[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8478.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8478.gif
427KB, 978x478px
Women reject all the respectful nice guys growing up and sleep with disrespectful Chad. This makes sense, they are programmed to choose the strongest male to protect them and provide them with the best offspring.

Yet, when they have children, they brainwash their sons to be respectful to women at all times, guaranteeing their future failure with women. This literally makes no sense to me.
>>
>they are programmed to choose the strongest male to protect them and provide them with the best offspring
What?
>>
>>38386111
Women hate men, but realize they are attracted and dependent on them, this leads to a lot of passive aggressiveness, such as raising your son as if you hate him.
>>
>>38386139
>Women hate men,

Nah this is flat out untrue.

They will ignore and mock betas but they definitely live alphas
>>
>>38386155
*love alphas
>>
>>38386128
evolutionary psychology/common sense
>>
>>38386155
I don't if I'd actually call that love, but thats probably the reason, women hate weak and dependent men and what are sons but that.
>>
>>38386224
A woman is programmed to love her son though. It's a primal survival instinct
>>
>>38386251
Social conditioning can undo instinct.
>>
>>38386111
E-E-Every body just have a good time.
>>
>>38386111
>Yet, when they have children, they brainwash their sons to be respectful to women at all times, guaranteeing their future failure with women. This literally makes no sense to me.

If she raised her son to act like the type of man women like, he would be an unruly and difficult child, which would inconvenience her.
>>
>>38386446
> which would inconvenience her.

That's true. But this inconvenience of having an unruly child immediately pays off later by guaranteeing future grandchildren thereby continuing spreading her genes.
>>
most women don't intend on fucking their sons OP so raising them to be attractive to women is irrelevant to them.

In fact, I think a lot of mothers subconsciously raise their sons to be beta and dependent on them because they don't want their son to get married, they want to keep him all to themselves
>>
>>38386559
People, especially women, don't really think ahead in this instant gratification society we have.
>>
>>38386139
Only the current generation of brainwashed retards hate men. But men are totally uninterested.
It's everybody's fault.
But especially da j00wz
>>
Women are glorified parrots.
You can teach them to say anything, you can teach it to say it wants a nice guy, but the truth is simple. Parrot is just a dumb birb.
Polly wants a cracker. Stacy wants a Chad. They rely on their va jay jay to show them the way.
>>
>>38386559
See this post right here friendo
>>38386300
>>
>>38386300
If that's the case then social conditioning can undo:
>Women reject all the respectful nice guys growing up and sleep with disrespectful Chad. This makes sense, they are programmed to choose the strongest male to protect them and provide them with the best offspring.
Which is why:
>Yet, when they have children, they brainwash their sons to be respectful to women at all times, guaranteeing their future failure with women. This literally makes no sense to me.
Or does social conditioning only work when it benefits your shitty world view? Quit blaming roasties for why you're a virgin, betaboi.
>>
Women sleep with nice respectful Chads and reject disrespectful robots.
>>
>>38386785
Social conditioning could do that yes but society doesn't say value those men, it says value what you are actually attracted to.
>>
>>38386567
>mothers subconsciously raise their sons to be beta

Holy fuck, this might be true. I remember one time when I was 13, I told my mom that I had a big crush on this girl and my school but I was too shy to approach her. My mom's response was "forget that girl, I bet she's stupid and ugly anyway"

My mom is a college educated woman, so suffice it to say, that answer took me back a bit. I never did ask that girl out...

Now I'm a 20 year old beta with an absolute joke of a dating life, and I just lost my virginity a year ago.
>>
>>38386111
The devouring mother
>>
>>38387018
I feel like it might be just over protection. The mom is always gonna see the son as their baby. Your mom may have thought you were too young to date or maybe she was worried youd end up knocking that girl up by the time you hit high school. Imagine how a dad is protective of his daughter when shes old enough to start dating. A mom will be the same way for her son. The dad knows a boy will lie to get into his daughters pants because its what he used to do to chicks. And the mom knows a girl will manipulate a boy to get what she wants since the mom used to do that
>>
>>38387311

I was overprotected by both my mom and dad, and now I don't know how to stand up for myself. It sucks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.