[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPIC FEEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 0151.jpg (25KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
0151.jpg
25KB, 600x369px
I haven't seen a thread for hispanic thread in a while, how are you all doing?

>post only in english edition or mods will 404 the thread
>>
File: 1438610907070.jpg (36KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438610907070.jpg
36KB, 480x720px
>tfw indio mongrel tranny
>>
>>38385745
Im going to eat a paella at my yaya's place
>>
Spaniard here.
Bored as fuck, going to eat some pasta and fap a lot today. Tried NoFap for 18 days and I am giving up.
>>
>third worlders can't even use their own language on 4chan

top kek
>>
>>38385806
typical valenciano, or where do you live?
>>
>>38385854
I live in castile and lions
My yaya just like to do paella when I go there
>>
>>38385867
Asturian here, my aunt also does this too. Are you the soriano?
>>
>>38385887
No
>>38385903
Dont torture yourself, you have bigger problems, better start working out because an unfit baldie is the worst
>>
>Almost 25
>KV
I'm the oldest one over here?
>>
>>38385934
Probably. I'm 20 KV.

Do cheek kisses count?
>>
>>38385931
There are people who just have that hairline from birth, others it's because it falls off, have you noticed your hair falling a lot in the recent years?
>>
File: CB3w7QzUoAALBdL.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CB3w7QzUoAALBdL.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>38385745
Catalan reporting in.
Am i allowed to post here or you autists are gonna hate on me? :^)
Also why can't we post in spanish? When the dutch have their own threads they are allowed to post in dragon language lmao
>>
Tengo una novia que es fembot de qui de este board.

Preguntame lo que quieras
>>
>>38385956
The eternal cacalan.....
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>enxamas tendre una novia llabriega

C...condergaos urbanites! Vaisme-lo pagar!
>>
File: enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
>>38385966
Ya, por eso digo, me parecia un poco injusto :/
>>38385973
Yo casi consigo una tb, pero me acabo ignorando... fml
>>38385977
Kek'd.. you'll need to deal with us for a looooong time
>>
e que espanhois como vai o vosso pais?
>>
>>38386044
Do you think you'll get the independence? My greatest friend is catalan but I sincerely wouldn't care if you got it.
>>
>>38386052
Surprisingly good and bad at the same time.
>>
>>38386044
>Yo casi consigo una tb
Im not talking about getting one, Im talking about I have one

Was she from spain? Post green text
>>
>>38386067
Nah only sheep plebs believe that. Mas, Puigdemont & cia. only cared about votes and money. The longer they keep this show alive, the more money they get, and also they avoid getting raped by ERC, i mean this place is leftie central after all.
I also dont believe that Rajoy is stupid enough to let us go... we'll see :^)
>>
>>38386141
That's the general opinion outside of Catalonia to be honest. I only hate watching the news and intoxicate with catalonisn news 90% of the time.
>>
CARLES SI ESTAS LEYENDO ESTO MINIPUNKY ES UNA WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHHAHA KYS FAGGOT
>>
Katty be my debushka, gracias.
>>
>>38386097
Yeah i got what you meant. Anyway theres nothing much to greentext but there you go:
>be me, 1 month ago
>holidays just started, bored af
>decide to shitpost on /pol/ and /r9k/ afterwards
>somehow meet cute fembot
> we get on pretty well
> got her snap and jewbook, fuck yeah
> talk a lot there, for 4 or 5 days
> a week after, get randomly ghosted
> mfw
I already had a gf, so it wasnt that much of a big deal, but i'm still annoyed at that. Also, the fact that i dont like my countrywomen makes it harder to find a new gf. I am screwed..
>>
>>38386180
>news
They're literally a copy of CNN but only that they talk about spain, too. Pure AIDS, no wonder why there are a lot of bluepilled fags in this country
>>
>>38386250
Was she Katty?
>>
>>38386250
where was she from anon? you will never have a fembot gf, accept the reality it hurts but we must get used to it..
>>
Join our server, fellow hispanic friends:

Code: kT3V2q7
>>
>>38386393
No, not Katty. Her name started with I, i believe. Don't wanna remember it anyways, brings me a bad feeling.
>>38386413
She was from Canada, but the french part. Yeah I know, it sucks. They're way easier than normie woman, but idk wtf is wrong with them. I've been with a normie and everything is just a headache. And now i'm screwed.
My advice for you guys is, if you arent sure that you and the girl you like will last forever, DONT start a relationship. Otherwise, when it's over, you'll feel a pain that you can only avoid by getting a new one. That's why normies usually have had +300000 gf's. That pain is not worth...
>>
>>38386542
>if you arent sure that you and the girl you like will last forever
It's very unlikely for a relationship to last forever nowadays...
>Otherwise, when it's over, you'll feel a pain that you can only avoid by getting a new one.
I know what you mean, but, doing that is being afraid of pain, is never leaving the comfort zone, you should just enjoy as much as you can when you are with her, even if she dumps you, those happy moments can't be taken away from you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.