[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you still eat meat? It's obvious that the healthy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 44

File: eating animals is yummy defense.png (312KB, 479x470px) Image search: [Google]
eating animals is yummy defense.png
312KB, 479x470px
Why do you still eat meat?

It's obvious that the healthy, moral and ethic choice is switching to a vegan diet.
>>
Because there is no objective reason not to, all vegans arguments boil down to is "omg but look at da pretty aminals" or an argument backed up with made up statistic and guilt tripping
>>
>>38378961
This, and the fact that OP is a faggot.
>>
humanity must evolve past compassion
>>
>>38378908
I am Vegan.
Yes it's because I love animals and don't want to eat them.

No I don't care what the rest of you choose to do.
>>
>>38378989
See OP? This is a vegan that isn't a faggot. Be like this guy.
>>
>>38378908

>It's obvious that the healthy, moral and ethic choice is switching to the vegan diet

There are people who care about those things and people that don't. I am one of the people that don't.
>>
fun fact:

there were no vegans before 1934 because they would have died from b12 deficiency

naturally living humans need to consume some animal products

that being said most people consume WAY too many to be healthy. I personally am vegan 3 days per week.
>>
File: 1490335977511.jpg (52KB, 688x726px) Image search: [Google]
1490335977511.jpg
52KB, 688x726px
>>38378908
>civilized people require more than sensory pleasure to justify behaviors

Uhm, excuse me?
>>
>>38378908
I am not healthy, moral or ethical
>>
>>38378908
I don't care about health, and I really don't care about your sense of morality or ethics
>>
because humans, like many other animals are and always have been omnivores. A human killing a cow and gaining energy from its meat is no different than a lion, or a wolf, or any animal that eats meat.
We arent separate from the food chain op, we are still animals. We have no reason to not eat meat.
>>
>>38378908
you can't guarantee me a qt gf if I stop
so no fuck u
>>
>>38379069
they didn't call themselves vegan d00der. peoples who didn't eat meat have existed throughout human history, my dude
>>
>>38378961
FPBP like all shitty vegan bait threads
>>
>>38379157

they didn't eat meat but they ate eggs and dairy

there was literally no way to get enough b12 in your diet without these products before we discovered its existence in 1934
>>
>>38379195
they probably did drink milk at least that's true dunno about the eggs, I think egg eating is kind of a relatively new thing but get this: milk ain't meat
>>
>>38379235

my original comment was about vegans not vegetarians

i said "we need to consume animal products", not "we need to consume meat"
>>
File: 56492658.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
56492658.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>38378908
>morals
>ethics
>implications
>>
>>38379269
by that same token my comment said meat. I personally think it's a small distinction in the light of the broader issue which is meat eating. after all, no animal dies when you drink their tit juice. but if all you were interested in talking about was the micro-point that you specifically posted about then I can respect it if you shun all further communication
>>
>>38379332

your OP advocates switching to a vegan diet, not a vegetarian diet

there is a important difference, it's not a trivial pedantic distinction

veganism is unnatural
>>
>>38379378
I'm not the OP my man. and it depends on what you mean by "natural" when you talk about veganism because historically meat eating is the newest addition to our diets so if you were to choose between only plants, or plants plus meat, being more natural, only plants would have to be deemed the more natural of the two. considering you cannot even digest meat properly without cooking it should raise for flags for you
>>
i really think the best argument for being a vegan is just the unsustainability of eating meat. everyone who took bio knows about the energy pyramid where every time an organism is consumed 90% of energy is lost which kind of makes eating meat on such a large scale a little inefficient

i could never give up burgers and tendies though
>>
>>38379464
>historically meat eating is the newest addition to our diets
Please expand on this. Please. I beg of you.
>>
File: 1499236658474.jpg (211KB, 739x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1499236658474.jpg
211KB, 739x1234px
>>38378908
Justify behaviors to who?

The US code of laws says nothing about eating animals.
>>
>>38379490
You need fire to cook meat in order to get dat good nutriment. Man existed before fire. Man still had to eat. even without fire. Man ate plants

It's pretty simple
>>
>>38379506
>muh laws
who gives a shit about laws, lol
>>
>>38378908
So let me get this straight. You're telling me I can just go out there and rape anybody I please?
>>
Animals would eat me if given the chance, why shouldn't I eat them?

Vegans literally have no counter-argument to this.
>>
>>38379523
Then who am I justifying what I am doing to? I live in the land of the free. If it's not against the law, then I don't have to justify shit.
>>
>>38379512
didn't someone say that man only got smart once he had the meat cooks power on him

but it could be correlation of fire

it is the real theory that smoke cancer from fire pits made man a smartpile
>>
>>38378961
So complete torture of animals on factory farms isn't an objective reason not to?
>>
>>38378908
Holy shit OP, this is picture is such a terrible argument. Whoever made it must need more protein or something to restore brain function.
>>
>>38379557
I've heard that, I've also heard magic mushrooms and shit made man smart, I've also heard ancient atlanteans came out and gave man knowledge, I've also heard the God's descended and taught man the arts

I've heard a lot of stuff, but what they all agree with is that man existed before fire and I know that he had to eat something and that what he ate was plants
>>
>>38379575
Nope. Originally deal with it.
>>
>>38378908
I've been vegan for bout 8 years now, but I'm okay with rape because I don't really like women.
>>
>>38379464
>considering you cannot even digest meat properly without cooking it should raise for flags for you

cooking food is literally what separated us from apes and allowed us to develop much better brains

by cooking food we are able to extract far, far more nutrients from it in much lesser time. we can get our daily caloric needs in one meal if we want whereas most herbivores have to graze all day every day just to get enough calories to survive

the current theory is that primitive man started cooking food after eating plants and animals that had been cooked by wild fires, this is why the smells of cooking instinctively attract us and humans are naturally drawn to fires
>>
File: kjdsgkjdlñ.png (696KB, 808x606px) Image search: [Google]
kjdsgkjdlñ.png
696KB, 808x606px
>>38379543
>Im salty that some animals want to eat me so I eat them back

