[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do boys feel about paraplegic girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1481349395053.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481349395053.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
How do boys feel about paraplegic girls?
>>
>>38378661
They're cute. It'd be fun taking care of one and having her depend on me but I think I'd get tired of it quickly tbqh.
>>
Most are ugly
>>
is it rape if they never feel it?
>>
>>38378661
You do know this was the site that gave rise to Katawa Shoujo, right?
>>
>>38378661
Feel sorry for them. Must suck not having your legs work.
>>
My sister's a wheelie. I could get with one because of the familiarity but it's definitely not a preference.
>>
As a gf?
So long as I don't have to wipe her shit, sounds cool.
Are you by chance a paraplegic girl?
>>
>>38378727
>My sister's a wheelie. I could get with one because of the familiarity but it's definitely not a preference.
serious question, do you feel people disabled at birth should be euthanized?
>>
I personally wouldn't have a problem being with a disabled girl. I have family who's disabled so I grew up with it being quite normal for me.
>>38378716
Also Katawa Shoujo was awesome.
>>
I feel disconnected
;)
>upboat me plz
>>
>>38378763
No, why would I ever feel that way? My sister is way smarter and more capable than me and she literally can't poop normally.
>>
To be frank, idk if it would work out for me practically. I love to work out, jog, and in general, stay active. It's a significant part of my life. I'm not too familiar with paraplegia, but if this condition would significantly hamper my ability to spend quality time with a girl while I exercise, at least sometimes, then it probably won't work out in the long run.
>>
>>38378763
No, what right does the State or any individual have to take someone's life involuntarily? If they were going to die a slow painful death in the near-future then that's a different story, but otherwise no. It's barbaric.
>>
>>38378661
hump and dump
>>
I feel sorry for them and want to help them.
They'd probably find it patronising.
I would be reluctant to date one, I really want to have children one day, and it'd be vary hard to do like that.
>>
File: katawashoujo161.jpg (88KB, 728x441px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo161.jpg
88KB, 728x441px
>>38378880
>I feel sorry for them and want to help them.
Dude, never say that to any Katawa.
>>
After long hard dealings with various people over 40 years I've lost all pretense of the forced social "standards" of behavior.
Whether a woman is physically disabled or not I start my measure on personality. If you're too happy my experience says there is something wrong with you, if you are disinterested do no expect me to be interested. I have developed a long list of personal red flags that will make me immediately drop a woman... a physical disability isn't one of them.
Once I'm past the "this woman isn't rude, lying, desperate, gold-digging, or otherwise makes me want to punch her in the face", we go on to intelligence and hygiene. Haven't gotten that far in the last few years; quality of women in this area has dropped recently.
>>
I wonder how easy it is for them to get sex

origami
>>
It isn't a deal breaker for me. It actually kinda turns me on.
>>
>>38378661

the continuous Katawa Shoujo generals on /v/g should give you the answer you need
>>
They can be attractive, but desu I don't know if I'll ever think about them in a sexual way. That shit it's no joke and I wouldn't treat it as a fetish.
I have no clue if I could fall in love with them because I never met a paraplegic girl.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.