[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beats child to near death >people crowdfund his bail because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 20

File: 1500119833762.jpg (893KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1500119833762.jpg
893KB, 2048x1450px
>Beats child to near death
>people crowdfund his bail because he's handsome
>is now hanging out with a-list celebrities
How does it feel, /r9k/? This man could kill six kids and get away with it while women will call the cops if you so much as stand within three meters of them.
>>
>>38387959
gotta hear both sides
>>
>>38387959
It feels almost as though there are people pushing for a perversion of morality through propaganda in media, law, music, and art
>>
>>38387959
Pretty chads always get what they want. Seems unfair but thats reality.
>>
File: 1386593328333.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1386593328333.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>38387980
But who could these mysterious people be
>>
At least don't post such easily disproven lies if you're going to hate on someone. He spent years in jail, got an opportunity for a second chance in life and took it.
>>
>>38388016
>second chance
he got that second chance solely due to being attractive.
>>
>>38388029
And he could easily have wasted that chance and become a criminal or robot.
>>
>>38388041
He doesn't deserve a second chance. If you don't want to go to jail, don't commit crime. It's literally that simple.
>>
>>38387995
Nature designs species that way. Chad and Stacy always get what they want, normies get a bit of what they want, robots get shat on from all angles. It's the way life works, and you cannot change it. The only way to cope is to somehow BTFO chads, hope there's an afterlife where things are switched around, or just stop caring entirely.
>>
>>38388053
If you commit a crime you go to jail. After you finish the sentence you have another chance at life. Do you believe everyone who goes to jail deserves to have the rest of his life fucked? You must be a Burger.
>>
>>38388084
You can decide to become a Chad or normie instead of a robot though.
>>
>>38387959
women enable shit like this, just like betas enable women to get $500 an hour for streaming themselves playing vidya on twitch
>>
>>38388004
Not trying to be a cuck or anything, but do you guys honestly think that the jews are trying to destroy the white race? Or are you just making jokes?
>>
>all these news sources omitting the fact that he tried to kill a kid
lmao
>>
>>38388089
Should I just be myself?

originarodorandodesu
>>
>>38388087
He didn't serve the full sentence. He got away because he had stellar good looks and that's just enough to get away with anything short of global terrorism. Mind you he nearly killed a kid, but don't focus on that because EVERBODY DESURVS A SEGUND JANCE XDD
>>
>normies STILL don't think looks are literally everything
lmao
>>
>>38388185
It's normal to not serve a full sentence. It happens all the time. Do you have proof that he received special treatment because of looks?
>>
>>38387980
Hmmmmmmmmm really makes ya ponder
>>
>>38388117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

A two minute video. Can you spare that much time?
>>
>>38388242
lmao. Looks like I found my place if there will ever be a race war.
>>
>16 year old

>child

lel

>old enough to be tried as an adult in criminal cases

>butthurt autist claims he beats up children to make his plight as a robot seem that much worse

you cant make this shit up
>>
>>38388089
I tried to be a Chad, and I made a joke of myself. At best, I'm a lower tier normie/incel. And I would rather have dignity and enjoy my hobbies, instead of be the butt f every joke and remain a virgin.
>>
>>38387959
Anyone who has EVER worked with a jerkoff who got promoted because people think he/she is attractive already knows
>>
>>38388268
Another example, in case the first wasn't enough for some people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
>>
>>38388349
Still pretty unlikely that the jews are behind everything bad in the world. You just showed me a small group of racist jews ans an protesting on the street.
>>
>>38388207
Here's a picture of the successful gofundme for his bail started by his mother.Obviously this is an early screenshot I can't find the page now but there are new sources that state that this page was receiving a flood roastiebux who just could not believe that such a good looking mudblood could ever do wrong. Also note the mother crying "they're just judging him on old tattoos" despite the gun he had on him (he was convicted of prior crimes, in burgerlaw convicts cannot own guns).

>>38388278
>implying old enough to be tried as an adult = actually an adult
There's a 20 something year old that's serving 4 life sentences for armed robbery over there after being tried as an adult when he was 14. He's kinda ugly so he's not getting out soon.
>>
>>38388349
>Typical trickster! Schlomo!!
Kek
>>
>>38388390
You're right, Jew's aren't behind all bad in the world. No one said that. But they're behind a lot negative shit that goes on. Take George Soros for instance, or that a majority of lead staff at CNN are Jewish. Another good example is the USS Liberty incident.