Really makes you think
>>
>>38379122
No, but your chances are much better as a vegan. Girls like compassionate, smart individuals.
>>
I don't want to genocide all livestock in the world so I will continue to eat meat and animal products.
>>
>>38379087
Maybe your life would be better if you were. Give it a try.
>>
>>38378908
Lol love the image. That's a look into the logic that the female mind has everyone.
>>
>>38379587
How is it a terrible argument? Most meat eaters arguments boil down to "I'm going to continue eating meat because I like it and there's nothing you can do to stop it, I can't hear you lalalalalala."
>>
>>38379557
This is so god damn stupid. You realize you can eat meat without cooking it, right? Humans can eat fresh meat without almost any ill side effects. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>38378908
Me not eating the beef patty in the refrigerated isle of the supermarket isn't going to bring that cow back to life
>>
>>38379619
Well, we can easily refute the constant grazing thing since there exist vegans and vegetarians right now that function just fine without constantly eating. So that's already wrong just from observable facts

So you're basically saying for us to ignore what we can experience right here, right now. Even for ourselves, which is a sustainable and healthy existence without meat and without constantly grazing, in favor of your hypothesis that has to go back multiple milleniums in the past that no one is even sure about

Don't really see your argument as very compelling, man
>>
>>38379677
Because eating meat is not rape. That's why it's a terrible argument.
>>
>>38379678
I'm gonna guarantee you've never eaten raw meat for you to say something so stupid
>>
>>38379687
You do know that vegans and vegetarians still eat cooked food, right?
>>
>>38379687

they are able to do that because they are able to procure large amounts of food quickly at markets or at their own farms/gardens which are made possible by civilisation

i'm talking about wild animals/wild humans who can only eat the plants they come across while foraging
>>
>>38379680
If you stop buying animal products demand will decrease. If demand decreases less products will be produced to supply that reduced demand. If less products are made less animals will be used.
>>
>>38379707
ever heard of sushi, faggot?
>>
>>38379680
Think logically. Eventually if people stopped buying the product, the industry would falter.

You are part of the whole solution.
>>
>>38379707
cool argument my dude
>>
>>38379704
Of course it isn't, but both use sensory satisfactio as the primary justification of an unethical activity.

>I rape because it feels good to me.
>I eat meat because it tastes good to me.
>>
>>38379717
We're talking about eating meat vs not eating meat not eating cooked food vs not eating cooked food

>>38379718
Depends on where you are, anon. But also that's not really important in the context of eating meat or not right now
>>
>>38379730
>>38379719
If the industry falters, we have no more use for these animals. Then they all cease to exist. The quest for meat free lifestyle will make hundreds of species of animals go extinct.
>>
>>38379768

my point is that cooking and eating cooked food is natural for humans, so it doesn't matter that we can't eat raw meat and it doesn't matter that we have a digestive system more similar to a frugivore, because we evolved from frugivores when we started eating cooked meat
>>
File: OpkgjTy.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
OpkgjTy.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>38379771
So the justification of having cows tortured to death is that they wouldn't be alive otherwise?

>They should just be happy they live in cramped cages all their lives being force-fed chemically induced """food'"" before being horribly murdered in a slaughter house
>>
>>38379760
How do you not know what a false equivalence is?
>>
All animals are sentient to some degree. If you eat meat you are giving conscent to the murder of a sentient being.
>>
>>38378908
I'm not against humans raping cows. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>38379825
So committing mass genocide of these creatures is for their best interest? Wiping their existence from this Earth is good for them? Doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>38379826
>Implying it is

Murder, rape, both pretty horrific acts
>>
>>38379851
And I sleep just fine at night.
>>
>>38379819
When compared to eating plants or eating cooked meat. Eating cooked meat would be the least natural of the two options. You said herbivores would have to constantly graze, but that is not at all what we see with modern vegans and vegetarians and their own eating habits. If you were just making the simple point that humans ate cooked food in the past, then yes, that's true. If you were making the larger point that therefore we should eat meat now, then you're not making a very good case for that
>>
>>38379870
Also not the same crime. Holy shit anon, are you bait?
>>
>>38379876
Herbivores who don't eat cooked food. Learn how to read
>>
>>38379631
>Your chances of winning the lottery are much better if you buy more tickets!
PETA spends all that time and energy on publicity stunts when they could just offer free quality hookers for vegans
>>
>>38379871
I'm sure you do, Muhammed.
>>
>>38378908
I never said rape was wrong
>>
>>38379867
>mass genocide of these creatures is for their best interest?
if by mass genocide you mean stop forcing them to breed and let them reach a very low population or die out completely, then yeah

livestock lives are not worth living
>>
>>38379894
Okay so then why would you even bring that up in the context of humans then when it is completely irrelevant?
>>
>>38379867
Honestly, yes. If the only two options are not existing at all or living a life of pure torture then being painfully murdered, they are better not existing at all.

I believe there could be a solution that isn't either one of those, though.
>>
>>38379908
Ironically enough i'm an american veteran of the afgan war against the towel heads. Can't fucking stand them.
>>
>>38379914
There's no passive option here. You would literally have to slaughter all of the livestock. No one is going to pay for their upkeep or the damages if they were released into the wild. Pulling the final solution on so many species does not seem right.
>>38379935
Livestock do not live in constant torture. To claim that livestock are in constant pain is foolish.
>>
>>38379990
>No one is going to pay for their upkeep or the damages if they were released into the wild
that wouldn't be the ethical way to do it.
The ethical way would be to raise them and slaughter them like normal livestock.
Just stop breeding them
>>
>>38380076
So like I said, kill them all at once. You can try to justify it all you want, but genocide isn't ethical. Majority of people believe that it is better to exist and be killed than to never exist at all.
>>
Is there a way to do it such that the food:
>is about as expensive as an omnivore's diet
>offers the same or superior nutrition
>does not expose males to xenoestrogens
>does not taste like shit
?
>>
>>38380099
>You can try to justify it all you want, but genocide isn't ethical
genocide has a meaning, and it wouldn't apply to the situation

>Majority of people believe that it is better to exist and be killed than to never exist at all.
So the majority of people would rather see the existence of a human meat-farming colony, where the humans were slaughtered at about 10 years of age, and were bred for the sole purpose of slaughter?
OR would they rather prefer that such a colony not exist (even if the overall human population decreased as a result)
>>
>>38380099
>Genocide
>noun
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation
>people
Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>38380242
Based on how people react to antinatalist arguments, I would say most would prefer the human farms.

