[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Ain't I a Woman Too?" Campaign to Re-Legalize FGM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: fuambai ahamdu FGM fundraiser.png (975KB, 1735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuambai ahamdu FGM fundraiser.png
975KB, 1735x1000px
This is not satire. Fuambai Ahmadu is a Sierra Leonian-American anthropologist who chose to get circumcised as an adult, and for over a year has been working to raise funds for a campaign in favor of legalizing FGM because "I'm circumcised and I'm fine" and "it's hygienic" and "an important part of cultures".

This is not satire, repeat, not satire.
>>
>>38380336
Explain why I should care if roasties want to trim their beef?
>>
>>38380511
whole clit gets chopped dude

FGM ruins a female's ability to derive physical pleasure from sex and tons of Muslim females (same people who are coming to the West) get FGM'd
>>
>>38380555
Again, explain why I should care. Males are allowed to castrate themselves, should that be illegal?
>>
>>38380583
Yes.

Circumcision in general is retarded.
>>
>>38380583
You should care because this increases feeling of jealousy and inadequacy and therefore probably contributes to their desire to destroy Western civilization

keep not caring though
>>
>>38380612
>therefore probably
Kek, nice argument. The funny thing is I can tell you browse /pol/ and have definitely been around there longer than you. brainless nupol is jumping on this issue because they are being told to. I don't give a fuck if a woman wants to rip her vagina out, it's not a hill worth dying on.
>>
>>38380336
It's called ATTENTION WHORING and you should know by now that a woman is capable of saying and doing anything for attention
>>
File: 565465.jpg (39KB, 658x417px) Image search: [Google]
565465.jpg
39KB, 658x417px
>>38380511

She's supporting it being legal for parents to do to their daughters without consent.

>>38380555

>whole clit gets chopped dude

That's only in some cases. In other cases they "just" remove the clitoral hood. In other cases they "just" make a nick in it.

>FGM ruins a female's ability to derive physical pleasure from sex

The majority of circumcised women would disagree with that, including Fuambai Ahamdu, her sister, and all but a very small minority of FGM survivors.

Look at the image in the OP.

The majority of women who had their clits removed (or hoods, or other parts) say they don't understand why westerners are telling them it's wrong, that they love sex, and that they will do it to their daughters too because it's better that way.

The western narrative of FGM is carefully designed to dance around the issue of male circumcision with propaganda.
>>
File: just a piece of skin fgm youtube.png (306KB, 1154x735px) Image search: [Google]
just a piece of skin fgm youtube.png
306KB, 1154x735px
>>38380772

sharing a couple more images

FGM survivors generally support FGM. They are every bit as baffled as most circumcised males are when they're told that forced male circumcision is wrong.

The ones who are cut and wish they weren't are seen as "weird" or "looking for something to complain about".

The parallels are fucking mirror images. The mainstream narrative about FGM and MGM is propaganda.
>>
File: egyptian women defending fgm.png (499KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian women defending fgm.png
499KB, 480x696px
Video for pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcC0TLCvfM
>>
File: lighten up its just skin.png (141KB, 470x628px) Image search: [Google]
lighten up its just skin.png
141KB, 470x628px
FeeI free to save these images.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.