[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons with bad parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1395946834231.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1395946834231.png
42KB, 846x592px
>be me
>live with parents at 19
>come home today from stressful work 2 hours ago
>haven't ate anything, have leave early in the morning and I'm broke right now so I can't go out to eat
>the refrigerator has uncooked meats and veggies
>found out there only a little bit of coco puffs left so I get a bowl and have the rest of it
>mother comes literally out nowhere and fucking scares me tells me what I'm I doing
>tell her I'm eating coco puffs
>As I'm putting away the milk she's instantly get fucking triggered and she pushed me telling not to throw the milk.
>The fuck?.png
>I ask her what's her problem and get my bowl throws it into the sink washing the coco puffs into the drain
>Tells me to go to hell for being a disrespectful little shit
>I told her no wonder her daughter and son left her
>tells me there a door and you can leave any time you like
>runs back to her room and slams her door while everyone asleep
>come back to my room hungry only got one bite out of my coco puffs decided I need to shitpost to keep the dread from sink in
>This is the reason why my sister and brother left her
>mfw

Tell me how bad your parents are?
>>
>>38382905
Be honest, anon. Did you throw the milk?
>>
>>38382929
No I put away like any person would just that my mother is a crazy bipolar bitch and can get easily trigger
>>
File: AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg (99KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg
99KB, 853x960px
>>38382905
Cook the meats and veggies my guy. Shits cash.
>>
>>38382905
please develop your writing skills this is barely coherent
>>
>>38382971
Sorry, man. I hope you can find something else to eat tonight.
>>
>>38383005
In the middle of night while everyone asleep?
>>
>>38383014
It's alright I can power through it tho
>>
>>38382905

Nigga, that's nothing. You're not hard done by.

Some people are genuinely abused by their parent from the beginning of their life to the precise moment they leave their family behind forever. You're just some beta manchild with an over bearing mother.

I still feel sorry for you though, so here's my advice. Next time she gets angry, get angry back. You need to teach her that your towering rage makes anything she's capable of look like a storm in a tea cup. Condition her to understand that you have the bigger personality - if you don't, then pretend you do until it comes naturally, once you turn the tables you'll find that your negative memories of her actually help and you won't be pretending anymore.

Fuck I can't stand doormats like you who just lay down and take shit.
>>
>>38383111
you obviously don't know what your talking about

I'm not mad and shitposting on /r9k/ because she took my coco puffs like some anon getting his teddies taken away like some autistic 30 year old. I'm mad because the way she reacted to me because I "incorrectly" put the milk and tell to go to hell and leave the house for being disrespectful after she shoved me

I have been abused by her since childhood. She treated my sister and me like garbage especially my sister.

Any little mistake me or my sister did like getting a D one report card she would beat my ass with belt until I have cuts.

My mother is lying, manipulative crazy bitch that would take unemployment checks because she can't find a fucking job, has cheated on my dad once with fucking nigger, treated me and sister since childhood and only cares about her
>>
>>38383045
Yes.

ororor
>>
>>38383288

>you obviously don't know what you're talking about

Re-read my post, you silly cunt. I'm speaking from experience. In a way, I'm like your brother and sister because I had the good sense to escape.

The fact that you haven't is proof that you're the shittest sibling. I'd urge you to leave, but judging from your post you're so useless that life in the real world would be even harder for you.

A child should never genuinely fear their guardian, but maybe - just maybe - she's right when she calls you useless.
>>
>>38383010
Please develop your reading skills, you're a bit too retarded, even for r9k standards. Not even op.
>>
You need to stop fighting her and use her own wishes against her. Simple deception. Remember, your only reason for being there is needing her resources. So act like a good boy or whatever nonsense her childish mind comes up with just to get her out of your way. You get what you want she gets what she wants.When you no longer need her leave her in your dust.
>>
I remember asking my moms a lot of questions when she was hanging picture frames with a hammer and nails when i was 3. I apparently annoyed her so much she held me to the bed by my neck, and held the hammer right in my face threatening to smash my face in if i dont shut the fuck up.