Not that anon btw.
>>
File: 1425473658928.gif (994KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1425473658928.gif
994KB, 500x372px
>>38378961

>all vegans arguments boil down to is "omg but look at da pretty aminals" or an argument backed up with made up statistic and guilt tripping

https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer.html

http://www.harvardmagazine.com/2012/01/a-diabetes-link-to-meat

>but it tastes good!
>>
File: 1234.gif (2MB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
1234.gif
2MB, 350x275px
http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/12/2110

>We also conducted a case-only survival analysis to examine postdiagnostic consumption of these foods and risk of lethal prostate cancer among the 3,127 men initially diagnosed with nonmetastatic prostate cancer during follow-up. In the incidence analysis, we observed 199 events during 306,715 person-years. Men who consumed 2.5 or more eggs per week had an 81% increased risk of lethal prostate cancer compared with men who consumed less than 0.5 eggs per week

its cool because i don't even have to tell you to kill yourself, you're doing it all on your own.
>>
>>38378908
>false analogy
fuckin lol
>>
File: dwefrgt.gif (998KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
dwefrgt.gif
998KB, 500x354px
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/meat-and-dairy-consumption-rapidly-alter-gut-bacteria-cause-inflammation.html

>A new Harvard University study published in the journal Nature found that diet rapidly alters the microorganisms residing in the gut. And if what you ate was either meat or dairy, you might not be happy with their findings.

>Researchers found that within two days of consuming an animal-based diet, microbes in the alistipes, bilophila, and bacteroides families increased. Harvard scientists also discovered that microbes found in the food itself, including bacteria, fungi, and viruses, quickly colonized the gut. And, perhaps most notably, they discovered that an animal-based diet caused the growth of microorganisms that are capable of triggering inflammatory bowel disease within only two days of eating these foods
>>
>>38378908
finally a justification to legalize rape.
>>
>>38380407
>how people react to antinatalist arguments
people react to antinatalist arguments that way because they feel that their lives (and by proxy the lives of people similar to them) are clearly worth living.

i doubt they could substitute their own life for a farmed human.
You can't even apply a romantic notion of suffering for a greater end to the situation because we already know what farmed animals have in store for them.
>>
>>38378908
I don't though.

Not a vegan though, but ive been a vegetarian for about three years now, so why stop? I dont even really care for the animals.
>>
>>38380431
>>38380500
>>38380560
>both vegan and a tripfag
A least if I die sooner than you I won't have to deal with a preachy, holier than thou faggot.
>>
>>38380500
>find 3127 men diagnosed with prostate cancer
>ask the men how many eggs they eat
>more eggs = prostate cancer
lolwhat?
>>
>>38379269
You know, humans aren't even designed to eat meat, and our closest relitives chimps (not the ones on the street, the ones at the zoo) really only eat small game and insects on occasion, they mainly eat plant matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 362x348px
>arguing with animalistic instincts
It's the cycle of life, animals eat animals, humans are animals, we eat animals it's the cycle of life, arguing with that is mentally retarded.
>>
File: wf4gthy.gif (2MB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
wf4gthy.gif
2MB, 500x264px
>>38380639
>no arguments whatsoever

>chooses to be a bitter faggot when presented with information that could potentially spare you from a ton of pain and suffering

enjoy having the proctologist's gloved hand in your ass

hope the cheeseburgers and hot dogs were worth it lmao
>>
>>38380673
Humans arent supposed to eat corn too, you know? Corn provides next to no nutritional value, where as meat provides a good source of protein, B vitamins (niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, and B6), vitamin E, iron, zinc, and magnesium. Proteins function as building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.

I eat meat because it is healthy (I dont touch the processed crap) and it tastes good.

Besides, who are you to define morality?
Morality may "exist" to the individual, but it is not a natural entity That is to say, take away humans and you take away morality. It does not exist in the natural world. In addition your version of "good" is not my version of "good" or anyone else, and the same goes for "evil." Furthermor, we place judgements on external actions. We are perceiving actions with our senses, and placing internal judgments upon them. That doesn't change the state of the action, just how we perceive it.
>>
>>38380694
>evidence
Yeah sure kid, keep trying to justify your vegan habits, we don't give a fuck what you do but the second you say anything that is a foreign concept to you try to shove it down our throats like the faggot you are, all you're doing is trying to do is make yourself the biggest faggot on /r9k/
>>
>>38380769

>still no argument

>still being a salty faggot

enjoy the cancer tho
>>
>>38380752
HOW DARE YOU POST FACTS THAT PROVE MY THEORY WRONG YOU ANIMALIST BIGOT!1!1!1!1!11!
>>
>>38378908

The basic flaw with this argument is that in both cases, it compares people (men) with non-people (cows, chickens, women), so that at first blush it seems like a consistent comparison is being made.

But in both cases, non-people are clearly less important than people, which is exactly what validates both justifications, and why the rhetoric fails.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 470x698px
>>38380785
MeAt Is BaD GAIZ DONT EAT MEET MeAt Is BaD GAIZ DONT EAT MEETMeAt Is BaD GAIZ DONT EAT MeAt Is BaD GAIZ DONT EAT MEETMEET MeAt Is BaD GAIZ DONT EAT MEET
>>
>>38380785
are you seriously trying to claim that if humans eat meat, they automatically get cancer? are you fucking autistic? eating processed crap meat may increase ones chances, but in no way, shape, or form guarantees cancer. If it did, health agencies and national departments would be all over the meat industry, like the action taken by the FDA against tobacco (mandatory warnings on labels, taxes, commercials, etc.)
>>
>>38380831
Fucking KEK I can picture a vegan fag acting like this
>>
>>38380800
stay salty my friend

reminder that literally 1 multivitamin and a few cups of pinto beans will give you the exact same nutritional value without all the carcinogens and having meat rotting in your colon

but hey, keep being assblasted. i really dont care what you do.
>>
>>38378989
>i am vegan
>i a m v e g a n
>i a m v e g a n

nobody cares
>>
>>38380834
are you seriously trying to claim that if humans smoke cigarettes, they automatically get cancer? are you fucking autistic? smoking cigarettes may increase ones chances, but in no way, shape, or form guarantees cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 600x485px
>>38380850
8 UR VEGATBELLS IF U WANNA BE BIG N STWONG N ANYOWNE THAT DISAGWEEES IS A GAY FAG :DDDD
>>
>>38380500

Correlation does not equal causation faggot.
>>
File: autism.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>38380831
>>38380880

is this how meat eaters act when backed into a corner? how sad
>>
Because I have the discipline of a rancid flounder. Also I don't care.
>>
>>38380850

Don't go outside sludge because the sun gives you cancer.
>>
>>38380877
>>38380877
That is the most autistic post I have ever seen here

>>38380880
This guy sounds smarter than OP already.
>>
File: 14997474054800.png (216KB, 756x192px) Image search: [Google]
14997474054800.png
216KB, 756x192px
>>38378908
The evolutionary step of eating meat rather than vegetation was what provided our ancestors with the evolutionary advantage over our competitors. Meat has a higher calorific content than vegetation and provided them with the energy needed for advanced brain development.
Interestingly, the second evolutionary step of cooking meat rather than eating it raw fulfilled the same purpose as the first evolutionary step of eating meat in the first place: Cooking meat makes it easier to eat and increases it's calorific content. So if we hadn't learned to cook and eat meat, we wouldnt be here today.

