[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet life coming to an end. Being forced to get a job and pay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
Neet life coming to an end. Being forced to get a job and pay $450 a month.

It's over for me boys. It's fucking over.
>>
$450 is a really good deal, congrats!

That's only your rent, though, right? I can't imagine that's your total monthly costs.
>>
>>38388704
Food and other stuff too but I still need to pay for cellphone and anything elsd
>>
>>38388719
So, your rent and food come to $450 a month.

That's insanely good - you must be a master of budgeting or living on beans and ground-up newspaper.
>>
>>38388661
Another good man lost

Lets pour one out for our fallen comrade
>>
>>38388739
It's my parents what is wrong with you man

MY NORMIE PARENTS ARE FORCING ME TO PAY THIS ABSURD CHUNK OF CASH FOR MERELY EXISTING
>>
>>38388774
Well, around my area (which is NOT a high cost area), apartments start at easily 700 a month, not including utilities. But living with parents is no joke, especially as you get older. What city are you in? Maybe you can find a better deal, but it might be tough to beat.

Have you calculated what your savings percentage might be with 450 as your rent? It'd probably be pretty high.
>>
>>38388834
I have to pay it when I get a job soon so not yet also I live in Ontario Canada
>>
>>38388857
Well, the bigger cities in Ontario probably are expensive. Unless you're up north in bumfuck nowhere, I doubt you'd be able to find something cheaper.

The cheapest I found was a room in Ottawa for $600, London was about $480, and I don't even want to check T.O., it'd be way higher.
>>
>>38388947
Then it sounds like I might as well move out?
>>
>>38388857
>canada
I was going to tell you to get on bux and move to some agri flyover zone, but canada doesnt give whites bux anymore.
>>
>>38388960
It's up to you to decide that tradeoff.

Do you want to be slightly better off ( by a couple hundred a month) and have to be living with the parents?

Or pony up the cheddar and have your own deal going on?

I'd go check apartments out and get a feel for the neighborhoods you can afford and what the places look like. You might be surprised.
>>
>>38388774
>Muh normie buzzword
>I'm being oppressed because I'm being forced to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loling at your life right now, my man
>>
>>38389022
One thing I'd say is, if you move out, LIVE SMALL.

Cash in the bank is a lifeline, keep careful track of your spending.
>>
>>38389022
But the thing is I have no skills, no job and no friends right now. I would gladly move out on my own if I could get a job making at least $3000 net per month though and never talk to these faggots again
>>
>>38388774
It's not for merely existing, it's for the use of square footage of their property, eating all their hot pockets and using their electricity to shitpost
>>
>>38389145
Most people start out like that, it just takes time to build things up. The most important part is to choose some type of direction that has potential. You don't want to just drift from situation to situation.
>>
>>38389215
The very idea of me paying this sum of money to my own parents is genuinely absurd.
>>
>>38389329
Yep, I know. It's like taking a dollar from one pocket and moving it to another one.

That's why it's probably best for you to move on, especially if the cost difference is not high.
>>
>>38389360
But why does this have to happen I never did anything mean and yet im being treated so unfairly.
>>
>>38388774
>MY NORMIE PARENTS ARE FORCING ME TO PAY THIS ABSURD CHUNK OF CASH FOR MERELY EXISTING
It's not your fault you were born, either, right
>>
i feel you OP

my grandma who enables my lifestyle just went to the ER again this morning, having breathing troubles and her blood pressure was all over the place

i dont think she'll make it to my birthday

grandpa died last july
>>
>>38389417
That's the reality of all societies, once kids become adults, they are gradually introduced to more and more responsibilities. Yes, it sucks.

That's why I advised to watch your pennies. Set yourself up for financial independence as early as you can. Have you gone to the MMM or ERE sites yet? Especially for millennials, going for FIRE is very nearly a "must have".
>>
>>38389417
Why should your parents take care of your fat, hairy ass for nothing? Or are you going to be a crybaby because you actually have to do work for once in your sorry life?
>>
my parents take money from me too OP
>>
>>38389496
I'm not fat nor hairy I started losing weight a while ago and it's been successful.

