[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you use Kratom? It makes everything better.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170622_125649.jpg (239KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_125649.jpg
239KB, 960x720px
Why don't you use Kratom? It makes everything better.
>>
How does it feel? What strain should a beginner try?
>>
Where can you buy this shit?
>>
>>38379527
Because you have to consume like a pound of it for it to take effect, shit is fucking rancid. And you can't even put them in pills to take because you would need to take like 20 horsesized pills.
>>
>>38379527
Because im not a loser
>>
File: 1499727307772.jpg (43KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1499727307772.jpg
43KB, 345x383px
>>38379583
>Because im not a loser
Are you aware of where you're posting
>>
>>38379546
Depends on dosage mainly. Low doses are stimulating and euphoric. High doses are sedating and pain killing. I would go with a Green Vain Maeng Da and go from there.

>>38379556
Online. I use Canopy Botanicals.

>>38379578
I buy these 25g bags for 3.80 each. One dose is 4-6g and lasts 4-5 hours. You can buy a kilo for 80 bucks now. You can put them in pills too. I make my Kratom into tea with Honey, Sugar, Lemon juice and ginger. It is pleasant.
>>
>>38379527
because it's an opiate so it's literally just as habit-forming and tolerance-building as any other opiate like vicodin or heroin.

tl;dr you're going to feel good for a while, until you build up a tolerance. your options are then to take more and more and more, or to taper off/quit and go through opiate withdrawal symptoms.
>>
File: 1494548588779.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494548588779.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>38379527
Don't abuse it OP. You'll regret saying this
>>
>>38379626
>Just as habit forming.
False. If you do form a habit the withdrawls are significantly less than other manufactured opiates. Some compare it to caffiene withdrawl. If you take Kratom responsibly you won't for a habit. So don't take 18g a day and you'll be straight.

I take as little as 2g in the morning and don't touch it until late in the evening as a sleep aid. Feel good all day.
>>
>>38379527
Too expensive. Make it cheap like tea and kratom could become the new tea
>>
>>38380262
less than 4USD for 25g is pretty cheap. Gets less expensive in higher quantities too.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38379527
>red maeng da
This is my favorite strain
>>
Ive tried it a few times. It tastes like dirt and I gag drinking it. It doesn't do much for me.
>>
>>38380409
Fuck, then why did I by those kratom capsules at that headshop for 20$? I knew it was a rip off
>>
>>38380409
how the fuck are you paying only 4 dollars for 25grams?
>>
>>38380556
Was it called Matrix Kratom? I fell for that too. Headshop kratom is always marked up.

>>38380564
Canopy Botanicals. You can order online.
>>
>>38380711
>Canopy Botanicals
I was just looking at their site earlier, how subtle is the packaging? I live with my parents and they wouldn't approve
>>
>tfw no feminine bf to use kratom with
>>
it fucks up your liver if you take it more then a few times a month.
>>
>>38379625
>25g for 3.80 each
You are paying double you idiot. 500g is around $48, just get MD and be done with it
>>
>>38379527

>Why don't you use Kratom? It makes everything better.

i took kratom on and off for a year and it fucked with my mind. at first i felt the good effects like mood boost and basic opi stuff, but after i while i started getting emotional and making rash decisions. even when i wasn't on it.
I also developed harsh teeth grinding in my sleep if i took it that day. I think i was only taking around 4-5 grams per dose. 3 times a week.

I don't have any of those feelings anymore so I''m sure it was the kratom. Its a good drug but watch out for anything like this. i could just be a cold case as it effects everyone different.
>>
File: 2daLlvi.png (252KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
2daLlvi.png
252KB, 533x800px
>>38379527
because it is addictive and damaging to your body
"In one study, half of those who used Kratom for six months or more experienced severe opiate withdrawal symptoms, and another 45 percent experienced mild withdrawal. Sadly, among these users, over 80 percent tried to stop using and were unable.

Another study showed similar results. More than half the regular users developed severe dependence, while another 45 percent showed moderate dependence."
http://drugabuse.com/trading-dependencies-theres-nothing-mild-about-a-kratom-addiction/
you should use classical psychedelics in a safe responsible way, like taking 100 ug of lsd. way more fun, and better for your life.
you fucking idiots.
>>
Why not use poppy seed tea instead?
>>
why not just use heroin?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.