[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only that looks forward to go hell?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px)
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
think about it, everyone how actually had fun through out their life will be there. Heaven is gonna be full of goody goody boring ass white christian robots. Gay people are pretty fun to and there all gonna be there as well.
>>
You forget that sinners enter heaven, too. Ask Jesus for forgiveness, then you'll be clean. It is man's nature to sin, and you don't even need to sin to have fun.
Amen.
>>
That only makes sense if you think that Hell is just going to be a big convention center where you all hang out.

It's HELL. You're going to be punished and tortured for eternity. It will absolutely never end. There will never be relief. Your existence will continue for centuries, millennia, eons, doing nothing but suffering
>>
>>38382194
but think about it, you'll get a chance to fuck amy winehouse. I doubt shes in heaven
>>
Poorly cast b8. You though the entire pail of worms in the water. Why? Are you just retarded?
>>
>>38382227
then im getting tortured next to fine ass hoes
>>
File: 1494336844732.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494336844732.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>38382275
I really wish I could only post this picture and no text
>>
>>38382245
>>38382147
I don't think you get to do what you want in Hell. Go read The Inferno. If Hell exists, then God made it and God is capable of making you suffer if he wants you to.
>>
>>38382147
I've heard from people that have had NDEs that hell has demons that torture

doesn't sound fun to me
>>
>>38382245
>Implying there's no sex in heaven
>Implying that the sex you'll be having in hell will be with hot human girls and not ugly faggot demons
Bruh
>>
The hell you are thinking about is reserved for those who follow the laws of the dark lord and his servants. And they are only contacted at a young age,due to childrens minds being untampered and more receptive. So really,if you havent been bound before you wont be at all.
>>
File: 2015-09-64759.jpg--.jpg (22KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-64759.jpg--.jpg
22KB, 480x255px
>>38382373
How are you supposed to have sex when your body remains on earth?
>>
>>38382147
Literally a Nietzsche quote.
>>
>>38382147
Most rural white Christian "people" aren't worth heaven honestly.
>>
File: ohmy.gif (1MB, 505x450px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.gif
1MB, 505x450px
>>38382227
Would masochists and people turned on by pain be punished differently?
>>
>>38382147
Yo man i hope i go to the circle of hell where there's hot demon girls
>>
Christianity is a meme and forced morality via fear tactics is cruel.
>>
>>38382147
>listens to Ready to Die once
>>
>>38383136
They would be punished with pain they can't withstand.
You wouldn't like burning alive no matter how masochistic you are.
>>
>>38382227
>>38383224
Wrong. There's no torture in hell.
It's just where people who aren't cucked enough to go to heaven go.
>>
>>38382147
Imagine crippling depression but infinite
That's hell, a place of absence of God. Basically earth but a bit worse.
>>
>>38382147
IM GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY WITH FAGGOTS? I need to repent.

I'm not even joking when I post this.
>>
>>38382904
Mins sex bruv.
>>
>>38382147
Heaven or hell don't exist, they're fairy tale fantasies meant to placate your mind, or put you at unease.

You can fedora.jpg me whenever, but it's the truth.

After death, there is nothingness.
>>
There will be "terrorists" in heaven.
Aren't you guys scared?
>>
>>38382147
There is no afterlife. You have nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>38383589
Prove it,right here right now.
>>
>>38383711
The burden of truth lies with those who claim a god exists.
>>
hell is having to wagecuck in a cubicle farm for an asshole boss, for eternity. heaven is where you get whatever your soul truly wants, even if it's being a tiny girl who gets fucked and creampied in all holes by a never ending stream of black men.
>>
>>38383681
Did you know that fedoras aren't fireproof?
>>
Doesn't the bible say something like people in hell will be destroyed? If so then where does the "eternal torment" thing come from?
>>
File: 8.png (670KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
670KB, 1600x900px
>theorized worst place in existence
>"dude... dude... must be better than being with a bunch of goody two shoes, right?"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.