That's nothing op. I also remember my mom raising a kitchen knife to her 8 month pregnant belly with my sister, threatening to kill herself if my dad didn't do so and so. I don't remember what my dad did exactly to provoke that, but i remember all those very clearly, even though I was under 5.
>>
>>38383111
Are you fucking retarded? I've done that with me mum because I couldn't stand her anymore and if anything fights are more recent now, only thing that has changed is my personality and i fucking hate it.
>>
>>38382905

> Morning before elementary school
> Ask mother for money for the book fair
> Mother is hung over and wont have that shit
> Bashes me over the head with her coffee mug and sends me off to school
> Half way to school head is throbbing
> Oh shit I'm bleeding
> Friends convince me to see school nurse
> Nurse calls mom
> Mom takes me home and starts packing
> We flee the city to avoid CPS
> Live with family up north
> Get molested by "Uncle"
>>
You were probably being loud and woke her up or someshit. Youre too angry to admit it. But you're right, she shouldn't have freaked out and thrown a bitch fit. You know how women are, especially old women. They're on the top of the "selfish, self entitled, and privelaged" pyramid. You're only 19, and I hope you have a plan to move out when you're 20. Everyone knows a 20 year old man living with his parents is pathetic.
>>
>>38382905
Parents hahaha

>be me
>never get physical contact from parents for as long as I remember
>no memories of hugs or kisses or even just basic physical touch
>father is autistic and is non-verbal most of the time with his kids but sure knows how to let his fists talk for him
>mother is an ice cold perfectionist

>be 3
>breaks my shoulder due to my mother yanking my arm to get me out of the car cause she was in a hurry
>hurts like hell
>mom says to stop whining like a little girl
>don't say a word about the pain anymore
>grow up with a deformed bone on my shoulder

>be 5
>trouble sleeping for unknown reasons
>whenever I cry at night, parents come into my room to either lock me into the attic where they can't hear me, or beat my head against the wall while screaming "will you fucking sleep"

>be a teen
>life is hell but I have good parents because they tell me they are good parents and I've never known anything else

>be 26, still at home, daily nervous breakdowns
>see a shrink
>tells me to GTFO as soon as I can

>be 27
>been living on my own for a year
>life is good now
>parents occasionally do fucked up shit like trying to access my bank account or stalk my landlord
>not a problem in the grand scheme of things
>never been happier
>>
>>38385604
that's absolutely fucked
i'm glad you're doing better now bro
>>
File: 1486593500733.jpg (68KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1486593500733.jpg
68KB, 658x662px
Most of my childhood memories involve getting yelled at.
>6 or 7
>waiting for dinner
>haven't been able to eat all day and it's late
>there's a box of donuts
>ask if I can have one while I wait
>"Sure, why not! Just eat the whole box you fat little shit, all you do is eat! Just let the rest of us starve to death!"
>grabs a donut out of the box and throws it at me
>go cry in my bed
>wasn't even fat
>developed a complex about eating, even now my doctor always gets mad at me for not eating enough
>asks me to write down everything I eat for two weeks and show it to him
>tells me I'm basically starving myself, going by the journal
>still can't force myself to eat more because I always remember my mom screaming at me
>>
>>38383501

I'm not a violent person, but little shits like you make my blood boil. You are no better than his BPD mother and you know it deep down inside.
>>
File: 1476136098458.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1476136098458.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>38385604
>mother is an ice cold perfectionist
I know what that's like, Anon. I feel for you.
>tfw mom openly resents me for being born and ruining her "perfect life"
>tfw dad tries to be a good parent but doesn't know how to deal with all the emotional problems my mom left me with
>tfw closest thing I have to a friend is a stuffed rabbit I confide in and sleep with every night
>>
>>38385763
I want to hug you and tell you it's alright baby
>>
>>38385989
I don't really like being touched. That's another thing I can thank her for.
>>
File: 323.jpg (26KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
26KB, 500x378px
>>38385870

Not that guy but he's right. Ya'll gotta quit being fucking pussy-ass doormats, especially with your Mom.