Behind everything bad, no, but as a people they're underhanded and slimy. They have their hands in a lot of negative happenings.
>>
>>38388398
>16 years old

>2 years away from legally being an adult

>literally less than 730 days away from being an adult unless it happened on his birthday

>child
>>
>>38387959
And now he'll divorce his current wife and marry an heiress, potentially leading him to inherit billions.

All because he's handsome.

This is why ISIS needs to win.
>>
>>38388425
hmm.. sucks that I have to side up with the slimy evil guys, if the race war comes,
because I'm half black.
>>
>>38387959
Somebody could murder any beta itt and get away with it if he's handsome.
>>
>>38388434
So you'd be comfortable work a job where your boss was 16 years old? After all, he is an adult in your eyes.
>>
>>38388484
would you be comfortable working a job where you boss had literally just turned 18 that day?

after all, he's an adult in your eyes
>>
>>38388513
>literally just turned 18 that day?
>after all, he's an adult in your eyes
Never made that claim
>>
That teardrop tattoo also means he's killed someone btw.
>>
>>38388526
but you're claiming that 16 is a child which is just as retarded
>>
>>38388456
I don't think it's going to play out as white vs the rest. Have you ever heard of Hoteps? Might want to check them out. Don't act like a hood rat and I think you'll be fine. I sincerely hope you reconsider backing the semites, because they have a word for people like you: Schvartze.

You're mistaken if you think they truly care about you. This isn't an example video or anything, but it's a tongue-in-cheek way of saying the Jews manipulate your kin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY
>>
>>38388484
Why would anyone care about something like that? If he has the educatiom to be my boss, what's the matter? Work isn't about age.
>>
>>38388456
Forgot the link to the Hotep site.

https://hotepnation.com/
>>
>>38388544
An 18 year old can go out and live on their own. They can vote, smoke, and die for muh freedums. A 16 year old needs to ask mom if they can borrow the car to hang out with some friends, needs parents to buy them food and shelter, and isn't even out of fucking high school. Compare them both, which one sounds more like a child.
>>
>>38388128
of course they would
Goes against there narrative
>>
>>38387959
You have no idea how many things you can get away with when you're attractive.
>>
>>38388569
>Don't act like a hood rat and I think you'll be fine.
People here give me death threats daily even tough I never commited a crime, have a job and am of higher education.
>they have a word for people like you: Schvartze
Schvartze means blacks. What's wrong with them calling me what I am?
>You're mistaken if you think they truly care about you
I doubt that. They're religious people and if I'd be of their religion, I think they would concider me as a comrade. Also, I'm justhalf african. I actually kinda look like a jew. Curly hair and tanned skin.
>>
>>38388609
this is only because of arbitrary law which varies from place to place

there are plenty of 16 year olds who live on their own and work and pay bills while there are 27 year old NEETs who have never had a job or drivers license
>>
>gets an opportunity for money
>instantly dumps his wife and child

this dude is literally a roastie
>>
He is not even that attractive once you remove his model pose,the lights and the make up
>>
>>38388678
it looks like his hairline is receding too
>>
>>38388456
>the jews will accept me
I don't think so, my half-n-word.
>>
>>38388707
Still more likely than the whites accepting me and I'd rather commit suicide than siding with the blacks.
>>
>>38388657
>People here give me death threats daily even tough I never commited a crime, have a job and am of higher education.

Where do you live?

>Schvartze means blacks. What's wrong with them calling me what I am?

Shavartze:
noun
1. Yiddish: Usually Disparaging and Offensive. schvartze.

It's the equivalent of calling you a nigger, friendo.

>I doubt that. They're religious people and if I'd be of their religion, I think they would concider me as a comrade. Also, I'm justhalf african. I actually kinda look like a jew. Curly hair and tanned skin.

Have you seen how they treat Arabs? Whites? Blacks? Terribly in all three cases. Converting to Judaism won't keep them from treating you like dirt.

However if you insist on aiding semites rather than us, hopefully we don't meet if a war breaks out.
>>
humanity was a mistake

aliens pls save us
>>
>>38388678
His felony convictions enhanced his attractiveness.

