[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you found a loyal wife yet, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 11

File: 1474378286777.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474378286777.png
157KB, 409x409px
Why haven't you found a loyal wife yet, r9k?
>>
Because im 18
>>
>>38384726
I want an exceptionally high standard of wife and most women seem to be merely average and uninteresting.
>>
I'm a loser with too many problems and no future. Also getting older now.
>>
>>38384726
How the fuck do you get a wife when even 1/10 want Chad's, let alone someone that could be capable of being loyal or willing to marry me
>>
>>38384801
this unironically

orig
>>
I left it too late.
I wanted to wait until I had a good job and my own house before I did that.
I have those thing now, but I have no relationship experience.

Girls who are interested in marriage and would be a good partner and mother to our children are few and far between and in high demand.
>>
>>38384726
Soon, I'm a muzzie so as soon as I graduate I'll pick out a wife to get married to.
>>
Stop looking! Oh god I've made a huge mistake
>be 2007
>be 25
>be anime loving videos game playing neet
>decide to try and grow up and get laid
>use chat rooms to find hot single mom as am told they are easy
>they are
>hook up with milf
>best sex ever (not much to compare too)
>knock her up
>jack pot she has to stay with me a while at least
>over the past 10 years discover how much sexual baggage she has
>now I feel totally inadequate
>wish I was back being lonely neet most days
Stop looking for a gf, stick to your waifus. Gfs are not meant for our kind

>
>>
>>38384817
You're saying you can't land a 1/10 land whale? Give me a break. Your standards are keeping you from finding a wife.
>>
>>38384726
> wife

I wanna keep all my money to myself and live a stress free life.
>>
>>38384864
Why should I have to go with an ugly bitch. The cunt would just go for Chad anyway. Also bare in mind for a woman to be 1/10 she would have to be like 70
>>
File: 1496678160913.png (435KB, 618x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496678160913.png
435KB, 618x493px
>>38384726
I found her on the internet, she lives on the other side of the planet.
>>
>>38384864
You underestimate how fucked I am.
>>
>>38384873
You are the one that was complaining about 1/10 girls wanting Chad, but I guess that's not really the issue here. The problem is that you don't want an ugly girl, you want a pretty girl. Pretty girls will always land a Chad. You are such a hypocrite.
>>
>>38384726
Looking for one at times but
>loyal
>willing to be mine
does not exactly come my way.
At least not in a package that can stand being around me or I can stand being around
>>
File: 149730808217332.png (23KB, 1015x291px) Image search: [Google]
149730808217332.png
23KB, 1015x291px
>>38384894
Fuck off that's not me, I was willing to try things out with an ugly whale that had things in common and could relate and she didn't want me.
>>
>>38384955
So you replied to a post that wasn't meant for you and you're pissed that I thought you were someone else? Okaaay...
>>
>>38384968
Are you retarded, I am the one who wrote this reply >>38384817 , i am the one complaining that 1/10 girls want Chad not >>38384873 and i have a legitimate reason.
>>
I don't have a time machine
of course this wasn't original
>>
File: robots.jpg (47KB, 798x444px) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
47KB, 798x444px
>>38384924
As a fembot here is my experience with bots from here:
at first they are nice and understanding
then they get impatient with me
they push for lewds, if I provide I get ghosted, if not I get ghosted.
I'm loyal and willing to have a bf, Im not a 1/10. Still out of luck.

Stop pretending, robots want stacies just as much as you say fembots want chads.
>>
>>38385031
That has been my experience as well. Robots are liars.
>>
>>38385031
I won't lie to you baby, i promise
>>
>>38385034
thank you.
>>38385055
nice try, REEE
>>
File: 1500093929715.png (52KB, 214x211px) Image search: [Google]
1500093929715.png
52KB, 214x211px
>>38385031
>>38385034
You are not real, "fembots" are just there to get orbiters or for the power trip, At the start you will be proactive, keep convo alive and even call me cute or be willing to watch anime with me but in the moment that I show a shred of interest, you will go cold, I don't believe for a second that you really want a bf.
>>
>>38385031
>they push for lewds, if I provide I get ghosted, if not I get ghosted.
I don't even get how this is a thing, or how it would even come up.
Do they just ask for nude pictures of you?

is it just
>hi
>how are you
>send me a picture of your tits

I genuinely don't get it.
>>
>>38385087
That's actually pretty accurate. No lie.
>>
>>38385096
Is that how things work these days, or are they just robots being socially retarded?

