[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doing something wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9288.jpg (58KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9288.jpg
58KB, 396x396px
I've been texting this girl for a month, met on tinder. We are finally going to meet next week. She's very shy but with time we got closer and closer, we made clear she's going to sleep in my bed, she's sending me hugs and kisses, yesterday night we were saying we are excited at the idea of finally meet and stay together, overall I think we both know we are going to have sex.

The problem is I see her very much emotionally involved when we text, she told me she was crying of happiness yesterday night when we were kinda sexting (mildly), while I was only horny, I was hard for two hours straight and I still am now in the morning. She told me she hopes I'm not going to disappear suddenly after meeting but yeah, I'm not going to do that but I'm not thinking necessarily at a long distance relationship, we didn't even meet and I'm honestly thinking first of all about fucking her, I really can't wait and it's still one week, I will go crazy without jerking off

So yeah, it's a bit weird but I can't be completely honest with her, I hope that doesn't make me a piece of shit
>>
>>38384895
*long term relationship

Btw we are not in the same city, she lives a bit more than 1 hour away by train
>>
>>38384895
You're in for a shock I think. People can be very different over the phone than they are in person.

Try not to be a dick when it happens.
>>
>>38384936
This is a good advice. You mean I don't have to give it for granted she is willing to have sex?
>>
>>38384895
Jfjeudbu the same as the one I sent you a few days ago I had a very good at the same as the other side effects and drug and I will be there at 19 to the gym for you
>>
>>38384895
Why aren't you jerking of? It's obvious your a virgin so you'll probably stick it in and instantly cum and you will both be dissapointed.

Also she's probably crazy. Don't stick it in crazy. No girl is that clingy and not crazy
>>
Welcome to your first gf.
This relationship will go on a little longer than you want and end horribly.
Don't worry this is how all first gfs are.
Congratulations.
>>
>>38386368
I'm not jerking off because the only time a girl was willing me to fuck her everything was going well during foreplay, I had full erection and everything, but when it was time to fuck her and I put the condom on I lost it. I just want to be as excited as possible.

I don't think she's crazy even if I was a bit weirded out by her words yesterday night, she's clingy because she's lonely and maybe a bit desperate about finding a decent guy. She's 28, moved here one year ago and she doesn't know our language, part time cleaning job and no friends. She knows I have a very good job and I'm nice to her, so maybe that's it
>>
>>38386571
Okay yea that's understandable

Gl op
>>
>>38386434
>made a post 3 months ago about how amazing it feels to finally have a gf
>some anon tells me not to get too attached to the little things, but to enjoy them while it lasts
>disregard him, such a perfect thing could not possibly ever end
Well, joke's on me. Feels like shit.
>>
>>38386434
That's fine with me

My problem is that I'm not sure whether I'm being completely honest with her.

She really told me she hopes we are not staying together for a short time. I don't think so but the thing is i don't like her that much, she's OK but not as much as she would like probably, we didn't even meet... For sure anyway it's not going to be a ONS situation, at least that
>>
>>38384895
>met on tinder
>She's very shy
????
>>
>>38386650
If you feel guilty about wanting to have sex, don't.
First of all, maybe you will realize that you actually want to have a real relationship with this girl. And if you don't, you have to explain to her how you feel, that you thought you guys were more compatible or whatever. Make it seem like you genuinly gave it a shot but it doesn't work out.
>>
>>38386666
I know. I'm there as well for that reason. Too shy, normally, to easily meet people in real life.
>>
>>38386697
>If you feel guilty about wanting to have sex, don't.

Yes, that's it, thanks for all the advices. It's true I might actually liking her more, I hope so, it's also true she might not like me after all, so there is no point in getting worried about it now. However I know there might be a big incompatibility issue, she's very catholic while I'm not religious

Regarding sex, I gave her more than a few hints on how much I can't wait to spend the night with her without being explicit, so she will probably expect it
>>
>>38386854
Hints don't work dude what if this whole time she's been hinting it's her bday, you go to pick her up at the airport and you didn't get a cake?
>>
>>38387194
I told her I can't wait to have her in my bed at night and I'm excited about it, she answered she's also excited, I don't think it was needed to be more explicit than that yesterday when it was the first time I was more clear about how much I want her
>>
>>38387321
>anon where's the cake, I've been hinting it was my birthday this whole time.
Don't be angry man. Don't make her think she has to do something she doesn't.
>>
>>38387406
Yeah that for sure, I won't get mad if in the end she doesn't want to
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.