>>
she had bpd issues and was probably fucking a bunch of guys behind my back

I should really never have rushed into a relationship with somebody I didn't even know I liked in the first place.

rule of thumb now is that if there's any dealbreaker a woman has, just skip dating her altogether because she probably cannot change it to make you happy
>>
>>38391298
How do you do the whole tinder thing? I got no matches, and I think I'm pretty decent
>>
>>38391829
Wow bruh youre so edgy, you sure must feel cool heh. You know that only adults can post here, right famalam?
>>
>>38391540
>Why would that happen friend?

They found someone else. They "fell in love," they said they "hadn't loved me for a long time" which they went back on as soon as they got dumped. I'm almost 28 and my life is in shambles, I'm not going to meet anybody else and I don't know if I want to seeing the state of the world now. I can't trust anybody and don't have the patience to put up with a new person's emotional baggage and I'm sure nobody will want to deal with mine. I appreciate your condolences though.
>>
>>38392009
Fuck off norman I'm 21. Suck a dick kill yourself. End it all.
>>
>>38391829
I'm the only person ITT who has had a relationship? Or are you just mad because you spent your whole life sexually frustrated and think, somehow, that bringing other people down is going to change that. Fuck you, at least I'm not you.
>>
>>38392105
I have no sympathy for people who had free and easy pussy for 10 fucking years and then come cry because they have to jack off alone again.
OH BOO HOO MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU

Weak normie. Grow some fucking balls.
>>
>>38389117
I didnt want to have kids desu.
>>
>>38392169
I'm not saying I have it worse than KHVs, just that I will probably go through everything you have been going through for the rest of my life. But I probably won't ever get to the point where I'm as bitter and self-centered as you. Why don't you grow the fuck up if you're so desperate to be loved?
>>
>>38392057
God that's fucking bullshit, what a bitch. These people make me fucking sick. Look, this might be the typical shit that people says, but its true; toxic people like that are not worth in your life.
I have had a break up too, even that my relationship was 1/3 of yours, but more-less i felt too like so fucked up, full of anger and thinking that the world was falling apart.
Give it time. If someone has loved you, why would she be the only one in the world ? I'm sure there's better stuff around. I get that right now it isnt the best moment to start a new relationship, but after time, i'm sure you'll find the right one m8.
It might seen like the end or smth, but it's not, really. You sound like a nice person, cheering for you to get the one you deserve!
Also ignore all these bitter retards who will tell you shit bro, obviously you're better than them
>>
>>38392206
>just that I will probably go through everything you have been going through for the rest of my life
Objectively fucking FALSE.
You have NO IDEA what I'm going through. Fuck off outta here. Stop trying to fit in you fucking failed normie. You don't belong here.
Go dream about the gallons of cum your personal whore swallowed for you. Now die.
>>
>>38389117
It did not. Something that did not start cannot end.
>>
>>38392169
Not him, but maybe if you used the same energy that you waste here crying at people that had a relationship in actually trying to get a gf, you wouldn't be here spouting bullshit.
You are the one that has to grow some balls, fag.
>>
>>38389117
She turned out to be a liar, so that ended the 4 month long LDR earlier this month if one could even call it a "relationship" (I'm still a KV, we never met up or anything)

I'm still hurt over it desu but at least I'm not physically ill anymore
>>
File: 1475126593721.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1475126593721.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>>38389117
He had pretty severe mental and family issues and decided to end it because he couldn't into a relationship
>>
>>38392267
I'm not a Chad so nobody wants me. No point in trying. Now you normies can fuck off from my board you cancerous rats.
>>
>>38392229
Yeah they told me I was the one that was toxic. They had no issue making excuses for their new arm candy, who ended up treating them like complete shit for the better part of the relationship. But since they were more attractive they got away with being horribly abusive to both of us, they even went out of their way to hurt me and insult me right off the bat for no fucking reason. I will never give a goddamn junkie the time of day again.
>>
>implying
Girls aren't attracted to me. I've always been the weird guy, no matter where I went but I'm strangely content w/ the loneliness cause I can't imagine any girl liking me.
>>
>>38392345
You're the only one here acting like a martyr. You're probably better off alone, you'd never be able to handle this kind of disappointment.
>>
>>38392419
Fuck off and get off your high horse. Suddenly you are the most wisest being in the universe telling me what I should and shouldn't do.

Just fucking rope your entire family.
>>
File: mawaru-penguindrum-0601[1].png (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mawaru-penguindrum-0601[1].png
557KB, 1280x720px
>>38391939
Post it and I'll give you my opinion. Or at least post your bio if you don't want to show pictures of yourself on r9k.