I'm a guy, and it wouldn't occur to me to do that, but I have no idea how modern dating works.
>>
>>38385111
I'm not sure, I'm a social retard myself so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Nice trips, btw.
>>
>>38385083
I have no idea what I would do with orbiters. Im overwhelmed with IRL contacts already, why would I want more people talking to me? I just want a human connection with a likeminded guy. But you probably made up your mind about me, so I rather not waste my time on you.

>>38385087
Basically, yes. First they are nice for a few days, they wanna see pictures of me (fair enough, I can understand that.) and after a few days of being nice, they just demand more and more. If I dont provide they are cold and ghost me.
It could be, that I'm a really boring person. But I dont wanna be used for lewds only.
>>
>>38385031
and my experience with femanons I that they talk to me for awhile, annoyingly I might add, and then ghost me
ill be fair and say its because she kept asking why I wouldn't eat noodles and I said they give me the runs
but in my defence she kept asking
>>
>>38385143
>But I dont wanna be used for lewds only.
Yeah, it's probably best not to encourage that behaviour.
>>
>>38385031
Next to every male enjoys lewds, and I have never "ghosted" a woman in my life, no matter if she provides those or not.
But I am also far beyond the age range you would want in a bf, and I wouldn't let matter stay long distance so that might be the reason.
>>
>>38385164
I have never encouraged that behavior but it's usually one of the first things a guy will ask to see. It's always about the lewds.
>>
>>38384726

Because I am not good enough for a woman. Women can do much better than me. I'm just an average to below average guy. There are billions of other men on earth better than me. I've looked at my own worth objectively and have realized that the reason I'm a virgin loser is because I am worthless. So I mind my own business. Women can just share Chad and be in his harem. I don't deserve a wife.
>>
desu the only thing I care about in a woman is if she's willing to play fighting games with me

also fatties and hambeasts are out
>>
>>38385178
I think there are a few guys here who obsessively collect those pictures.
>>
>>38385143
Fair enough, I have a good reason to not give people on this board another chance. Hope you are able to find someone that you are able to relate and form an emotional connection. I am just bitter about being lead on by that person
>>
>>38385171
You might have not ghosted one, but others have.
>>38385179
You realise there are as many women as there are men, right? For every lonely guy, there is a lonely girl. Everyone deserves someone. I hope so at least, if not I'm lost.
>>
>>38384820
>>38384801
Damn so does that mean you're gonna die alone? Or will you settle for average eventually?
>>
>>38385220
>You realise there are as many women as there are men, right?
This only balances out because women don't see sub 6/10 men as human
>>
>>38385236
I don't ever have to settle.
I'd rather be alone than force myself to be with someone I can't respect.
>>
>>38384726
Those are an extinct kind in a gynocentric society.
>>
The thing that feels the worst for me is knowing that if I "settle", they'll be settling for me too.
I could accept not getting the partner I want if I knew I was everything they wanted, and they were truly happy to have me.
But I could never make somebody happy like that.
>>
>>38385237
What woman do you mean? The stacies you want to have? Ofc a stacie thinks she can have a hot guy and dont wanna be seen with a below average guy. But I assure you: girls with lower standards exist. I am one. You probably just ignore them.
See here:
>>38385252
>>
>>38385220