Don't believe anyone who says it's all about looks.
>>
>>38388738
>Where do you live?
Germany, but I was talking about death threats on the internet. However, a race war is VERY unlikely anyway. No one in the right mind would actually start one. Imagine blacks, spics, mulattos and cucks rampaging on the street everywhere, entire cuck nations like Germany and Sweden allying against the supermacists etc etc. It would simply mean the end of civilisation. It would be the biggest war im history.
>>
>>38388816
>Internet death threats
This isn't even a big deal, dude. Trust me when I say everyone gets death threats. Even I have, and I'm white.

>However, a race war is VERY unlikely anyway. No one in the right mind would actually start one

Probably not, but a man can dream.

>Imagine blacks, spics, mulattos and cucks rampaging on the street everywhere, entire cuck nations like Germany and Sweden allying against the supermacists etc etc.

That would be glorious. Absolutely no race gets along. Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Jews, Whites, Asians and everything in between would be at each other's throats. Between me and you, I'd love nothing more than to give a free bullet to each and every social justice warrior. Germany, Sweden, France and the UK would be instantly crippled due to infighting while Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic start wiping their neighbors off the planet. The US, due to it's high gun population and militarized police would make quick work of all the ghettos.

Just keep in mind, traitors get the bullet first.
>>
>>38388117
Not that guy, but i unironically believe that. There are too many pure coincidences.
>>
>>38387959
>there are plenty of 16 year olds who live on their own and work and pay bills
There are plenty of children in the world who live on their own. They are still children
>while there are 27 year old NEETs who have never
That's why they are called manchildren
>>
>>38387959
Women are fucking garbage, what else is new?

I gotta story for ya that just happened to me this week.

Started talking to a girl. Finally took the initiative. Of course it blew up in my face.

Find out pretty quick she is hung up on her ex.

She tells me he is in jail. I'm like oh wow, how did this happen? Did he just snap? Something building up?

Her reply - "well he just go out of prison when I met him"

Me - Uh then what was you thinking?

Her - OMG He was just so hot though.

This was the turning point for me. I now no longer care about having a girl.
>>
>>38388242
>literal who says stupid bullshit for two minutes
wtf i'm a nazi now
>>
>>38389223
Hi, JIDF. Still lurking, I see.
>>
>>38388983
>They are still children

a 16 year old is still not a child.

>That's why they are called manchildren

also not a child regardless of your personal feelings
>>
>>38388117
Dude I hate pol and everything but when you actually look at some of the evidence they produce it's quite worrying. I don't believe that all jews are evil but there are a hell of a lot of coincidences. Just read up on the German civil war and why it started. And then you have marxism and the Frankfurt school, and the rise of identity politics, originating from universities, with professors being represented disproportionately by jews
>>
>>38389324
>a 16 year old is still not a child.
restating your position is still not an argument
>also not a child regardless of your personal feelings
I didn't say manchildren were children. Let me simplify it for you: a 16 year old living on their own is a child assuming adult responsibilities, a 48 year old leaching off their parents is a man assuming no responsibilities (like a child)
>>
>>38388678
Why he looks so feminine? I mean remove beard and put a wig and you have decent looking female.
>>
>>38388437
ISIS is basically done dude. Why would you even want them to win anyway? Because women think you're fucking disgusting?
>>
>>38387959
They paid his bail. They didn't give him a get out of jail free card. His trial will come up and he'll get what he deserves.
>>
>>38389712
>Jeremy Meeks, you've turned your life around. I'm proud of you, young man. This court finds you innoncent of all charges. Please come to him house and fuck my daughter.
That's what's gonna happen and you know it.
>>
>>38389661
Women need to be put in their place now
>>
File: 1499100414667.png (870KB, 2662x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1499100414667.png
870KB, 2662x2177px
>>38388117
Yeah, just joking obviously.
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (277KB, 1280x1502px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
277KB, 1280x1502px
Threads like these make me happy I'm gay and attracted to fictional characters
>>
>>38390262
This image makes zero sense. It's literally just a bunch of concepts tied together with no justification for thier connections.
>>
File: yo.png (38KB, 429x496px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
38KB, 429x496px
>>38390301
I know, right? original twice
>>
>>38390348
>I literally can't make mental contentions or any sorts of logical deductions
>>
File: FBI guy.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
FBI guy.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>38390262
>tfw when you realize that /pol/ is even more autistic than /r9k/
>>
File: ngbbs46f98f1542970.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46f98f1542970.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>38390301
Don't do this to my childhood father figure.
>>
>>38387959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZa03EpBck0
>>
>>38390381
You->autism->butthurt
>>
>>38390430
not->an->argument
>>
>>38390199
Why? Because you're too weak to make a girl submit willingly? lmao
>>
Look at Ted Bundy. It's an actual mental disorder in which some women are viciously attracted to what they perceive as the classical "bad boy." He received countless letters from woman begging for them to fuck him despite his past of slaughtering countless women.