The only reason people can survive today on a purely vegetarian or vegan diet, is because of the abundance of food which is avaliable to us (mainly due to our step from hunter gatheres, to farming and agriculture)
So if vegans want to talk about what's "natural" (a term I've grown to despise), if anything eating meat is more natural
>>
>>38380877
I was using tobacco as an example performed by the FDA against the tobacco industry. Smoking cigarettes does not guarantee lung cancer, but puts someone at a higher risk of getting it. A vegan on this thread claimed that eating meat caused cancer. That is a blatant lie. As you pointed out, cigarettes do not even necessarily do cause cancer, and are much more likely to be abused. Unless you are going to try to convince me that smoking cigarettes is healthier than eating meat.
>>
>>38380928
>some things give you cancer so i guess that justifies engaging in behavior that greatly increases my chance of getting cancer herp derp

>>38380938
keep samefagging, autistic frogposter
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 272x309px
>>38380921
I just love how you keep ignoring all the posts proving your ass wrong but you keep posting how you "back us in a corner"
>>
>>38379575
>literal subhumans suffer so a decadent superior race can benefit
Sounds about right to me. Fucking ferals should evolve if they care so mcuh.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 658x662px
>>38380970
>STOP SAME FAGGING IT HURTS MY BWAIN
>>
>>38380639
>has no argument
>attacks him for dumbshit reasons
ok
>>
>>38380963
>A vegan on this thread claimed that eating meat caused cancer.

literally no one said this, nice strawman

however, it was asserted that eating meat DOES increase your risk of various cancers by large margins, just like smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>38380669
>uneducated retard that can't read a scientific paper
>also happens to be a meat eater
figures

The 3,127 studied was one part of the paper, and looked at people who were diagnosed with
small localized prostate cancers (i.e. not necessarily lethal), and then followed up on their condition over time.

There was a correlation found with eating red meat and poultry and their small cancers developing into a lethal one (although they didn't have a significant amount of data)
>>
>>38380974

>I just love how you keep ignoring all the posts proving your ass wrong

show me them, anon. show me the posts that "prove my ass wrong"
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>he's bitching about morals
You want morals? There are millions of homeless human beings starving to death and all you're concerned about is a bunch of fucking half-sentient animals. It's oh-so-easy to "SAVE DU ANIMERS FROM DA SUFFERIN" by going vegan, but you draw the line at donating a single dollar to the local homeless shelter. You don't actually care about life, don't delude yourself. You're a hypocritical sack of shit who lacks the intelligence to generate a sufficient argument to justify your useless virtue signaling.
>>
>>38380999
You literally said everyone is going to get Cancer from just eating meat please killyourself already you're making yourself look more autistic than steam feel threads.
>>
>>38381026
>You literally said everyone is going to get Cancer from just eating meat

LOL

please, in your next post link where i said that. quote me.
>>
>>38379575
As I said in an earlier comment,who are you to define morality?
Morality may "exist" to the individual, but it is not a natural entity That is to say, take away humans and you take away morality. It does not exist in the natural world. In addition your version of "good" is not my version of "good" or anyone else, and the same goes for "evil." Furthermor, we place judgements on external actions. We are perceiving actions with our senses, and placing internal judgments upon them. That doesn't change the state of the action, just how we perceive it.

Besides, humans have something (especially in the 1st world) called freedom of choice. If you do not want to buy "unhappy" meat, do not purchase your meat from major corporations. Purchase that organic shit, or go to a local farmers market.
>>
File: cow aerodynamics.jpg (154KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
cow aerodynamics.jpg
154KB, 640x628px
>>38380687
inb4
>"b-but industrial farms aren't n-natural !!"
These people fail to understand that the intelligence and capability to construct these farms IS our evolutionary advantage. In the same way that some monkeys bang nuts with sticks to open them, humans build milking machines. There's also no objective sense of morality in the world, so any appeal to an animal's "emotions" would just be some narcissistic form of virtue signaling to appease our own self-contained invention of "morals".
>>
Animals deserve to be killed for my pleasure.
>>
>>38380999

Comment:
>>38380785
>still no argument

>still being a salty faggot

enjoy the cancer tho"

You couldn't even take 10 seconds to scroll up?
>>
>>38381013
>>38380944
>>38380830
It's ok you can start by admitting your argument is as flawed as your proclamation that you are straight.
>>
File: 633452673.jpg (45KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
633452673.jpg
45KB, 300x400px
I agree OP. We should also kill all animals that eat meat because they kill animals as well. Those faggots should just learn to eat plants.
>>
>>38381075

"everyone is going to get Cancer from just eating meat"

yeah hmm i dont see that anywhere in that post. nice try though cuckboy
>>
>>38379575
"torture"
Animals have no soul.
Let us consider the argument frequently used by vegans to pull at the sympathetic and empathetic parts of our conscience.
For us to feel the way we do, what must we have to experience the world the way all humans do, with minor deviations between each one? A brain. But not just any brain, a HUMAN brain, because only humans are capable of feeling emotions in a "humane" way. Animals do not feel this because they lack the capacity and conscience to do so. They do not care where there next meal comes from so long as it fills them and checks off mental checkboxes on their daily routine. Feed a chicken chicken nuggets, and they'll eat it without a second thought, because their brains cannot comprehend the idea of other conscience. Feed a human human, and they will be horrified because they will think about the human prepared in front of them.
To understand this, let us go to the "Sally-Ann experiment", used to figure out whether or not an animal can understand that they way they see things is not what others understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1462x1462px
>>38381087
>start by admitting your argument is as flawed as your proclamation that you are straight.
>>
>>38380970

