[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Christine Chandler passed her first kidney stone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (101KB, 613x623px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
101KB, 613x623px
Where were you when Christine Chandler passed her first kidney stone?
>>
File: 1499724624390.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1499724624390.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
My unit is doing a training exercise, that was the first day of it. Platoon level live fire. Still out here... shitty weather...
>>
I will never get 116 likes on something I posted.
>>
>>38383989
>her

kys fucking faggot
>>
>>38383989
>mildly painful
whatever happened to them, it wasn't a kidney stone
>>
>>38385007
>them

BACK TO TUMBLR WITH YOU MY MAN
>>
>>38384644
combatteee anon!!
>>
Having lunch at a restaurant nearby the beach
>>
File: 1451340905609.png (152KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451340905609.png
152KB, 640x400px
What would happen if somebody ate a kidney stone? I'm assuming since it is not actually a real rock and just hardened chemicals it would dissolve.
>>
>>38385233
It would go into your bladder and you'd have to pee it out.
>>
>>38385007
This. My kidney stone didn't have anything mild about it.
>>
>>38385500
Where does the pain start?
>>
>>38385524
In the side of the lower abdomen, almost in the back. You know that "funny" gif of my sides flying away? It's at the back part of those "sides".

The pain starts small at like 3/10 and then grows to 8/10 in a few minutes. If you have a crysis, go under a hot shower or put a warm water bag where it hurts, and avoid drinking liquids DURING the crysis, because it will only swell your kidney even more, making the pain 10/10.

Also important, if the pain is on the LEFT side, it might be a gallstone, in which case you're fucked.
>>
>>38385658
Wtf why did you tell me about gallstones? Now I'm scared even more
>>
>>38385658
Is there a way to know ahead of time if you have a kidney stone or gallstone?
>>
>>38385658
FUCK, there's no way to remove gallstones, you have to have surgery to remove your gallbladder
>>
>>38385698
I had gallstones a few years ago, would get random intense pain in my left abdominal area, usually it would pass though. Then one time it didn't, and it turns out a large gall stone got caught in a bile duct and was blocking it. I had to deal with fucking brutal pain whenever I ate something bad enough that I decided to actually visit a hospital where I was put up for an entire week where they ran tests on me and then took out my gall bladder. It wasn't very fun.
>>
>>38385658
That's what you get for drinking nothing but coke you fat fuck have a glass of water every bow and then.
>>
>>38385698
Scared is good, go see a doctor.

>>38385709
Ahead of time? I mean, before the first pain? An ultrasound will likely find the stone, but why would you have yourself tested randomly beats me.

>>38385737
I don't even drink soda at all. I only forgot to drink water for extended periods of time. I blame it on the engineering school.
>>
According to google Virginia's timezone is UTC -5, mine is UTC +8, this is a difference of 13 hours

This means that it would have been about 5pm last Sunday

I believe around that time I was jerking off to hentai
>>
>>38385897
That's not how timezones work.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.