[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking and all memes aside, what are the qualities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 1497235452430.jpg (6KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497235452430.jpg
6KB, 225x250px
Realistically speaking and all memes aside, what are the qualities that define and make a "Chad"?
>>
File: 1499999279687.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1499999279687.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>38378194
Anyone doing better in life than I am.
>>
>>38378194
>Does he get laid regularly?

That's it pretty much.

t. actual oldfag
>>
>>38378217
This doesn't make any sense. Any regular dude with average skills can pick up some ugly girl and fuck her, that doesn't make him a Chad.
>>
>>38378289
Sure it does according to /r9k/ in general.

Maybe not to you or me though.
>>
>>38378194

Tall (6'0+)
Good looking, 7+/10 face
High social status
Extroverted and dominant
Has no difficulty fucking attractive women

Having a girlfriend doesn't make you Chad
Dumpster diving to fuck fatties and single moms doesn't make you Chad
Chad is desired by a majority of women, and so has 0 difficulty finding attractive partners
>>
A chad is the high end of white men. The 8-9/10 range where everything is seemingly easier for them. A chad is more attractive than the average white male, gifted in some way, a talented talker, very socially active, and more privileged than the average white male.

Tyrone is the black equivalent of Chad.
>>
>>38378194
It is the epitome of humankind, god tier looks, social skills and disposition with an Honest, straightforward, resilent and refreshing personality. Actual chads dont have the need to take their frustration on other people because their lifes for the most part are marvelous.
>>
>>38378194
Muscles, confidence, and maybe a hat.
>>
Chad Status is purely based on their mentality.

Chad doesn't think twice about making a move, saying something risky, or doing some dumb shit. Because regardless of how it goes down Chad knows things will be fine, if he gets rejected it's no big deal and that doesn't mean he's done asking. Chads can be a little tubby, Chads can be short, Chads come in all forms. But it's their mentality that makes a Chad a Chad.
>>
>>38378506

Wrong. Chad is good looking and masculine. There's no behavior to adopt to become a 9/10.
>>
>>38378389
This.
But i don't think being tall is necessary.

Maybe it is because i live in the 3rd world, where not so many people are that tall, but i know plenty of average height and less than average height chads. If you are really small you are probably fucked, but if you look proportional and have enough charisma you can make up for it
>>
File: meh.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>38378506
agreed desu.

orignaiolaoo
>>
>>38378525
Generally yes chads are good looking since that assists in the formation of the mentality but there is much much more to Chads than the looks
>>
>>38378448
Hey buddy, fedoras arnt cool okay, never were never will be
>>
>>38378571

It's looks,money, and status. Your personality is like 1% of the equation (Unless you're a murderer, then you get tons of love letters). How many tinder experiments have been done on this topic to show looks and money>all?
>>
>>38378506
This. You guys have some meme male definitions of Chad.

I had a normie friend who was an average looking latino with no money, but he was fucking new hot 9/10's every week. He had constant attractice fwbs that he could hit up at any time. He was a Chad. Attitude makes the man.
>>
>>38378586
Chad is a character long surpassing tinder in age. Chad is not the beefy meat head who girls fawn over at first glance, Chad is the guy who can convice any girl to go home with him, despite their initial unwillingness.

Hot != Chad
>>
>>38378194

Tall
High testosterone levels
Deep voice
Wide shoulders and chest
Large wrists and hands
Large skull with square jaw and masculine face
Large dick
>>
File: Old_West_Saloon_by_CastleG.jpg (277KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Old_West_Saloon_by_CastleG.jpg
277KB, 1024x1365px
>>38378194
The poster boy ''Chad'':
Money
High prestige job
Attractive
Confident
Fucks whores

That's it. Chads are never involved in politics or ideas anything of the sort. The Chad is just a magnet that attracts his surroundings with little to no regard to anything.

It's not the alpha male of civilization by any means, although he is often if not always the alpha male of his clique of retards ie the jungle.

Chad is a personality, you don't ''become'' Chad.

pic unrelated had nothing else
>>
>>38378662
Naw man, general consensus is that it's mentality based, you're thinking of brad
>>
>>38378194
Not being a robot
>>
>>38378827

Just accept that I'm right. Take the fucking blackpill already.
>>
>>38378936
Naw Nigga, read the other posts, some agree with you but in general the only agreed upon quality is mentality
>>
One thing to add is that Chad is usually a fairly nice guy, not some psychopath dickhead that a lot of robots assume he is.
>>
>>38378978
This.

Chad can be a bro

Brad can be a bitch
>>
>>38378953

If a manlet with thin, narrow proportions and a feminine face tried going for the alpha mentality, he would get nowhere. The mentality doesn't cause the success, it's the result of success.
>>
>>38379017
typical shallow thinking American scum thinking that alpha automatically means loud mouthed and shitty

kys and learn the more subtle aspects of an "alpha mentality"
>>
>>38379017
all the 60's 70'S 80's 90's rockers are ugly and skinny, feminine face sometimes
>>
>>38379097

They needed immense social and financial success to compensate for their lack of masculinity, while Chads can just steal their GFs effortlessly by AMOGging them when they walk in the room.
>>
File: lookschart.jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
lookschart.jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
>>38379017

This is correct. Looks matter
>>
>>38379298
>AMOGging
That's a new meme term I didn't know about, what is it?
>>
>>38379298
they had social and financial success because it was part of them you dumb fuck, it didnt grow out of nowhere

fucking kill yourself already im sure it wouldnt matter
>>
>>38379392

Social status and financial success =/= physical/sexual attraction. It's not the same game.
>>
>>38379350
MODERATE LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS. notice how it didnt say 9/10 attractiveness.

same goes for anyone really. hardly anyone will settle for someone fucking unattractive
>>
>>38379427

The better looking you are, the less your personality matters. This is why Chad exists. Chad can be a gang banger, thug, banker, movie star, rapist etc etc. Doesn't matter. if you're 9/10 attractiveness wise, your personality matters little.
>>
>>38379411
then we get to know what those ''chads'' have to say and the women might very well be put off when they have the rockers already. MERELY physical accounts for fucking nothing except for tinder whores and desperate old women.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (45KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
45KB, 450x557px
>>38379298
You are, originally, retarded. The rockers of those time periods varied in appearance anyways, and even the ones that looked more feminine were Chad as fuck.
Sid Vicious would steal your girl in minutes.
>>
>>38379448
according to who? stupid sluts? is this why we always give attractive women favors when they do shit too? is nobody able to see past that or what? did you lose your brain?
>>
>>38379475

According to every tinder experiment ever preformed, you faggot
>>
>>38379488
>TINDER
>whore hotspot

all white males are racist because all white males on stormfront are racist
>>
>>38379505

You can use literally any dating website you want. Oh, I guess only whores use dating websites. Kek, you normalfags will come up with excuse after excuse
>>
>>38378389
>>38378394

these hit the nail on the head
>>
>>38379533
in any case it happens less often with women. men only need one sexual cue to be attracted while women need at least 2. a man will happily fuck an autistic cute girl but a woman will rarely have sex with an autistic handsome boy unless she has an autism fetish.
>>
File: GutsCrying.png (343KB, 732x747px) Image search: [Google]
GutsCrying.png
343KB, 732x747px
>>38378662
Tfw
high testosterone
Deep voice
Broad shoulders
But not chad
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.