[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spoke to one anon yesterday in some thread. We talked about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500065729329.png (248KB, 540x299px) Image search: [Google]
1500065729329.png
248KB, 540x299px
I spoke to one anon yesterday in some thread. We talked about life, /r9k/, conversations in general, and comfy threads such as the late-night ones.
Are you out there, dude? You seemed lonely.
I was thinking and maybe if you have no one to speak to, I could make you a throwaway so you have a friend to contact.
Our conversation made me think we'd get along.
Also sorry to everyone else for killing a thread to make this. No follow-up threads will be made if this one dies.
>>
>>38384343
Any hints about which thread it was?
>>
>>38384360
Couldn't find it in the archive. I don't remember much about the thread except that people were sharing their fetishes but it turned into people having lots of different conversations. Things meld into a blur when you've got a bunch of tabs open.
>>
>>38384343
Which timeline was it?
>>
>>38384419
Even /r9k/ isn't out of SERN's reach it seems.
>>
>>38384343
Met this really cool mexican guy on omegle that browsed /pol/ and had a shit ton of knives. We talked for hours. Saddens me that we will never talk again
>>
>>38384491
Know the feels. Pic related reminds me of what it's like on here sometimes in an abstract way.
>>
>>38384491
Yeah once I also talked to a guy on omegle that wanted to shoot everyone on the planet that wasn't white. It sure was comfy.
>>
>>38384343
Good man Op. The only reason i go on this board is all the sad broken people who seem to flock here. I helped someome deal with an anxiety attack in a thread and i realized how awesome it is to be able to help a stranger who could live across the world and show them love
>>
>>38384705
I gotta find him first. It's not so much I want to help, more that I think we could be good friends.
>>
>>38384465
It's only natural that they'd pay close attention to a den of spergy losers after Okabe's shit.
>>
>>38384343
i can help if you recall something from the thread
try and remember a certain phrase you used in the thread. remember the month, too. desuarchive can track it down
>>
>>38385938
you mentioned fetishes. this is a good lead
now what month was it? you can give me an estimate
>>
>>38385953
nevermind, just saw
>yesterday
>>
File: 1496578093719.jpg (26KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496578093719.jpg
26KB, 461x458px
>>38385953
i found nothing. i think we have to go back to a certain word or phrase you remembered
>>
>>38384343
I think the organisation got him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.