>greatly

oh no instead of a half percent chance of getting cancer I risk one percent by eating meat. Time to eat grass all day! Thanks sludge you really saved my ass
>>
>>38381059
>These people fail to understand
yeah, the people that didn't skip philosophy 101 and understand why the naturalistic fallacy is bad philosophy are totally the ones that are failing to understand something here
>>
>>38381087
>It's ok you can start by admitting your argument is as flawed as your proclamation that you are straight.
KEK Anon is a fucking savage
>>
>>38381117
The "Sally-Ann" experiment is carried out as thus: The subject is presented with a mental dilemma - Sally has a cookie. Sally leaves the cookie under a box and leaves the box. Ann takes the cookie out from the box. When Sally returns for the cookie, where does she look? Sally or Ann? The answer for all animals is Ann. Interestingly, until the age of 3, all humans will reply Ann as well.
>>
>>38378908
Why haven't you kill yourself yet?

It's obviously the moral and ethical thing to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 337x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 337x225px
>>38381087
>It's ok you can start by admitting your argument is as flawed as your proclamation that you are straight.

You mad man I actually laughed outside of my mind
>>
>>38381087
actually, agriculture fucked the human race over in a lot of ways.

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/modern_agriculture_has_been_bad_our_health_10000_years-80030

feel free to continue shoving bacon down your throat with a smug grin, you can deny facts all day but i'm just going to keep laughing at you
>>
I have never met a vegan who wasnt a spooky skeleton faggot. They are the same retards who talk about universal basic income and other utopian pipe dream horse shit.

>Rape = eating meat
>a human is the same thing as a fucking animal

This image just shows how out there fucking vegans are. They seriously cant understand the difference between a human life and a faggot animals.
>>
>>38381201

Sludge you better not use toothpaste or shampoo or plastic bags. You know those contain animal parts right?
>>
>>38381097
>>>38380785

literally right above you there, sludge.
>>
>>38381137
>greatly
>a 100% decrease is not a great amount
retard

you know there's more than one cancer, right?
>>
>>38381170
Let us consider the reasoning behind these toddlers and animals' logics. They perceive that all things, regardless of whether they are a part of them, have the same understandings.The things they know are what every other pig, dog, chicken, or wolf knows, the foods they like are what every other thing likes, and what they know is what everyone knows. In short, they do not understand that just because they saw Ann act like a nigger, that does not mean Sally knew Ann took the cookie. So where does this come into play for the ethicality of eating meat?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x303px
>>38381201
>>38381087
>faggot OP gets rekt
>continues to make himself look like an intellectual but ends up screeching Cuck and faggot against anyone that disagrees
You're not THAT stupid right? Please tell me you are baiting OP
>>
>>38381215
i don't care

the only animal i care about is myself, which is why i don't willingly ingest carcinogenic shit like meat and dairy
>>
>>38379512
You don't need to cook meat to extract nutrients from it, the reason we get sick now from raw meat is because it has been stored, you could kill a live chicken, eat it right away, and you would be fine
>>
>>38381232

100% increase doesn't mean shit if the base amount is minuscule.
>>
>>38381097

you were literally the person who said "enjoy cancer". and now you are claiming that comment doesn't exist. Who really is the "cuckboy" here, sludge?
>>
>>38381251

>samefags his own post to make it look like people actually think you're clever

>gets presented with more evidence proving him wrong

>continues to insist he's right

please drink a liter of bacon grease

not OP. also
>>
if you dont care, why have you been on this thread for the past 45 minutes?
>>
>>38381269
so i guess 40% of people is a minuscule base amount
>>
>>38378908
I notice I eat meat because the animal is already dead and feel its better that it live on through me as opposed to just going to waste

Same for some plants

I'll offer it to a squirrel or a cat or dog if they're interested though, I like to wonder about tiny universes existing in the atoms of some organisms
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 600x750px
>>38381254
>the only animal i care about is myself
>BUT TORTURING ANIMALS AND EATING THEM IS WRONG BUT I WILL HAPPILY USE STUFF THAT CONTAIN ANIMAL PARTS!1!1!!1!!'
>>
>>38381234
A chicken cannot and will not ever understand that a chicken nugget comes from a beast like them. A chicken cannot grieve like a human because it does not know its fellow chickens had minds of their own. When a chicken cares for its young, it is because evolution has driven it to do so. It does not care what its young feels, it only feels the instinct, the way we know to put our hands up when something flies at our face. Cows do not care whether or not their calves are whipped or treated like monarchs, they only know whether or not they have been fed and been fed only. When you see an emotional picture of a baby deer standing by its mother's corpse, that means nothing. It only understands A: that thing was to lead me, and B: It is for some reason not leading me anymore. I think it broke.
Therefore, I will eat meat as I please because I can rest assured that no animal has or will ever be or feel human emotion. They have no soul. No heart. No empathy. They have only a void.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 560x577px
>>38381297
>calls others samefags
>gets caught in the act
>>
>>38381270
and you're were LITERALLY the person who said

"You literally said everyone is going to get Cancer from just eating meat"

which i LITERALLY did not say

"enjoy cancer"

LITERALLY

is not the same as

"everyone is going to get Cancer from just eating meat"

not only are you a cuck who cant even properly use the word "literally" you're also retarded
>>
>>38381311

Show me scientific data that proves 40% of all people get cancer
>>
>>38381326
"BUT TORTURING ANIMALS AND EATING THEM IS WRONG"

never said this, nice strawman

>>38381348
>gets called out for samefagging

"i know, i'll call YOU a samefag!"