Nah, I'm objectively not worth it to a woman. I've realized that. Women can do better than me so they do. I'd only be holding a woman back from a better man than me. Not everyone pairs up and some women share one guy.
>>
>>38385305
Do we live on different planets?
I know no woman who wants to share her boyfriend/husband. I know a bunch of people living alone because they dont want a relationship or can't handle one. But if you made up your mind already, there is nothing I can do.
>>
>>38385220
If you do not want people to abandon you over giving or not giving nude pictures, you should imo be sure you BOTH do provide something more than those to eachother before sending them.
You act a little like you listened to closely to /r9k/ and assume your naked body is all everyone will think you are good for.
Sure, it is sweet as fuck if you show it off just for me but damn, I would take continued vidcalls over some "Look here, muh spread pussy!" pics of the girl I speak to.
>>
File: Where have the good men gone.jpg (235KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Where have the good men gone.jpg
235KB, 1200x1368px
This is your average "loyal" wife these days.
>>
>>38385290
>But I assure you: girls with lower standards exist.
I know.
I just don't feel like settling for me because she can't do any better is just going to lead to resentment.
>>
>>38385220
You just had bad luck, I never ask for nudes, I would rather have someone that wants to hang around in VC and do stuff together rather than some "fembot" that have shared nudes with half the poster on /r9k/
>>
>>38385290
Self respect is pretty simple to get if you want it.
Always do what you think is right.
Always struggle and work to improve your life.

It's actually insanely difficult usually. Painful and time consuming. You're not going to be stuck working out what to do though, you probably have some idea of where you're letting yourself down.
>>
>>38385334
>But if you made up your mind already, there is nothing I can do.

I did. Looking at my life and what I look like physically and my achievements, women can do much better than me. Even if I somehow magically get a gf, she can just cheat on me with better men. I am a low quality man so I don't get a gf. Simple.
>>
>>38385341
Ok, I thin I might need to clarify a few things before I go into your argument:
I have a hard time bonding with people because I have severe trust issues and anxiety. I am considered "weird" IRL and its hard for me to maintain a normal relationship because of that. These are reasons why I'm looking for guys to talk to here. People here have the same "weird" interests as me and tend to understand my problems better.
So, when I meet someone here and get invested in him its already a big deal to me. We talk and I get excited to have a connection with someone. What usually happend now, was either the person lost all interest in me and ghosted me immediatly (maybe for the best if I'm too boring.) or he would loose interest ever so slightly and ask for lewds more and more. Every time I provide, interest sparks again and I thought maybe thats how it has to be (humans are sexual creatures after all). But of course thats not how it went.

And there are the guys who ask for lewds immediatly. I tend to say no once, and if they keep pushing I block them.

Maybe you understand my problem now. It might sound trivial to you, but its really brutal for me.
>>
>>38385429
Do you ever feel like doing something together with them? Maintaining social relationships with anybody is impossible unless you are doing activities together, you can only talk so much about the same topics
>>
>>38385463
Like what? What can you do online aside from chat?
>>
>>38385463
It never got to that point really. I'm really shy and need loads of time to open up to someone. I realise I'm not making anything easier. Its just the meme that only robots have it hard and fembots have it easy is wrong.
>>38385405
I'm sorry to hear that anon, you should take the advice of this anon maybe:
>>38385399
>>
>>38385429
Don't put urself down at square 1 like you are doing.
Everybody has problems trusting people.
You're crazy if you trust people you just met.
Connections are a big deal to everybody for the same reason.

You're normal and you should be approaching from that perspective.
Elevate yourself and how you think of yourself.
>>
>>38385429
I didn't say it is trivial.
But giving out nudes just as 'treats' for being around you, is a terrible bad habit to develop unless you are feeling sexual about the other side of the conversation too.
Also are you sure that is the loss of interest, or are you just a little to hung up on having attention 24/7 without ever considering or asking what is going on in the guys life?
>>
>>38385470
Watching something together, from a movie, series, anime if he is a weeb, Drawing something together even playing games.Even if those activities are not something you usually do, if he likes them it may help you connect and understand him better. i watched a couple of terrible movies because she liked them and it wasn't so bad because genuinely enjoyed her company
>>
>>38385405
Are you me? Sure seems like it.
>>
>>38385511
Dont you think you assume a bit much in that context? You dont know how our relationship really was. I dont need attention 24/7 for I have a busy work life and all. But being ignored if the other person is online for a longer period of time does sting a bit.
And yes, I realise its not really a healthy approach to a relationship when sexual advances are one sided. But I gave in to make him happy. Isn't that what people do in relationships? I just felt kinda used afterwards, just good enough for lewds and not talk to.
>>
>>38385470
You are not totally forced to have it all online, even in LDRs there are chances to meet if you both want.
Scary, costly and needs a lot of skullsweat and work, but that's what I visited the US for, as crazy as it sounds.
And even online there is playing games, watching movies together, hell take a damn cellphone and showing the other what your favorite spots in town are. What makes you think your life is boring and sad might just be something he would love to know.
>>
>>38385429
Keeping interest is hard with online dating.
There's a pressure to keep conversation going, but IRL relationships involve a lot of just doing everyday things together that you can't really do online.
As another person who would describe himself as boring, I know that it's probably not going to work out for me.