>>38389479
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I wish my parents had these lifethreatening health problems instead of your grandparents.
>>
this happened to me too a couple months ago. parents forced me to get a job at the grocery store in the neighborhood and now force me to pay them about 3/4ths of what I earn every month for "rent and other expenses". saved up enough to buy a shotgun and some bullets though, just putting a few things in order before i check out for good. considering just doing it right in the living room so they both have to see and remember what they did to me.
>>
>>38389491
I have but it feels futile.

You make shit fucking all unless you're a) a criminal or b) a successful wagie

EVERYTHING else is a cope. Yeah I could get a $60k a year job... maybe one day if I tried really hard.

Then what? Penny pinch like a God damn Jew until im 65 to finally have $1million saved in index funds? Give me a break I rather become some sort of fraudster and make real money and if I get caught head to vacation jail. Life is a fucking scam it's all a lie
>>
>>38388661
>I wasted my life now I'm paying the consequences, help!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Same situation here, i either have to work, study or fuck off, so i go to a shitty college near my house but i only took two easy courses so life still feels kinda neet
>>
>>38389597
too bad no one back then knew how expensive the cost of living was going to become.
>>
>>38389582
I know that feel. My thoughts are that jobs are officially becoming outdated. Automation and outsourcing have gutted the market and anyone who thinks "I'll just get a job" is essentially fucked in the long term.

In another generation, the only way people will be able to make a living is through starting a biz. If I were you, I'd get a simple job, live small, and start a biz with your capital. It's a hell of a lot more work, but it's certainly better than waging it up.
>>
>>38389527
Now you get to work on the lazy part!
>>
>>38389571
Instead of checking yourself out for good check them out instead, those faggots of parents deserve their heads blown off, not you anon.

If I were suicidal id blow their heads off then take out loans to travel to some shit hole country and live among plebs
>>
>>38388774
lmfao You're in their house in safety with all your shit. You eat their food. Use their power, water and gas. You do nothing. Of course you should pay.
>>
>>38388661
At least you'll be able to buy a decent gaming rig, it sucks having a potato masher and not having any money to upgrade. I'd look for a job but I'm too autistic.
>>
I make like $450 a week and I don't make shit, I wouldn't even go to work for 450 a month.
>>
>>38389758
No, that's not his salary, that's his rent+food. He's looking to get about $3k / month.
>>
>>38389682
But it's not very fair :(((((
>>
>>38389808
That's weak asf bait
>>
>>38389837
The truth is b8?!?!?!
>>
>>38388661
Good, go suffer like the rest of us you leech. I remember whenever I had come back from work, my shitty brother would be heating the room up with his ps4 and leave a shitty odor behind. Your kind is utterly worthless and annoying, survive on your own.
>>
>>38389881

Do you hate your brother? Just wondering.
>>
>>38389808
Assuming only one child, a completely fair amount would be 1/3 of the entire cost. Each of the father, mother, and child would split costs completely.

In that case, the family would have 450*3 = 1350 in normal expenses. It's almost a guarantee that that's FAR less than what they actually spend, unless they live in an absolute hovel.
>>
It's not bad OP. Look into getting on the bux. Half my bux ($500) goes to my parents for the rent/bills/food. I don't mind living here since they never bother me but the area is rural and the Internet (satellite) is shit. Satellite is the only option for Internet here, not even 4G is reliable since it also has high latency. I've looked into options to live on my own or with roommates, mainly so that I can get a better Internet connection, and living with roommates would cost me about the same. I would rather stay with my parents though as it's more secure. I do have a 3rd option which is to apply for subsidized housing, which I did, but it could take up to 3 years or more to hear back from them. I applied to locations only where they offer housing for the elderly and/or disabled. I think I have a lower chance of living next to niggers only applying to those locations.
>>
>>38389527
update on that, shes being admitted. she has fluid build up around her heart
>>
>>38388661
AppIy for Neetbux
>>
>>38388661
"No, Champ. This is only the beginning. Come on, Champ. Getting a job is another part of growing up, and it's as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and handing him your resume."
>>
>>38390438
Get a job you leeching cunt.
>>
>>38388661
What kind of job are you getting, OP? Something low-level like warehouse, cleaning, gardening? Or do you have some education and could you get an office job?
I've been slaving away in a warehouse and while it could be worse, it's ruining my body. I hope to get some IT certificates and get a desk job so I can shitpost during down time instead of standing around or counting stock.
>>
>38
>never did any 'real' work
>early pension
>feels neet man
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.