I've noticed tinder is less about your actual attractiveness and more the quality of your pictures and your bio. If you can get anything professionally done that helps a lot regardless of how you look. Animal pictures are amazing, make anything with dogs your first picture. Never have group pictures/pics of you with a friend as your first picture, girls have the liberty of swiping left more since even if theyre fat 80% of guys swipe right on them, so if they dont instantly know who you are in your first picture they often wont take the time to look.

Also tinder's algorithim is unforgiving. Most guys don't realize how picky girls can be and have fucking shit profiles when they start and begin with a really low match-rate. Tinder prides itself on being an app that shows you attractive people, but can only rate attractiveness on match-rate. Basically, A LOT of the girls you swipe on will never actually see you even if you improve your profile because they're the super attractive girls tinder shows you to keep you using the app, but the algorithim thinks that showing you to them will get them thinking tinder is an app for ugly/undesirable people. This gets you into the trap of having to buy a premium account, because the algorithim does boost premiums ahead of the line and shows them to attractive people even if they have a low matchrate.

tl;dr: take good quality pictures, pictures with dogs, have a good bio and your account may be forever fucked so bite the bullet and pay for premium.
>>
>>38392487
You're the one acting like you somehow get special privileges for being an ugly, stupid bastard.
>>
>>38392513
I only told you to fuck right off. Take your relationship whining to >>>/leddit/ or tumblr or wherever.
You can't relate to any of us and we can't relate to you. Now just simply fucking disappear you unrelenting normie CANCER. Attention seeking retard.
>>
>>38392556
If you haven't noticed, nobody here is in your corner because you're coming off as an entitled fucking douche. Maybe if you had some self-awareness you wouldn't feel the need to try and drag people down, and you even fail at that.
>>
>>38392556
Well bro, maybe then you gotta fuck off to >>>/wizardchan/ if you cant stand people that are not a complete failure. Don't know why even joining a thread that infuriates you, that's just sad haha
>>
>>38392606
Wizchan permabans people for having ever had a birthday party. Surely anon's life isn't THAT bad.
>>
>>38389117
she thought we didnt have enough common interests and that i dont talk about my feelings enough
>>
good to see that the "normies" have taken over this board. we need to get as many as them into the open and execute them
>>
Because she was a pure, qt virgin and I didn't want to break her heart. I completely regret it though. I wish I would have married her. She was wife material; all she needed was a new hairstyle and a little bit of makeup.
>>
>>38392556
Let's look at the positive side - these threads confirm all the posts in woman hate threads to be absolutely true.

Therefore, a true robot should dig deeper into escapism since (western) women arent worth shit.

Nowadays the chances of finding a pure gf who hasn't been in degenerate acts with chads and jamals is less than zero.

Normies are filth and lesser creatures, but we can use their failures to see the truth about women and to understand why escapism is a way better choice than even trying to waste your time to get a gf.

A break-up is always guaranteed. Dating a western woman means that you'll eventually get cucked one way or another.
>>
Why do you people come here? You don't belong here. Go cry about your relationshit nonsense on facebook
>>
Spent 5 years with an autismo. Couldn't get them to understand even the basics of what is expected in normal human relationships no less in romantic ones. While it was forgivable for 5 years, just reached a point where I wanted to be as selfish and unaffected as them for once.

That was a year ago and I'd probably still be too weak to do anything but take them back if I wasn't smart enough to stay away.
>>
File: darkness shrouds.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
darkness shrouds.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
She already had a boyfriend when she fell in love with me, and also when she fucked me. She was madly and passionately in love with me, but when she asked me if she should break up with her boyfriend (who she had been cheating with, and who was also my best friend I ever had at high school) I told her to try and keep it up and revive the relationship for his sake, because I knew he didn't deserve that pain. After I said that, she distanced herself from me and became just a "friend." But I knew that I had just been used, and that I'll never experience that sort of hot and amazing passion from a woman ever again. It was with her that I lost my virginity. I know that I did the right thing by telling her to continue her relationship, but I still feel as though I fucked up. She won't even hug me anymore longer than 3 seconds, but I've still remained excellent friends with her boyfriend ever since, even though I cheated on him, I feel such an endearment towards him, that looking back, I don't know what would have been better, to abandon him for the woman I loved, or to stick by him and end it like I did.

Until that time, I have never felt a connection with one single person as I did with that girl. She was just absolutely perfect.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.