[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this girl /r9k/? I've been seeing her for a bit but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Girl.jpg (298KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.jpg
298KB, 900x1200px
Who is this girl /r9k/? I've been seeing her for a bit but haven't been able to figure out who she was other than threads about not living past 50 if you do heroin.
>>
Another whore that gets shilled around just about as often as any other useless cunt.

She looks tired and has blue eyes; that's about al it takes for a typical robot to fall in love unfortunately since a robot has zero social interaction and will cling to anything remotely related

Literally worthless with shit hobbies that revolve around spending
>>
>>38378361
Are you mad anon?
>>
idk people here like to shill for these mediocre looking nobodies for some reason.
>>
OP here, can anyone post more pics of her?
>>
>>38378703
no cause the mods dont like if you do
she bascially posted cp she made herself once and then her dad sued 4chan to take off all pictures of her from this siteeven the ones that arent cp
>>
>>38378650
>idk people here like to shill for these mediocre looking nobodies for some reason.
That reason is that we are mediocre looking nobodies.
>>
File: 000887334.jpg (83KB, 787x787px) Image search: [Google]
000887334.jpg
83KB, 787x787px
Her name is Eliza Horan.
She was a regular user on /r9k/ and /b/, who often said she was a trap for attention.
She soaked up and learned to crave the attention of sad and desperate 4chan users, and used her looks to get money from them.
She proceeded to do a lot of drugs and was raped twice by people she knew online and met up with.
She posted nudes frequently without her face, most of which have been linked to her because of scars on her stomach which were shown in the pictures.
A man online who she scammed out of money posted her nude pictures online to get back at her.
It should be noted she was fifteen at the time she took most of those pictures.
Many videos have been leaked, including a topless video of her doing drugs, and many others of her nude.
She is now seventeen.
She is banned from 4chan now because of the mods knowledge of her being underage.
Users found out everything there is to know about her life. Her family's phone numbers, her address, all of it.
People often come to her house for the fun of it.
She is now not allowed to use the internet because of her parents restrictions and now hardly even uses the Discord server she used (Waifu Fanclub Server) to get money from orbiters.
Michael, the man who runs the server, is now a main target for doxxing.
The end.
>>
>>38378794
>That reason is that we are mediocre looking nobodies.
But what compels you to become "fans" of these literally who girls over the internet?
I can understand people orbiting e-celebs but not random dudettes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.