[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /aGodOnEarth/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Wojak engineer.png (197KB, 587x593px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak engineer.png
197KB, 587x593px
I feel like I'm a god on Earth, that I'm inhabiting a human existence, but my soul is beyond a normal Human soul..
>>
File: depy Apu.png (55KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
depy Apu.png
55KB, 657x527px
>>38383128
Why don't you kill yourself, and go back home?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>38383141
Because I don't want to end up in hell or something fucked up, like a shitty suicide heaven where only suicidal people go. Besides, life goes on, and I need to too.
>>
>>38383167
But Anon, aren't you a god? Don't you believe?
>>
>>38383183
If I have a divine soul, and I kill myself, I've probably ruined what purpose I came here to fulfill.
>>
>>38383203
But what are you here to fulfill? Be a narcissistic neet-fag, posting on 4chin? Thats not a very good bar...
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
You have made the easy mistake of raising your ego even higher above everything else, when what god should find himself doing is bringing everything up to his level.

In fact, we would both be better phrasing this not in pseudo-hindu terms like god, or Brahman, and use a term that would make more sense to both of use and say the universe.

Were you ever a human experiencing the universe or the universe experiencing a human?
>>
>>38383235
Well everyone is sent to Earth to observe life. Aside from being born with a high IQ, which is the reason I think my soul chose this form, I think I was sent to Earth to more than just observe, but to take part in the changing of the threads of destiny, to manifest change.
>>
>>38383128
You need to seek mental health help
>>
>>38383369
No I don't.
I have good mental health, except for my ocd and adhd.
>>
>>38383128
I feel the same way. I feel that I have a power that has yet to be unleashed and I just need to figure out how to use it
>>
>>38383128
Only in the land of fiction. My bit of territory is a lone mountain among a dense forest. Everywhere except that mountain, covered in grey clouds and raining. Rain on the mountain itself is completely optional. I like to picture that place as the one land I rule over. I never really thought I would end up with that kind of place but it stuck around so I did too.
>>
>>38383821
If I could put to words my ideal fictional territory, it'd be another Earth-like planet, similar to our own. Originally a dust-bowl with a dead ocean, I went there with my favorite seeds, and planted a nice garden; and while my garden grew over the entire planet, I selected what grew over time, culling the shapes and colors I dislike, and breeding the shapes and colors I do like. The fruits, flowers and trees, for millions of years, grew to my liking, and evolved variety; a beautiful paradise. And I put animals in my garden, creating new ecological niches for each animal I bring from the old world, the lions in the jungles, the bears in the savannas, rabbits in deserts, monkeys in tundras, etc. I'd watch all the families of animals grow to adapt to their environment, helping them a little, step by step, generation by generation. Leaving them to evolve over time, I'd choose my "caregivers" from a group of animals, and breed intelligence into them, and give them civilization, and I'd tear it all down and find an individual among them to be born a god in mortal form.
>>
>>38383779
try DXM, since I've started using it I've found myself becoming able to affect reality to a certain extent
>>
>>38384225
Can you make the air smell bad
>>
File: tomatocage.jpg (23KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
tomatocage.jpg
23KB, 500x445px
>>38383203
>claims he has a purpose
>posts on 4chan
>posts on /r9k/

You have no purpose just like everyone else you schizo
>>
>>38383768
>I have good mental health, except for my ocd and adhd
>>
>>38383128
All hail the God of Piss Jugs and Failure
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.