>smug anime girl.jpg

god, i might as well just start eating meat because you faggots are giving me cancer
>>
>>38381360

Lifetime Risk of Developing Cancer: Approximately 38.5 percent of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer of any site at some point during their lifetime, based on 2012-2014 data.

https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/all.html
>>
>>38381356
>you're were
>tries to act like an English teacher by "correcting others"
The only cuckboy here is you faggot please drink some bleach already.
>>
File: angery duck.jpg (102KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
angery duck.jpg
102KB, 500x333px
>>38381152
It's almost like you didn't read the second half of my post to see that I'm a realist narcissist. I'm not arguing that
>hurr since humans are natural and humans made milking machines and all that is good because it's natural
I'm saying that milking machines objectively benefit humanity, and since we ourselves humans and are the only species that *really* matters, we shouldn't have second thoughts for "muh feelings" and should rather do every possible thing that benefits us, as long as it doesn't come back to assfuck us in the long term.
>>
>>38381400

>has no argument whatsoever

>resorts to attacking me based on a typo

heh, nice
>>
>>38381254
Ok we will see how long you live eating nothing but pinto beans and pills your whole life. Im sure you will maintain the epitome of a manly physique while on your little bitch diet.

This is also assuming you are not just a shit posting trip fag
>>
>>38381430
>laughs at others and calls them Cucks and fags
>literally acts like anyone who does is fucking pathetic
You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>38381398

That's all cancer faggot. We're talking about cancer specifically from eating meat. You can't add skin cancer from the sun into that number and use it as justification to stop eating meat.

You people try to be scientific but intentionally lie and misrepresent data to falsely prove your dogma.
>>
File: beanz.png (87KB, 1141x514px) Image search: [Google]
beanz.png
87KB, 1141x514px
>>38381435

>meat eaters knowing nothing about nutrition

color me surprised
>>
>>38381254
>the only animal i care about is myself
>that's why I'll keep trying to make other people think like me in a cambodian macrame chat room
Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 700x1000px
>OH YES MELON CHAN NAYYYYYY
>>
>>38381459
what's got your panties in a wad, anon?

must be hard dealing with all of that cognitive dissonance
>>
Arguing for health is a good strategy. Unfortunately since I started eating more meat in favor of the plant based diet I was on before my LDL and blood pressure levels have dropped. Anecdotally I feel better as well. Cancer also happens to be fed by glucose.

I can appreciate it if animal suffering bothers you, which is a reasonable excuse to avoid consuming them. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I have no rational reason to invest myself in their interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>Veganfags approve this
>>
>>38381507
Oh how your posts just radiate Numale, first the vegan faggotry, acting smug now acting like a twat from the dildo stuck in your asshole

Never change veganfags
>>
>>38381483

>someone tries to help you reduce your risk of getting various cancers

>proceeds to dedicate all of your autism and shitposting to stop them

my noggin is joggin alright
>>
>>38381546

>all this sperging out

hey anon, can i borrow some salt?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1000x800px
>>38381087
Absolutely savage originals fuck off robot
>>
>>38381552

You didn't make this thread to help people, as proven by the fact that you've insulted everyone who has posted. You made the thread to spew self righteous bullshit.
>>
>>38381552
>>38381568
Please reduce your level of posting even we can tell you're sperging out right now, does an opposing argument give you a panic attack?
>>
>>38381577

>literally wrong

>OOH SO SAVAGE ANON GOTTEM

meat eaters will turn to delusion to justify continuing to riddle their bowels with cancer cells. i love it.
>>
>>38381611
Screaming out "WRONG" like Donald trump doesn't make an argument wrong faggot.
>>
>>38381472
>Show me scientific data that proves 40% of all people get cancer
>receives scientific data that proves 40% of all people get cancer

retard
>>
>>38381589
i didn't make this thread in the first place, dipshit

>>38381599
i'm still waiting for an argument that isnt pure fallacy

does the idea of not being able to stuff greasy cheesburgers down your fat neck give you a panic attack? haha
>>
File: 1493268622978.jpg (405KB, 1060x988px) Image search: [Google]
1493268622978.jpg
405KB, 1060x988px
>>38381568
>all this sperging out
>says the tripfag that replies to every single shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 388x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 388x322px
>read through thread of vegan autism and other nonsense about cancer
Why are Veganfags so retarded?
>>
>>38381629

It's not difficult to reason that I meant meat-related cancers considering the topic of the thread but I suppose you're a little slow.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x259px
>>38381644
>tripfag sperging out and replying to every post
>>
>>38379543
That's no argument in favour of breeding more animals and keeping them in awful living conditions.
It could only be an argument for hunting.
>>
File: IMG_0441.png (284KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.png
284KB, 640x1136px
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/
>>
>>38381644

>i didn't make this thread in the first place, dipshit

Ah, my apologies. Allow me to edit my post:

You didn't post in this thread to help people, as proven by the fact that you've insulted everyone who has posted. You posted in this thread to spew your self righteous bullshit.
>>
>>38381628
it's objectively wrong.

the first post he linked
>>38380944 which said

"The only reason people can survive today on a purely vegetarian or vegan diet, is because of the abundance of food which is avaliable to us (mainly due to our step from hunter gatheres, to farming and agriculture)"

blatantly incorrect, agriculture and farming caused a general decline in health and wellbeing.

and the second post >>38380830 is an appeal to emotion/nature which doesn apply to me at all because not only am i not OP, but i also dont give a shit what happens to the poor widdle animals
>>
>>38378908
because eating animals is yummy and healthy.

if it wasn't healthy, we wouldn't be able to eat it long term. i think there are certain risks to certain kinds of meats, but if you look at the data there are just as many risks in plant based foods as well. a healthy diet only depends on quantity of food and how much it is processed.

>ethic
not true at all. animals eat animals. it's perfectly ethical. whether 100 animals or 10000 animals are raised for their meat, it doesn't matter. i agree they should be treated humanely.
>>
>>38381728
>Doesn't care about animals but constantly shills against eating meat
What the fuck even are you?
>>
>>38381728
>tfw no contrarian sociopath with pretty eyes bf
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 480x600px
>>38381748
I wouldn't be surprised if he loves getting a big helping of another mans cock.
>>
>>38381725
i can insult literally whoever the fuck i want to insult, facts are still facts.

and the facts remain that eating meat and dairy products marginally increase your chances for various cancers

anyway, i think i've had enough retardation for one night.

feel free to circle jerk amongst yourselves about how you btfo the vegans while you suck down hot dogs and cheeseburgers lol
>>
>>38381763
>marginally
>various
oh boy....what great facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>38381763
>proclaims how we all get BTFO as he literally leaves because he's BTFO
Your posts just radiate autism faggot.
>>
How long until animals gain the sentience of humans? I imagine it's getting closer thanks to domestication
>>
>>38381778

https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-information/cancer-risk-and-prevention/healthy-weight-diet-and-exercise/meat-and-cancer/

