[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend keeps insulting me as a joke >tells me to cry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1399260015957.png (969KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399260015957.png
969KB, 1280x720px
>girlfriend keeps insulting me as a joke
>tells me to cry about it
>i do
>i feel not loved and underappreciated

what do
>>
Fuck her in the poophole to discipline her.
>>
Grow some balls and tell her how you feel
>>
>>38388294
Just deal with it. She's doing that shit so she doesn't have to go through the trouble of breaking up with you and you're the one who breaks up with her. Your revenge will be making her stay in a relationship she hates and eventually she'll have to be the one to break it off.
>>
File: Laughing Chads.jpg (23KB, 580x379px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Chads.jpg
23KB, 580x379px
>>38388337
>grow some balls
>so you can talk to a woman about feelings
>>
>>38388294
How does she insult you? She sounds cool desu
>>
>>38388294
Insult her back, tell her she's fat, her acne is really showing, she can't cook for shit or whatever else she's "passionate" about.

Or just realize women are awful and break up with her.
>>
>>38388793
lol this could become the new kink in your relationship
>>
>>38388294
Very bad sign we she starts disrespecting you.
Shes found someone better, move on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.