It's just the thought of an Alpha, I suppose.
>>
>>38388808
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1024092/Cellar-monster-Josef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html

This. Women are attracted to twisted evil psychopaths. It has nothing to do with his looks.
>>
File: stopit.png (328KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.png
328KB, 590x590px
>>38390477

arguing->on->the->internet
>>
>>38389018

I have a similar story, meet a girl and she tells me all about how her ex was a drunk criminal scumbag with a previous daughter that cheated on her at any chance.

me: how did you meet this piece of work
her: i was drunk one night and my friend sent him over to my house he drove without a license

as you can guess she wasnt interested in me, she would literally be a piece of trash then spend another minute with me.

moral of the story kids dont ever try for a girl, they are fucking stupid. one is eithr going to randomly like you or not dont chase them, complete waste of time
>>
>>38388398
Do you know what bail is? It's not paying money to be forgiven a crime.
>>
File: jew_news.jpg (1MB, 2508x1504px) Image search: [Google]
jew_news.jpg
1MB, 2508x1504px
>>38388117

Jews are responsible for most of the bad shit going on in Europe and North America today
>>
>How does it feel, /r9k/?
feel good knowing that the normies who laugh at us will go through the gynocentric meat grinder at some point
>>
File: top_ten-6-10.jpg (80KB, 397x537px) Image search: [Google]
top_ten-6-10.jpg
80KB, 397x537px
>>38387959
Our ancestors would hang this guy or something, while we are here doing nothing and watching our women lust after him and guys like him like a bunch of useless cucks

the two world wars really destroyed our civilization, we live in a post apocalyptic world
>>
>>38387959
>tfw you have BECOME the redpill
>>
>>38390751
there are ton of white people that call for the destruction of whites who arent jews
>>
File: harvard.jpg (133KB, 580x612px) Image search: [Google]
harvard.jpg
133KB, 580x612px
>>38390942

Because they have been strongly influenced by the Jewish control of media and academia
>>
>>38389661
they've succeeded in making us paranoid as fuck
>>
>>38387959
>he's handsome

You must not be looking at the same pic I am...
>>
>>38388087
if you beat an innocent child you deserve painful, public, humiliating death.

t. burger pissed that we let kiddiefuckers and kiddiebeaters walk
>>
>>38391034
No, they've succeeded in making you and other weak manchildren like you paranoid. I don't know why either, it's not you'll be having sex anyway
>>
>>38391072
Did he beat an innocent child though? I thought it was gang violence, and it was near adult teenager.
>>
>>38390348
>hierarchy leads to 30 direct negative effects
>"zero sense"
>>
>>38388573
If you think education is more important or even AS important as experience in the working world then it's no wonder you're here on /r9k/.
>>
>>38389590

>restating your position is still not an argument

so why did you just do exactly that?
>>
>>38388117
Nobody here has ever met any Jews, obviously.
>>
>>38387959
Doesn't always work like that. Aaron Hernandez wasn't helped by being one of the best players in the NFL at the time. There's been plenty of other NFL players who have gone to jail for a long time for things like trying to sell pounds of cocaine. Even guys like Michael Jordan apparently lost friends and girlfriends because he can't stop acting like an insecure asshole sometimes.
>>
>>38391193
The kid had nothing to do with it. He just jumped and robbed a random kid. He is pretty handsome though so I can't be mad at him.
>>
>>38390386
>le ebin awhteesm defens XD
I feel bad for your parents
>>
>>38388456
The only people who think a race war is coming are deluded white nationalists who want to murder every non-white. Don't worry about these jokesters.
>>
>>38387959
b-but it was in self-defense, that child would have killed him otherwise.
>>
>>38390983
>when jews do it it's because they're evil
>when whites do it it's because jews are evil