"There is now a clear body of evidence that bowel cancer is more common among those who eat the most red and processed meat. Processed meat consumption has also been strongly linked to a higher risk of stomach cancer."

later, nerd
>>
>>38381790

>delusional meat eater clinging to his delusions

more at 11
>>
>>38381763

Death comes for us all, sludge. I'd rather die 20 years sooner while having eaten all the delicious burgers I wanted and enjoyed my fucking life. Your pasty frail body may live longer, but you will never have truly lived. Night. :^)
>>
>>38381819

So don't eat processed meat? Seems like we can find a middle ground.
>>
File: fatass.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>38381851

>i can't enjoy my life without delicious cheeseburgers

sums up the average meat eater
>>
>>38381842
>delusional plant eater
More at 11
>>
>>38381905

You have no authority to judge my values, mate. There is very little than I love more than a greasy bar burger with beer on tap. That truly is worth more to me than living to 100.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 314x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 314x230px
>>38381905
>MY VEGAN EATING HABITS ARE TOTALLY HEALTHY
>>
>>38381873
processed meat is the worst for you, generally if you can get your meat fresh and having never been in the industry's hands i don't really see any problem

>>38381910
>can't even come up with an original retort

sad
>>
>>38381934
You have not presented one argument yet faggot all you have done is post articles about people getting cancer from everything else, learn to read your shit before you spew out bullshit like a child.
>>
>>38378908
I eat meat because it's what my mom buys and it's available more than any alternatives. It's also the easiest way to get needed calories and nutrients.
>>
>>38381933
nate diaz follows a mostly vegan diet other than fish occasionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZIA0Klps8M

think you can take him? you eat beef after all
>>
>>38381933
Anthony Fantano is a vegan and that boi thicc as fuck in a /fit/ way..
>>
>>38381117
>Feed a chicken chicken nuggets, and they'll eat it without a second thought, because their brains cannot comprehend the idea of other conscience.
Chickens have no idea where that meat came from, and i doubt their aware of it even coming from something alive at all.
>>
>>38381851
why not die 50 years sooner and go rape that qt in your class?
>>
>>38378908
You're part of a fucking food chain. Maybe you need to spend a few weeks in the wilderness to be reminded of that. A bear will not think twice about eating you weather you eat meat or not. Being a vegetarian/vegan is the ultimate beta move.
>>
I understand why there are so many vegans in the west these days.

I was watching a video arguing for veganism which boiled down to "You wouldn't eat dogs now, would you? Well, dogs are animals just like pigs and cows. So you shouldn't eat any animal if you won't eat dog"

And she was right. Dogs are just animals. There is nothing special that seperates them from cows and pigs. The only difference is, these days, we humanize our pets to a ridiculous degree.
I had a pet growing up, and even though I loved her and enjoyed her companionship, I was always conscious that she was just an animal. It wasn't like a relative or a close human friend. I couldn't apply too many human traits to her because she was just a dog.

The presenter of the video was a thirty-something, professional white woman. The kind of woman who would get pets instead of having kids. The kind of woman who would spend thousands of dollars on their dogs, dote on them, humanize them, and basically treat them like babies.
So when she had the realization that dogs aren't any more special than pigs or cows, her dilemma was to either believe that excessively humanizing animals was disordered, or that eating a piece of pork or beef was like eating her babies. She chose the latter and made that her argument.

We should treat animals like animals. There is no reason to cause needless suffering, and I fully support animal cruelty laws and agricultural regulations. But trying to give animals the same rights as humans is going down a dark path.
>>
>>38381966
>present several peer reviewed scientific articles that say eating meat is bad for your health

>captain faggot comes out of nowhere saying i havent presented one argument

what's your endgame? is tyson chicken supplying you with free tendies to sit on your fat NEET ass and shill blatantly false bullshit?
>>
>>38381117
You can feed humans literal toxic bullshit to the point where they have degenerative diseases and their brains don't work properly, and they'll just keep greedily slurping it up.
>>
We have gone 200 posts without this point, being brought up: veganism is much more environmentally friendly than any meat diet
I am not vegan because I am thinner than I would like to be and meat is calorically dense, if I ever were to switch though it would be for environmental reasons
>>
I'm a little skeptical of the argument that all meat is bad and all plant food is healthy
>>
>>38382005

I don't value sex that much.
>>
>>38382056

NOT SO FAST

https://www.sciencealert.com/vegetarian-and-healthy-diets-may-actually-be-worse-for-the-environment-study-finds

>"Eating lettuce is over three times worse in greenhouse gas emissions than eating bacon," said Paul Fischbeck, one of the researchers. "Lots of common vegetables require more resources per calorie than you would think. Eggplant, celery and cucumbers look particularly bad when compared to pork or chicken."
> And when you contrast meat and vegetables on their impact per calorie as opposed to by weight, veggies suddenly don't look quite so environmentally friendly.

Save the planet. Have a porkchop.
>>
>>38382126

Nobody eats lettuce for the calories. This is pure spin-doctoring.
>>
>>38382142

What does it matter what they use it for? Everyone could buy lettuce to shove up their ass and it would have the same effect on the environment.
>>
>>38382126
>compares beef to celery and broccoli

>no mention of calorie dense things like beans or nuts

it's literally nothing
>>
>>38379575
So, correct me if I'm wrong please, factory farms are bad, but when early humans kept cattle all wrangled up in a pen on farms or whatever so we could raise healthy animals to kill them to eat and raise others for milk then that's ok?
>>
File: beanz.png (92KB, 1193x278px) Image search: [Google]
beanz.png
92KB, 1193x278px
>>38382126
>https://www.sciencealert.com/vegetarian-and-healthy-diets-may-actually-be-worse-for-the-environment-study-finds

""If you stop eating beef, you can't replace a kilogram of it, which has 2,280 calories, with a kilogram of broccoli, at 340 calories. "

1 kilogram of pinto beans = 3500 calories

LMAO meat eaters blown the absolute fuck out
>>
>>38382175

Nobody is growing lettuce as a replacement for calories in pork or any other meat product, either.

