[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my mom I'm dating a guy in his 50s?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493634105822.jpg (12KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
1493634105822.jpg
12KB, 238x183px
How do I tell my mom I'm dating a guy in his 50s?
>>
>>38379738
the same way you explain it to me

I feared that when I get old I couldn't hit on young girls anymore
>>
>>38379738
You have to state your gender here, it's very important
Either way i am disgusted and denounce your ways
>>
>>38379738
tell her you're dating him for his resources
>>
The same way I told my dad that I was taking a 45 year old man's dick last year. "Hey dad, my boyfriend is 45 by the way." To be honest I actually really liked him as a person and was pretty crazy to think that I could of had a long term relationship with him. Tried to get pregnant with him but that faggot had a vasectomy sometime before he met me. I also have like three closets worth of clothes from him.
>>
>>38379801
Cis male senpai.
>>
via suicide note
>>
>>38379847
What attracted you to a 45 year old?
>>
>>38380100
money, cash, moola, credit cards, and his personality is ok too, I guess.
>>
>>38380100
He was pretty cool. He had a lot of passions that he was embracing as an adult. He was trying to learn various instruments, liked theater, and he made me feel like an adult. Him being cute and reasonably successful was only more encouragement.

>>38380124
Don't pretend to be me, jerk :l
>>
>>38379738
There's nothing that you could tell her to make her be ok with it. Just have fun and enjoy the relationship while it lasts and keep him a secret.

You and I both know that you would never marry him.
>>
>>38379738
>>38380100
This thread has made me physically ill. I'm leaving this board for a while. Thanks i guess.
>>
wtf normies talk? this is r9k not /soc/ or /adv/ seriously were are the mods?
>>
>>38380477
Good riddance normie faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.