For what it's worth, you sound like a decent person, and I hope you find somebody eventually.
>>
>>38385574
Yeah, I can see that.
Thanks for the kind words anon.
>>
>>38385031
I feel for you, but the majority of robots here are just lonely neets and not robots.
They have the same mindset and urges as all the chads, just mixed with some internet hate, fetishes and traps
>>
>>38385629
Fembots are the same, the majority of them are just failed normies, and all their self-hatred come from their shallowness
>>
>>38385629

A true robot wouldn't be sharing contact info on /r9k/. Sad truth is that the retarded femanons on here are constantly spammed with contact info from guys that come here looking to take advantage of loser lonely women and they end up getting nudes and more because femanons are stupid.

A robot NEET virgin wouldn't share contact info because they know it's pointless.
>>
>>38385557
>Dont you think you assume a bit much in that context?
Yeah quite possible, sorry for that.
But that sort of drifting away thing can happen to you in any sort of relationship, as hellish as it can be to have it happen. You can at least scratch it up to not being your fault when it is online, it feels even worse in RL.

>But I gave in to make him happy. Isn't that what people do in relationships?
Might sound extra beta, but that isn't how it should feel, at least not all the time.

To give a example If a RL gf does anal only once a bluemoons birthday gift cause she hates it, okay. But if she only ever sleeps with her bf to keep him and never enjoys it, wtf kind of relationship is that supposed to be?
>>
>>38385678
You said, at least not all the time. When is the time to decide to cut your losses and move on? Maybe I made a mistake. But I wanted things to work out, he sent me lewds too (not that I asked or wanted one.) and a few times he made me feel good (nothing sexual for me though, I cant get off at all really.).

Why cant I just have a kind robot bf?
>>
>>38384726
because I deserve to be alone
>>
>>38385713
Hi I am very kind and affectionate robot, how do i talk to you, contact?
>>
>>38385732
How old are you? You can leave your discord and I can add you if you want.
>>
>>38385747
I have discord yes! But I prefer you to email me yours or Ill send you mine via email if you email me first! I am 21

[email protected]
>>
>>38385713
>Why cant I just have a kind robot bf?

I know it's probably not something you want to accept, but maybe people like us are just meant to be alone.
>>
>>38385774
Maybe thats true. This world kinda sucks, so maybe its for the best.
>>
>>38385774
But I dont want to be alone, I want to make her happy and never ghost her, caring and loving about her everyday, I am a loving and affectionate person by nature, so..like I said I am kind and supportive even in the worst moments!
>>
>>38385713
>When is the time to decide to cut your losses and move on?
That is on you every time. Ain't life just fucking great?

>I cant get off at all really
I always have a hard time to even consider that, sex is just too intense a urge in my life to wrap my mind around that.
Maybe look for female friends or even consider relationships with them, since you'll have a tough time there with next to every male.
>>
File: 1415239614270.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1415239614270.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>38385768
getting catfished on /r9k/ is just sad anon
>>
>>38385829
I like intimacy, I just lack experience (virgin) and had very bad experiences. I dont want to go into details but it messed me up big time. I hope to get over this with a kind and patient bf.
>>
>>38385849
Why, whats wrong with him?
>>
>>38385865
You should dude, if you can't tell an anonymous stranger, who can you tell?
Tell the story.
>>
>>38385865
Fair enough, and I wish you luck for all that is worth. If you aim for kind and understanding, don't try to hide your troubles once you talk with them imo.
Just wish the girl I am chatting with would be open up about them, shit feels like scraping on a wall.
>>
>>38385031
>Robots only want Stacies
what started this meme?
i'd date anyone who was attracted to me as long as they weren't fat or have physical deformities
>>
>>38386031
>i'd date anyone as long as they weren't fat
WHYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>38386008
Be patient, its hard to open up if you got hurt a lot in the past. Especially if you feel vulnerable and weak. Just talking about my situation, but maybe its the same with your girl. Good luck.
>>
>>38386064
what's wrong with not wanting to date a fat person?
>>
>>38386105
Because I'm fat and I want you to date me desu.
>>
>>38386064
Do you like being fat?
Do you want to lose weight or are you happy being overweight?
>>
>>38386064