I took that shit for years till I was 17 going on 18. My mom threw one of her usual BPD shitfits over nothing, I gave her two black eyes, threatened my Dad with a knife and told him he was fucking scum for not defending me for the past 13 years I was concious of myself, left home and joined the military.

I have a wife, a dog and a cat, and own my own house, and have a good career. But sure, you and OP can be bitch boys and stay at your mother's home hoping she doesn't get upset with you since you put the milk away improperly.

You don't deserve to ever be called men. You'll only ever be a doormat little boy.
>>
oh what the hell I'll post my story here too. dunno how to greentext so sorry for tht.

>"normal family"
>father is a fat lazy pig, mom does everything
>have 3 siblings, im the youngest
>fast-forward when im 10 and my older brother is 16
>bro starts telling my father to stop being an angry shit and help my mom
>dad starts getting on angry modes every other day fucking up everything and trying to kill my brother.
>tfw when we all try to stop him every time he tries to choke my bro.
>tfw that goes on for 2 years.
>tfw I was always social but that shit make me really sad and i cut out all of my friends.
>that shit stops when my bro becomes 18 and they have a conversation, lots of crying and sorrys.

>fast-forward now, me 21.
>brother, now 27 is fucked up, will kill himself soon.
>dad is still a fat lazy angry pig but he does not beat up anyone anymore.
>i have trouble making meaningful connections with other people.
>i feel deeply alone
>tfw went to two different shrinks the last year, they could not help me.
>tfw i know no one can save me and i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
>dad got angry yesterday, i cried and got nervous so easily.

I just wish I could have went the time back and reported my father to the police, maybe we would be more poor or something but I don't care, we would be better, I would feel much better.
>>
>>38382905
>Father is a violent alcoholic junkie
>Mother is an alcoholic junkie with a metal plate in her head from being pushed down the stairs
>Spent early childhood living in literal crack dens and emergency accommodation
>Lost most of my friends after mother was violently raped by someone we were living with while I was hosting a birthday sleepover
>Later, after parents got back together, I once tried to stop father from being violent ... he ironed my face.
>Nerve damage from the iron, or possibly some other beating desu, makes it impossible for me to smile
>Multi-generational history of mental illness and substance abuse on both sides of my family
>>
Well I'm 22 now and it's been a little over a year since I moved out and living with my mom. Found out that my dad was a literal raging faggot by snooping around his emails when I was 12-13yo. He'd email random guys on CL for orgies and suck massive aids ridden dicks. Emails went 2 years back and my mom didn't suspect a thing. Told my mom the next day after I found out. Me and my dad weren't really close. So from age 13 to 21 I was living under the same roof as him knowing what he did to me and my mom but he didn't know I knew. Still doesn't probably. And We couldn't move out because my mom and I were poor pretty much and he didn't feel like paying our rent. So we lived there. Up until a year ago. I'm pretty fucked up and still recovering. I might be depressed since I haven't left my room in almost 4 months.
>>
Op you have it easy. My step dad physically, mentally, and sexually abused me for years. Suck it up you don't know what hardship is like.
>>
My mum just constantly gaslights me and does little things that fuck me up. Dunno how I got BPD from it but it makes it really easy for her to mess with my mind. I'm sorry a bunch of you guys had to deal with physical and full on mental abuse :c
>>
>>38385763
>>38386038
Fuck, shit like that is why we need to make a breeding license.
>>
File: 1474012434780.jpg (112KB, 823x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474012434780.jpg
112KB, 823x824px
>mother has borderline personality disorder
>>
I have no dad and my mom is schizo
Literally Jesus
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.