[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal Play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1499015607031.png (364KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499015607031.png
364KB, 671x1000px
I want a fake cock in my ass right now!
I tried using a sharpie and vegetable oil and it doesn't bleed now but I need something bigger.
>>
>>38388035
buy a dildo retard
>>
>>38388054
I will but I just want to stuff my ass right now
>>
Use banana you can try to form a dick by pressing it in hands or smth.
>>
>>38388090
buy lube as well you dumbass before you hurt yourself
>>
File: 1489936886255.gif (2MB, 389x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489936886255.gif
2MB, 389x413px
>>38388035
Hello again, good to know the advice from yesterday helped you out.
Feel like you want something a bit bigger, eh? I can understand that. Once you get a taste, you just want more and more.
If for whatever reason a proper dildo isn't an option, there are much cheaper, if different options available.
A medium sized cucumber could work for you. I absolutely advise you stay away from "large" ones until you've have a modest amount of practice with anal masturbation.
You're gonna want to wash it thoroughly, of course, while also being cautious of the bumps all around it. Boiling it for a bit may help if it's a bit too hard, but extensive heat will make it mushy to the point of uselessness.
If you want a thinner option with length in mind, a common carrot could work. They're usually quite long while being very thin at the tip, leading to a larger base as it goes down.
You absolutely want to make sure it's properly clean AND shaved beforehand. It's 100% vital you shave away any and all roughnesses to the carrot before using it, as it can and will cause internal damage if not properly shaved.
If neither of those interest you, you could go window shopping a bit and look for something to experiment with at the Supermarket.
Just be certain that it's
1. Smooth and has no sharp or rough edges that could injure your anus and rectum going in or out.
2. Has a proper handle that can be gripped easily, don't want it getting lost in your ass now
3. Nontoxic if ingested or if comes into contact with skin. Chemicals are much more potent when introduced anally, if something is dangerous when simply digested, shoving it up your ass could quite possibly be a death sentence.

Good luck anon, and remember to practice safe sex and masturbation habits, and always, ALWAYS, know your own limits.
>>
File: 1483389810087.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483389810087.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
i want a real penis in my ass but only a cute and feminine one okay
>>
File: 1497820600717.jpg (15KB, 244x284px) Image search: [Google]
1497820600717.jpg
15KB, 244x284px
>>38388216
Oh, I forgot to add, but be sure to cut the tip of the carrot as well so it's flat. Leaving a pointy bit ain't a good idea at all. Don't be afraid to look online or even ask here if you have something you have in mind but aren't sure if it's safe.
A small cucumber would probably be a better idea, too. Be sure you don't shove whatever item you're using completely inside yourself either. Goes in hand with that bit about having a proper handle.
>>
>>38388035
Every day 4chan faggots make me hate faggots more.
Im glad I only have to deal with one of you subhumans in person
>>
>>38388090
I literally shoved up a zucchini in my ass once, be careful tho, once youn get the taste there is no stop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.