I want to date a fat fembot and help her lose weight and help her change her life for the better and encourage her and then when she's hot and successful, hand her off to Chad,

All women belong to Chad. Low quality men don't deserve women.
>>
File: 1500085671449.jpg (100KB, 926x690px) Image search: [Google]
1500085671449.jpg
100KB, 926x690px
Butt I already have a wife!
>>
>>38386064
Not him, but a person getting fat means they have a few pretty significant personality flaws, mostly to do with self-control.
It also isn't healthy, and I'd want somebody I liked to be in good health and feel good.

If you gained weight because you were depressed for a while or something like that, I could understand and wouldn't hold it against you, provided you were willing to lose some weight.
>>
>>38386112
no you don't
also unlike a physical deformity you can change your weight
>>
>>38386116
I have a hard time keeping my weight down for various reasons. I mean I overeat for various reasons, not that there are actual other reasons for being fat. Basically, I have a hard time controlling myself and I hate it. I'm weak.
>>
>>38386064
How fat we talking here?
origi
>>
>>38386161
170 at 5'2
>>
>>38386150
You could lose weight if you wanted to.

Don't throw that pink spaghetti text at me, all that means is
>i don't respect myself
If you don't respect yourself, how is a man supposed to respect you?

Throw out all your foods that contain sugar and run couch to 5k and you'll lose weight. Just do it.
>>
>>38386175
I WILL DATE YOU AND I WILL MAKE YOU MY WIFE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER AND I AM """KINDA CUTEEE"""

Can I share my contact for you and talk and we'll see? ;-;
>>
>>38386195

Why would she do that when Chad would just fuck her fat ass and then throw her in a dumpster when he's done? All women are whores.
>>
>>38386175
You're ten pounds lighter than me and a foot shorter.
>>
>>38386175
i'm a whole foot taller than you and you're still heavier than me
>>
>>38386195
I used to have a really bad eating disorder so I try not to get in the mindset that I have to lose weight to be worth something. I know it's a bullshit excuse but every time I try to lose weight I start slipping into old patterns. But yeah, I know it's my fault and I should do better. I'm trying but I don't expect to ever be a small girl.
>>
>>38386175
Thats not too bad, you can get a robot bf easily if you are honest from the get go.
>>
>>38386228
Tat is as much a reflection on you as it is on her, skellyman.
>>
>>38386234
Your only limit is your own limit.
This is zombo com.

It's very simple. Don't eat sugar. Run couch to 5k.
You cannot gain weight if you do this.
If you know you should do better, do it.

This is why men don't want to date fat girls. Relationships are not easier than losing weight. They are much harder. If you can't do this easy thing, how can you do the much harder thing?
>>
>>38386150
>Basically, I have a hard time controlling myself and I hate it. I'm weak.
This is the problem, not so much the fat itself.

If you can't take proper care of yourself, how are you going to look after our children?
>>
>>38386277
I don't eat sweets and I work out for 45 minutes everyday. I have a hard time dropping weight since I started anti depressants. My metabolism is fucked from my past eating disorder as well. Still, I eat too much, obviously that's the main problem. But seriously just cutting out sugar isn't enough for some people.
>>
>>38386298

Yeah, because men, especially the kind on 4chan, are the ones really suited to be fathers.
>>
>>38386298
Yeah, I have a problem with addiction/substance abuse in general so you are right about that.
>>
>>38386328
I genuinely think I would be.
If not now, I imagine by the time I'd known somebody long enough to be ready for that I would be.
Knowing it was a possibility would give a lot of guys on here the motivation to become better men.

