[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting to get angina because of too much fast food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1469226744479.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1469226744479.png
7KB, 205x246px
>starting to get angina because of too much fast food
>>
File: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnrgh.jpg (19KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnrgh.jpg
19KB, 378x301px
you need to get a bit more oxygen in your blood, so either hyperventilate a bit, do some cardio exercises, or if you have a history of heart problems; take a squirt from your nitrous spray
>>
Same
I've been having a hard time breathing the last few weeks.
I've been eating McCucks 2-4 times a week for a year.
I'm I gonna die?
>>
>>38389487
in all serious, the cardio wards are full of guys who noticed a problem with their breathing and then after getting a check-up, discovered there was a real problem

well to be fair, most of those guys had a partner who noticed their breathing was irregular and then forced them to goto the Doc, but seeing as you're on /r9k/ i'm guessing that isn't gonna happen

get a check-up
>>
>>38389665
But I'm scared...
I already have a lot if health problems...
Can't I just do cardio and eat healthy?
>>
>>38389740
if you've already had health problems which stopped you from getting regular exercise, then it's possible you have built up a bunch of arterial plaque due to the intake of bad cholesterol

if that's the case, you should be more scared of 'not' going to the Doc
>>
>>38389780
I exercise regularly
Just other health problems

I just eat a looooot of meat and no veggies or greens.
I am fat though. 190 at 5'10
>>
>>38389850
well look, if you are exercising regularly you should be /fit/ yeah?

but you say yourself that you're overweight, and that you aren't eating enough fibre - which is one method of getting rid of bad cholesterol from your body... and that you've been having trouble breathing the last couple of weeks

if you were talking to someone else about this, you'd tell them to go to the doctor wouldn't you?
>>
>>38388261
>be me
>smokey smokey and drink cause I like it
>notice pain in a rib,vertigo and nause for a year
>what is this google doctor?
It says cancer
>i go to doctor an he literallt laughs on my face and diagnose anxiety and orphydal
Another year passes and I hace a huge lump.
>whats dis doctor.
No idea,go to another doctor
>it is a thumor.
Got it removed,it was benign at the end but I am obliged to be laid for a week living like a fucking hikikomori.
If you are worried go to a doctor and be specific
>>
File: IMG-20170712-WA0001.jpg (125KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170712-WA0001.jpg
125KB, 960x1280px
>>38390022
As I got dubs I will deliver a pic of the 23 staples I got after the removal
>what i mean with this, do healthy life. Being ill is horrible :(
>>
>>38389899
I have the muscle there, but there is still a lot of layers of fat.
Ive been meaning to get more fibre in, guess it's time I buckle down and get serious.
But I'm so scared of the doctors. I don't want to find out I have some serious issues. The breathing just feels...tighter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.