[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiji

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1496681037480.png (40KB, 287x267px) Image search: [Google]
1496681037480.png
40KB, 287x267px
Which is your favorite season, 1 or 2?
>>
>>38383650
To me personally, it was pretty boring...i did watch season 1 though.
>>
Only watched season 1, need to get around to the next one
>>
1 > 2

The work camp part was good, but that pachinko shit dragged on FOREVER
>>
>>38384808
1 was way better, no contest

>that pachinko shit dragged on FOREVER
i agree and im almost sure its because they wanted to shill their stupid movie.
>>
>>38384825
It's just faithful to the manga.
>>
File: 1473903377902.jpg (67KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1473903377902.jpg
67KB, 500x641px
>>38383650

The first season was fun but I got tired of watching what was essentially just adult Yu-gi-oh.

>oh no, I'm stuck in this impossible predicament, what will I do?
>i'll pull this grand strategy out of my ass in the next episode
>oh no, bad mafia guys cheated but they never explicitly said they wouldn't cheat, so that makes it ok, I'm doomed now
>terrible bluff and a bit of luck has turned my fortune around
>whoops, didn't pay attention to the rules, now I've lost everything and I'm back to square one again only now my life is on the line....again

I mean, almost every episode ended in some suspenseful cliffhanger which just gets old, real quick.
>>
>>38384841
not an excuse and you know it. its always "faithful to the manga" whenever its convenient even if they change shit all the time otherwise. they know that anime is different media and you have to change the flow of the story to fit it. that is fine. then suddenly (coincidentally when they put about as much ads for the movie into the episodes as actual episode) we decide to follow the manga? bullshit.
>>
File: egged.png (861KB, 682x625px) Image search: [Google]
egged.png
861KB, 682x625px
>tfw will never be a hero to losers, and unite them
Real life Kaiji when?
>>
>>38383650
>tfw if i lose wieght i d look like kaji.
i am fucked sideways.
>>
>>38383650
s1 definitely. the espoir arc is one of my favorite things to watch, fucking genius.
>>
File: 0031-001.jpg (323KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0031-001.jpg
323KB, 973x1400px
>>38383650
I only watched until the end of the rock paper scissors cards. I watched some of the rooftop balancing thing but lost interest.
>>
>>38385979
Real life Kaiji would be the true messiah of /r9k/
>>
>>38383650
All anime is shit and sucks.
>>
>>38386143
Sometimes I wish I could be an /r9k/ Messiah. And don't say ER was, he didn't actually save any of us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.