Either way, it is something I consider.
>>
I haven't looked
>>
>>38386318
You're probably still eating sugar.
Fruit juice is sugar.
Any sort of prepared ready to eat meal is sugar.
Get rid of it all. Sugar doesn't just mean sweets, it's hiding in nearly everything.

If you were just drinking water and eating leafy greens and chicken then it's impossible to gain weight.

Also 45 minutes a day isn't intense enough.
You should be doing three sessions a week of really brutal agony and taking rest days.
RUN COUCH TO 5K it's about the severity level you want. Expect to have to repeat some weeks.

You're doing it wrong, but you didn't think to change what you were doing.
>>
>>38386339
I'm familiar with that feeling.

If you get addicted to stimulants like I am, it'll help you lose weight!
>>
>>38386249
Fair enough
but unlike her i'm not upset that people won't date me because of it and i'd be willing to change if they wanted me too
>>
I don't have a problem meeting girls, but after a few weeks when I reveal my scat fetish they usually disappear, none are willing to use the bathroom on me.
>>
>>38386418
I don't eat processed food or juice or anything like that. I'm very health conscious. I eat more than leafy greens and chicken though, lol. That's not sustainable and given my history it would be detrimental to my recovery. Also, I'm a fucking NEET dude. I don't leave my house and I'm not interested in working out for hours at a time like I used to when I was sick. I'm losing weight but it's coming off slowly and I'm okay with it. Doesn't change the fact that I still want a cute robot bf, though. Eh, oh well. Regardless, thank you for the tips. I appreciate the feedback and will try to do better.
>>
>>38384726
Because I'm not loyal
>>
>>38386432
I used to be addicted to them for about 3 years but when I stopped using them I ballooned up an extra 30 lbs. Debating getting another script to fix my fatness and to be happy again. I'm jealous.
>>
>>38384726
I've never met a girl I liked at all. I've gone on a couple dates and there was absolutely no connection. Add on my dealbreakers and it seems impossible.
>>
File: 1476866697960s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476866697960s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38386488

>my dealbreakers

like what anon, legs no work?
>>
>>38386459
It doesn't take hours it takes minutes. Go look up the plan.
I did this at six am when the streets were deserted.
Don't make excuses, make ways to deal with excuses.

Final thing I will say is buy good shoes. Asics not that nike trash.
>>
>>38384726
I have nothing to offer her so my future wife will pass me by.
>>
>>38386502
Okay I'll look it up tonight, thank you for the advice. For both the shoes and for run couch to 5k.
>>
>>38386500
Actually I could probably deal with that. I mean stuff like she drinks, does drugs, has a sexual past, too stupid to hold a meaningful conversation, is an attention whore...
>>
File: smoky pepe.png (357KB, 379x579px) Image search: [Google]
smoky pepe.png
357KB, 379x579px
anyone here knows that a gf isn't forever but it would be nice to be in a relationship even if it's short. Just want to experience being hugged, going out, her leaning her head on my shoulder and shit like that. Even if it does end in tragedy it would be something i would like to experience.
>>
>>38384726
i've not found somebody who's even interested in me never mind somebody willing to marry me
>>
>>38386459
>I'm losing weight but it's coming off slowly and I'm okay with it.
This is good.
It should be done slowly, apparently that minimises the amount of loose skin you might be left with.
Trust me, you do not want loose skin.

t. retard who lost weight too fast
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38384726
This is because I haven't searched.
>>
>>38384726
i did but she's 2D
>>
>>38384805
This.
>Failed out of college at 19 because of drugs
>Tried community college... lots of F grades
>Got a retail job
>Can't get promoted because not the boss's favorite
>Get clean, stop drinking
>Get a better retail job at 27
>Go back to community college
>3.6 GPA now in STEM
>Graduate, can't transfer to any school because my cumulative GPA is too low.
>Can't get a promotion at work.
>Am 30 now.
>Can't get a decent job.
>Can't finish my 4 year degree because I failed photography, acting and English a decade ago.

Women don't like losers. I'm never finding a wife.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.