Astounding logic, /pol/.
>>
>>38388437
Correction
>This is why Hitler should've won
>>
>>38388117
In the instance of OP's pic related, the guy who gave the criminal a modeling deal was indeed a jew.
>>
File: 1500147082822.jpg (700KB, 1280x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1500147082822.jpg
700KB, 1280x1502px
>>38390422
It's better in color
>>
File: jewish_media.jpg (44KB, 497x478px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_media.jpg
44KB, 497x478px
>>38393128

>Jews totally don't have a disproportionate amount of influence over education and media and people are not affected by those two things at all
>>
>>38387959
he's a fucking ugly animal anyway, don't know why people would consider that attractive
>>
>>38390510
You can't make a girl submit willingly when you have been handed shitty genetics.
At least before ugly men could focus on getting a good job and then landing a qt white and leading a nice family, now literally every woman flocks to Chad until they become old, ugly and worn out, then they freeze their eggs in hope that maybe they're still good enough for Chad and that maybe one day they will get back with a Chad tier male.
>>
>>38388053

If you commit a crime it isn't a license to just ruin somebody's life

>>38388016

He got a second chance he didn't deserve
>>
>>38393283
...So? I'm not seeing the problem here. Isn't this just natural selection?
>>
>>38393246
They have that influence because they worked for those positions. It's the same reason those fields are disproportionately male, but I don't see you complaining about males controlling society.
>>
>>38387959
>he literally just be'd himself
>gained bitches money and infamy
What the fuck
>>
>>38393702
>W-WHAT?!!? THE NORMIES WERE RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY BE YOURSELF!?!?
>>
>>38394302
>>W-WHAT?!!? THE NORMIES WERE RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY BE YOURSELF!?!?
Normies are never right, normie.
>>
>>38394326
Yeah, we are. That's why we're having sex, enjoying our lives and have money while you're a desperately lonely virgin who never leaves his room and hates his life.
>>
>>38390593
>Women are attracted to twisted evil psychopaths.
because they're confident and know what they want lel

confidence is pleb currency
>>
>>38388041
>attractive
>robot

thats not possible
>>
File: 11.jpg (4KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
4KB, 219x230px
>>38387959
>tfw born with cleft lip
>tfw 0/10
>bullied throughout all of school for being ugly
>"looks dont matter bro just b urself"
>>
>>38394546
Can't you get some surgery for that?
>>
>>38394655
i have, several and im still ugly as fuck because my nose is not symmetric and i have a scar above my lip. I dont have any redeeming facial features too so im pretty disgusting looking.
>>
>>38393513
Because businesses run by women tend to fail.
>>
File: 1496009841124.jpg (142KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496009841124.jpg
142KB, 768x1024px
>This man could kill six kids and get away with it

Only in your degenerated western society obviously.

Colour me surprised
>>
>>38393513
Jews founded those positions. They always leverage disproportionate control, just read Lynn's history of Jews, it is a tale as old as time.
>>
File: 1472866807388.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472866807388.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>38387959
See pic for truths.
>>
>>38389661
>ISIS is done.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1.8 BILLION MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>38393049
>He just jumped and robbed a random kid.
SUKA BYLAT to the gulag with him.
>>
>>38396167
1.8 billion what you LARPing faggot lol
>>
>>38390262
Surprised there was no mention of the trilateral commission.
>>
>>38396296
Muslims you fucking autist
>>
>>38396469
>he thinks all Muslims are ISIS members
kek
>>
lmao @ the whipped betas defending the prisoner

absolutely c u c k
>>
>>38396069
I want to hit this girl in her mouth with a hammer her fish mouth upsets me so much
>>
>>38396734
I want her to suck my dick and give me a sloppy blowjob.
>>
>>38390262
I agree with a lot of this but crime is not up. It has fallen considerably since the mid 90s.
>>
>>38390942

Yeah but its not easy to group white people into a category. When you can just say "DA JUES DID IT", its nice and simple for the mouthbreathers of /pol/ to understand. They can simply cherry pick a couple of crazy people like in >>38390751 who are jewish and contribute it to the entire race.
>>
>>38388456
you are absolutely retarded if you think the race war will not be racists vs everyone else
>>
So many fucking cucks on this thread
>>
>>38389623
>tfw no qt convicted felon gf (male)
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.