Even if producing 1 calorie from lettuce is more environmentally destructive than producing 1 calorie from pork, it's absolutely irrelevant because that's not what the lettuce is being produced for. The calories in lettuce are negligible.
>>
File: 7427ea21079d150c6b7005.jpg (169KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
7427ea21079d150c6b7005.jpg
169KB, 900x599px
>>38382014
>no reason to cause needless suffering
i guess the argument is that if a vegan diet is easily available to you (i.e. you live in most first or even second world countries), then eating meat at all is causing needless suffering
>>
File: peanutz.png (98KB, 1168x284px) Image search: [Google]
peanutz.png
98KB, 1168x284px
>>38382236

1 kilogram of peanuts = 5671 calories

meat eaters are you even trying?
>>
>>38382126
just to put it into perspective, this "research" is comparing 100 grams of bacon to 7 heads of lettuce
>>
>>38381336
I enjoyed reading your posts anon be sure to post more
>>
>Another thread of Issue gets clouded by propaganda shills on both sides
>>
>>38382415
>as someone who would rather kill an animal for fun than eat the meat, processed meat is bad for your health. no feelings here whatsoever, i stand by the facts that have been asserted by legit scientists who have done studies. slaughtering animals sucks and all but whatever, i'm indifferent to that, these delusional kiddos are fighting tooth and nail for their incorrect belief that eating meat is healthy for anyone involved. things get nasty when cognitive dissonance comes into play.

>the gist of it is this:

>meat is completely unnecessary in a modern humans diet. fact. all of your protein and vitamin requirements can be met elsewhere

>if you feel you must eat meat, avoid processed garbage meat at all costs because it carries the most health risks. kill your dinner yourself

edited for typos
>>
>>38382291

Within the limits of practicality.

Vegan diets are expensive to maintain.
And if everyone was vegan and we only supported ourselves through crops, the pollution and land needed to meet those needs would destroy the environment.

Our current system of agriculture and humane meat industry is the most optimal way.
>>
>>38382685

wrong

1 kilogram of beef = 2,280 calories
1 kilogram of pinto beans = 3500 calories
1 kilogram of peanuts = 5671 calories
>>
>>38382685
>the pollution and land needed to meet those needs would destroy the environment.

you mean like how factory farming is destroying the environment as we speak?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/is-the-livestock-industry-destroying-the-planet-11308007/
>>
>>38378908

Because I want to. Just that simple.
>>
Vegan diets are highly supplemented with common allergens.
Vegans think that animals would be better off with the mass swathes of forests being cut down to feed everyone, which will kill the animals off to support them.
Fertilizer to grow vegan food would pretty much disappear if everyone went vegan.
Domestic animals used as livestock cannot usually survive in the wild due to selective breeding, or would put pressure on local fauna when released to the wild.
>>
>>38382685

dude we already produce more food than we eat. The fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>38383238

>Vegans think that animals would be better off with the mass swathes of forests being cut down to feed everyone

>implying we couldnt use the land that is currently being used for factory farming

>Fertilizer to grow vegan food would pretty much disappear if everyone went vegan.

>implying fertilizer cant be recycled

>Domestic animals used as livestock cannot usually survive in the wild due to selective breeding, or would put pressure on local fauna when released to the wild.

thanks meat eaters, cant blame the vegans for that one
>>
>>38378908
>>>/ck/
>>>/bant/
>>>/b/
>>
>>38381482
Your faggot picture just showed how shitty your beanz are for daily protein. u need .36 grams of protein per lbs you weigh. you would need to eat 20.7 servings of your faggot beans to get the healthy daily protein amount if you weighed 150 lbs.

If you are actaully trying to grow muscle its recommended you eat 2 grams for every lb you weigh of protein. Thats a lot of humus beans this is why every vegan is a skinny little bitch.
>>
File: profile_torre_6.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
profile_torre_6.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
>>38383728

>he thinks protein matters half as much as calories when building muscle

>this is why every vegan is a skinny little bitch.

pic related, torre washington, vegan and bigger than you'll ever be. i bet you're yet another loud mouthed twink faggot
>>
>>38383794
post a time stamped pic of your wrist right now vegan faggot.

and when did i ever say that calories didnt matter?
>>
>>38379631
>Girls like compassionate, smart individuals, not 6 ft, 8" dick chads

>literally saying girls like nice guys over chads

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>38383478
We could, but farming vegetables requires crop rotation and more specific conditions than animal feed. There's a lot less arable land useful for the production of human-consumable produce than for animal feed. Grass grows about anywhere, for example, yet the variety needed for human sustainability is at least 5 times as many crops with different pH requirements and nutritional needs.

Also, if we're not raising livestock, where are we getting THE MOST EFFECTIVE fertilizers from? Certainly not human waste, right? There are huge problems associated with it and countries that do use it tend to have outbreaks of things.

So, that's all not even considering the allergen argument. There is a significant portion of the population that CANNOT survive on vegan diets because of this. Soy and treenut allergies alone means they'll not be able to obtain all the micronutrients required to be healthy.
>>
File: Vleesgerechten-300x198.jpg (21KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
Vleesgerechten-300x198.jpg
21KB, 300x198px
Because rare steaks are so fucking delicious.
>>
>>38380144
vegan diet is exactly like that

if plants taste like shit to you than your palate is poisoned af my m8
>>
>>38383794
>here's one exception that's a celebrity that means all the statistics are wrong
>>
>>38379004
>I love animals and don't want to eat them.
>not a faggot
>>
>>38378908
gimme that b12 boi.
>>
Being a vegetarian is like self castration.

Is castrating yourself better for the environment? Sure. Does it help you overcome animalistic urges? It sure does. But it's just not for me.
>>
>>38384994

>post a timestamped picture of your wrist right now vegan faggot

make me, faggot

>>38386240

>Also, if we're not raising livestock, where are we getting THE MOST EFFECTIVE fertilizers from? Certainly not human waste, right?

>implying we cant still use livestock waste as fertilizer

>Soy and treenut allergies alone means they'll not be able to obtain all the micronutrients required to be healthy.

>implying the only kind of beans that exist are soy beans

any more fallacies?

>>38386367
what statistics?
>>
I think I could become vegetarian but not vegan. Dairy is just too delicious.
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Look at how early the indoctrination starts.
This is completely fucked.
I feel sorry for kids, they don't have any choice when they are young and by the time they are old enough to think independently, most have become complacent.
>>
I know it's "morally wrong" to eat animals.

I know they're suffering, I've seen videos on it.

But who actually cares? I like meat more than veggies, so I'm gonna eat meat.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.